Disregarding the LARP aspect, how would someone actually post under an Antarctic flag?

Disregarding the LARP aspect, how would someone actually post under an Antarctic flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/AQ/
archive.fo/CMtea
archive.fo/G2pGe
archive.fo/muE54
s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/
s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moderator/admin

You live there.

do u believe in God?

Blackstar is a Leftists shill i've seen them in quite a few posts spreading pure Left/communist/Jew propaganda.

>Android
>Mock Location
...too lazy to do it user

a proxy you dumbfucks

yes
what does that have to do with them having the ability to control what flag they post with

thats not how the ip allocation works retard 22222222222

Because you're assuming something with no proof faggot. He posted information that brought us new information and shills were rampant in every thread we discussed this information.

KYS NOW.

>Proxy servers in Antarctica

I don't much care for Jews.

Me niether.

Lots of people live/work there.

Tons of jobs available. Look at indeed.

The internet is a satellite link and very slow but it's enough to make a shitpost.

>disregarding the LARP aspect

Believe it or not, Antarctica does have Internet service, but I'm pretty sure it'd show as an Argentina flag. I'm 99% sure it's just a LARP.

There are several research stations and it's possible to be employed at one even if you're employed as a mechanic. Werner Herzog went to Antarctica for a film and found a linguist running a biology experiment and a trucker fixing pipes. They'll take damn near anyone willing to spend time in the furthest reaches of nowhere.

yes?
it has its own IP allocation and iso code and internet so it would work
just look up AQ in 4plebs it has its own flag dude

Why does Antarctica use the French flag?

cool jw me too

but yeah it was probably PK or src testing out a new proxy they found not someone from there.

I am not assuming anything other than you being able to comprehend what you read.

The first post asks what possible ways could you post with an antarctic flag. An admin could easily post with any flag he wants. The same way moots tripcode could only be used by him

Fill me in
What did he mean by this?

be on a research site

But the elites should fear these people... They can discover that the earth is flat seeing the ice wall.

>there are no servers in antartica
Anyone with shell access to a server there (perhaps they are a remote sysdmin) could proxy through to Sup Forums.

Congo flag looks like it would taste good if you started chewing it
>inb4 typical fat ameriburger

if an admin posted it WHY DID ALL THE THREADS GET 404d

Why did you chose that name? Don't lie.

Because the mods control the narrative

What are you talking about? That's the French flag.

Nazi's are coming back. You can't stop it.

SOMEBODY FILL ME IN FFS

Shitposts from the future Mars colonies are going to be epic

>Post on Sup Forums about Buzz Aldrin doing weird shit
>Comment appeared from Antartica with codes and sheeeit
>mods crack down on any threads referencing it

404 imminent. the other thread just got 404ed.

No luck on the codes?

Inb4 404

proxy hoping to one of the numerous research facilities that host server farms. Major ones are Palmer and Shirreff base, among some others.

He's here...

you are crazy

werd

BBRRRR ITS FUCKING COLD M8

Hello McUSFag

A REMINDER THAT THERE ARE MODS AND THERE ARE (((MODS))) (and to you I say, like the rest of us, make our own graves. Was it worth it?) ARCH AND SCREENSHOT EVERYTHING

talib kweli/mos def

always fun

Soo... whats the password from the other thread?

hey pal

WERD

bump why are the shills acting so out of hand? Is something big going to happen?

because the best way to larp is through the streisand effect.

If someone made that thread and let it 404 with 0 replies nothing would happen

If you instantly 404 it after a few people see it then it will get reposted and reposted because people like larping on this board for some reason.

There was a time on Sup Forums when people used to have to prove who they were even when revealing information by shoes/keyboards on heads and timestamps.

Instead everything is taken at face value now. It's a little disheartening

000x00743DWQFT679X4ZGB097

.//terminal exit422976432

see:

since you guys wont shut up about the antarctica thread

here are ALL the antarctica posts ever on this board.

99% of them are weeabo posts. one is a TEST post (to see if faggot's VPN setup is working)

Threads that were archived before they got deleted

archive.fo/CMtea
archive.fo/G2pGe
archive.fo/G2pGe

still does not explain perma404ing.

mods are paid to delete certain threads based on topic

Did some dummy posts to check on a few things.

It's possible someone just wrote a small app to send over an HTTP post (w/ post vars or a JSON payload... whatever) with the flag variable set to the country code "AQ"

Too lazy to write something to test this theory right now but this is how I'd do it. The modified board software probably still makes these kind of default connections that are displayed on the frontend.

WOMP WOMP WOMP

archived.

archive.fo/muE54

I don't think that works, but this post will test. It would be rather stupid if the board software didn't sanity check custom flag codes.

bump

underrated.
Especially for a leaf.

This or some bored scientist.

>Mods see thread about computer sciency shit
>Have to delete it because they don't want retards downloading a virus, cp, or both
Is it really that hard to comprehend?

Have you never read the rules?
It's the same reason "ALIENS AYY LMAO" threads get deleted, they don't belong here.

back in my day we used tripcodes

Changing that does nothing, any value outside of the expected range. Just defaults to Geographic location, see.

plus meme flags are just a "Troll"
s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/
s.4cdn.org/image/country/troll/nz.gif

this is that dumb ass alien shit all over again

>first /x/ believe some alien visited them
>now Sup Forums thinks some modern nazi scientist visited them

I get it, you guys are bored and disappointed that there was no 9/23 happening, but holy shit this is just pathetic.

McMurdo station. I knew a girl who used to work there. You have to pass a bunch of psych tests to see if you have the mental capacity to be that isolated with a small group of people.

ok ok ok

>There was a time on Sup Forums when people used to have to prove who they were even when revealing information by shoes/keyboards on heads and timestamps.

Before doxxing became so damn prevalent.

.AQ is a valid netblock and tld. There is satellite uplinks and 1 or 2 cables going to South America. There are not too many host ranges, but I'm sure you can get a proxy on a server down there. Would likely cost though, bandwidth isnt as scarce as it once was down there, but it's still remote.

test

That was a /comfy/ thread

dunno if this link will work but here it is

>inb4 newfag

oh post moar
or your a larping fag
inb4 half of x and pol have computer aids

Oh shit, just looked at Buzz's Instagram.

Check

And you score with your own 404

Go back to shitpost on dragon ball threads tripfag

That's the French flag idiot.

They route through Denver

Source:. Used to be an Antarctica fag

Yet BBC seems to elude them?

THE EARTH IS FLAT!

haha

So is everyone with a swastika flag, asshole

guys i opened a file from /q/ and changed it to an exe, when i ran it this popped up. i'm fucking spooked. i'll try to find the original link, but i'm worried hiroshimoot is going send the party van to my house any mi

But it would most likely go through a US .gov connection, so would just show up as a US flag. I really doubt anybody has set up any kind of commercial internet service in Antarctica, lmao.

big if true.

it's just a uue encoded zip file containing a wep wifi cracking tool. doesn't look like there was any viruses packed with it.

Stinky frogs eat shit

0/10

checked. its true

>2017
>Still using the plastic/metal Jew to build a computer and not walrus blubber and icicles.

When are you going to get with the times, Sup Forums?