2015 Google maps shows SUV with Masonic symboling from coordinates leaked two days ago

So there has been plenty of investigation over the coordinates. Here's something I recently found. Dump your info here.

wheres the symbol

freemason niggers everywhere

to the left of the big police symbol.

It is the stock Masonic symbol. Tough to see. Bottom left of the trunk

Haven't seen this. Can u explain.

A lot of Blacks are Freemasons. A lot of cops, too. I don't suspect the society is what it used to be. Probably more like the Rotary Club these days, with members networking and doing favors for each other. You can imagine why it would be good to keep some law enforcement in such a club.

WE

You are right that a lot of "normal" people are freemasons. Could be nothing but given the context of this it seems a little more noteworthy

>Mercury Mountaineer
Confirmed Illuminati elite

yea I am pretty sure there a lot of blacks in charlottesville are involved with the freemasons.

kill yourself larper

How is this a LARP?

Someone posted coordinates two days ago with the message "this is where the children are kept". All types of info has been discovered. I found this was interesting and could lead to something. Also wanted to start a thread to spark interest.

get high salary, run successful business, have important job, and you will automatically just happen into those circles, its a normie club for men these days nothing esoteric at all course they are christian not hindu or bhuddist...

Looks like Jersey on a 4 leaf clover.

>Someone
And that someone would be you.
Time to off yourself.

Or you're just dumb enough to believe another larper, which is even worse. You know what to do.

sage

irish jersey trash are a special breed.

Sage

You fucking retard that's the NJ lottery logo

This is within the context of it being in a pedo neighborhood.

Two days ago coordinates were posted to a random neighborhood saying this is where they keep the children. All types of symbolism has been found along with barred/barricaded windows in some apartments.

I'm not saying this is something huge it's more just to get the ball rolling on this investigation again.

what are the coordinates and where are they from

Blacks are Prince Hall Masons. Don't just toss around terms you don't know enough about to be doing so.