What were they thinking as soon as the ramp dropped?

What were they thinking as soon as the ramp dropped?

o fuck m8

>oh fuuuuck. Oh fuck. OH FUCK. OHFUCK!
>"Move your legs user, one step at a time"
>"Holy fuck im running. I cant believe im actually doing this shit. Everyhting ive done has lead me up to this point. It was all my choice"
>Dont die. Get through this ad youll make it home. Fuck the Germans."

ayyyyo muh dick big XDDDDDD

Cover and move
I shit myself
Mommy
Die faggots
God save me
Run
Please let me love
Etc

I hope when I die a future exists where race mixed children disrespect the American flag

It never happened.
Germans met them on the beaches with flowers.

This

BASH THE FASH

This

420 blaze it faggot haha ''tear laugh emoji''

Did I leave the stove on?

"Gee I hope I don't di-"
>*dies*

Do you even think anything at that point or is it just a mindless automatic reaction to everything

Lets go die to save some Jews from God's punishment and afterwards we will turn over parts of Europe to the Communist Soviets who will threaten us with nukes for decades.

>i sure hope my great grandson doesnt become a nancy

Why are we allied with communist Russia?

>Let's serve God's chosen people for a better future!

"I'm doing this so my granddaughter can get blacked and feel good about it"

>"GET OFF THE BEACH"

Let me off the crazy ride

you are brainwashed, broken down and rebuilt, in the army.
if they had time to think, they would be dead.

ive heard that smart people are more likely to die in combat. something about confidence or something

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>this war will be our new religion

Ive been in a few stock car crashes and other near death shit, might be different for others but I just sorta watched, not really slow motion, more your brain speeding up before "FUCKIN BOOM!!!" and 20 seconds later youre upsidedown in a flaming car.

"I can't wait for DD tanks to roll over the enemy and make this a breeze." :^)

Why is this idiot in front of me going so slow?

Basically it was no different than driving on the freeway.

I never asked for this, no more than I asked to be a soldier. Yet dare I disregard them? We do not choose our destinies. Yet we must ... we must do our duty, no? Great or small, we must do our duty.

>What were they thinking as soon as the ramp dropped?

Yes master.

The US had more men drafted to fight in WWII than Vietnam.

Ouch

>Keep going brother! If we don't gut these krauts today, tomorrow our grandkids will speak German and lack access to hormone treatment and gay sex education in elementary school

FOR ISRAEL AND THE JEWS
OORAH

Free for the ZOG!
Sacrifice Me.

Not this world, that's for sure

>tfw American grandad was a farmer who didn't fight in the war, and German grandad was in the kreigsmarine
My conscious is clean

I vomited.

"This is great! The country I'm about to die for will never turn into a nigger-run shithole! Not in a million years! And Hitler will certainly never be proven right! Geronimo!"

Stannis! Stannis! STANNIS!

Under fucking rated.

I don't see what's wrong.

sweetie

whats up with the trend of old asf footage and pics becoming more and more clear/sharper... last time time i checked it were all blurry, eeird

You asked for me to post this.

>they said the 'slippery slope' argument was a fallacy
I will never believe another liberal lie for as long as I live.

>I don't get paid enough for this shit

and?

>I didn't ask for this.
There were drafted. If you think anyone wanted to be cut in half by German machine guns you are retarded.

it's a shame Sup Forums hates him and calls him a cuck for having a female heir. Nevertheless, he will always be my guy. Hope he wins against the Boltons and send them to the pyre.

>im glad im about to die so niggers 70 years from now making tens of millions of dollars can kneel during the anthem claiming they are opressed for playing a game for a living

>Please let me love

>>I don't want to die. I don't want to die.

>thinks you're gonna be a hero
>ramp falls
>MG bullets litter your fucking skull
>you died so Tyrone can deflower your future daughters daughter

beautiful

The pathetic cunts will have took glee in every "Kraut" they bagged. The eternal yank slithering to another land to slaughter Christians for the communist jews.

At least we take comfort in the fact their granddaughters have been BLACKED.

according to my grandfather "what have I gotten myself into" but he landed in north africa.

I've made a huge mistake

>Low effort "fuck.."

My great grandfather told me after I saw Saving Private Ryan the first time with him that the 2 times he was ever in one of those, (both times in the Pacific) that all anyone thought about on the ride in was not puking their guts out. But after the first puke, they were more worried about getting swamped than getting hit with a shell, mine or MG fire.
Both times his craft got stuck on a reef and his whole group had to bail out and wade through shoulder deep water to the beach.
Both times he didn't run into any enemy for the first 2-3 days after the landing.
He got 4 purple hearts though, so he eventually did run into them.

He never talked much about that though.

"I live and die for Israel."

S-sarge, why do these "Germans" look like Americans?

>I am fighting for niggers to run rampant in my country, for men to pretend to be women, for women to pretend to be men, and for sodomy!

Way underrated.

Dumbest shit ever. Beach landing in front of machine gun placements? Only a traitor would ever dream up of such a failure in strategy.

Did you forget you fought in that war as well?
Churchill was given plenty of opportunities to avoid war by Hitler yet he joined the war.

Some brave women there.

Brrrraaaapppp

they ate a yuge breakfast that morning so most probably shit their pants

imagine slowly heading towards the beach while feeling that ugly rotten feeling in your stomach and then having to crawl around in your own diarrhea once it inevitably comes out on the shore. Imagine standing behind a guy has he gets shot in the intestines and tons of shit comes flying at you.

If your soldiers get turned into red mist by German machine guns, you win.
Justin Trudeau

SHIT YES, I CAN'T WAIT TO FIGHT FOR MY JEW OVERLORDS AND DESTROY THE WHITE RACE. AMERICA NUMBER 1 FUCK YEAH

They could see into the future?

Private, experience this tragic irony for me!

Take a knee

>i literally can't even

Robert Capa took this photo.
Only one roll of film survived

Yeah, why would US soldiers care about a British Colony?

You unironically, literally deserve to die

Churchill was a bloodthirsty cryptokike frothing at the mouth to firebomb innocent Germans before USA even thought about entering the war you retarded faggot

Jesus fucking Christ. Nuke Canada twice.

Do it again, bomber Harris!

Based mick

"Forward, foward"

- My grandpa, RIP

I honestly can't believe those guys were able to invade any place successfully with the lack of diversity on that boat.

Kill yaself commie faggot

Do it again, bomber Harris!

He said the second "forward" without the typo kek

Checked and pathologically underrated

Kys nigger

Choo choo! HERE COMES THE TOLERANT LEFT! :^)

"The sooner I get done here the sooner I can go back home and make some boomer parasites that will literally destroy and eat through the country in one generation, all so they can have a bigger house and cheaper fruit."

Poe's law is a bitch

OH BOB SAGET

Best be referring to yourself, you lil shit.

something along the lines of "fuck white people" and "thank you roosevelt for sending us to war with our brothers in europe WITH NOTHING TO GAIN even though we just want to be isolationist"

>attacked by Japan without provocation
>declared war upon by Germany
You're a cuck.

How would I not know my own intention? God communists are fucking retarded holy shit

Got any dank emails to send [email protected]?

Probably thinking about the great shitposts on Sup Forums that would come out of their sacrifice. Here is some great footage. Try getting young men to do this today.

muh master race