Can we now boycott baseball??

can we now boycott baseball??

>luckswing players
>"""black"""

NO!1 STAND THE FUCK UP!

THEREISNOTHING MORE AMERICA THAN BASEBALL STAND THE FUCK UP!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>sports players think they matter
fucking kek

i've got a yankees and boston hat to burn now (why did i buy these to begin?).

Maybe now men will do manly things like overthrowing ZOG instead of watching other grown men play games meant for 8 year olds

Sure why not

And this all over the alleged mistreatment of black people by police officers...

Obama started all of this shit with Michael Brown.
Dirty fucking nigger.

Eh, he's kneeling but still has his hand on the heart. Isn't that a contradiction, is he stupid?

yes he's stupid, he's also a rookie so this is a cry for attention

Who fucking cares.

I guess I already am.

They will never get bullriding though. They pray before the game.

Now it is time to show them how we really feel. Or how little we feel I should say

Because these dumb Nigs and spics are basically saying our country is shit even tho they are the reason it's so bad. Not to mention because of this country they are getting paid MILLIONS to play a fucking sport these ungrateful pieces of shit.

Kneeling is a sign of submission. Anyone that kneels during the anthem is an idiot that doesn't understand anything.

Why do they still have their hands on their heart if they take a knee. Its weird its like a half arsed diss.

ive never watched sports, enjoyed playing baseball but just never got into sitting around watching other people play a game for hours

I've never watched a baseball game in my life. Shit makes povertyball look exciting.

So? What's the problem? Why so many butthurt?

Same with a lot of American racing. Pretty fucking sweet and I'm not even religious. The left won't touch racing unless they deem it European enough

I'm boycotting it immediately. Fucking do it guys. It all starts with one person then two people and so on. And don't forget to make it very clear to your cuckolded friends and co-workers and family that you're doing it. Let them know that by supporting this shit they are giant cucks.

Watching (((sports)))

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

So what happened?

>tfw we live a universe where basketball players of all people don't do this shit

obama didn't start shit. it was always a cancer destroying america. all obama did was show you the tumor that always existed.

now isn't the time to ignore it or pretend it's not there, but expose it and make sure it's on everybody mind constantly and make them pick a side and start the civil war

this. i even told my dad to "stop watching niggerball." people drop it pretty quick when it's not in vogue.

Sports is politics for man children with arrested development. Political parties are the only teams you should give any thought to. I write off anyone that follows sports.

True. Also kneeling is a sign of respect or submission, and they are still facing the flag. They didn't really think this through.

>White people are allowed to do whatever they want because they are white.

Now substitute black and you have BLM

Gotta ask how many Football players will bend the knee tomorrow because of what POTUS Trump has said?

This one may back fire on him!!

>watching boreball in the first place

Found the beta male

What is the point of taking a knee if you are still doing the hand on heart thing? If you are going to protest it do it all the way.

stupid mother fucker takes a knee but still covers his heart w his hat

stupid mother fucker

Literally what

People aren't kneeling because they hate America. No clue why retards don't see this. Many have said they are doing it to bring light to black people being murdered by cops. Then it was the Charlottesville incident. Now it's because Trump won't shut the fuck up.

imagine typing this

fugg u

Imagine if you weren't a disappointed to your whore of a mother

I actually love baseball but with this and Sabathia's comments i might be done. It was the last sport i had any interest in

You're off your meds. This was specifically to protest America and it's history of slavery. They said they wouldn't stand for a system that has enslaved them. The cop shit was the catalyst. I've been watching this shit show from day 1. The BLM people convinced a few retards to do it because of the police thing, but in true nigger fashion they have expanded their reasons why.

Projecting your daddy issues and the shame you have for your single mother isn't cool bro

i've been boycotting baseball.
shits boring as fuck

>there is no real point

Sorry kiddo you have to be at least 18 to post here

why are you so concerned about a person stretching their legs or not during the national anthem. i can promise your gay ass was probably sitting, talking, ignoring shit, eating, and on your smartphone at some point during the playing of the national anthem. you fucks are gigantic hypocrites- and you ignored the anthem without having a cause; it was simply because you didn't "feel" like it. FUCK YOU FUCKING PRETENDERS. Patriotic my ass, ya cunt.

>takes a knee
>but still takes off hat
What's the point?

I think the altright should support Rugby instead of these cucked 20th century past times. Rugby is like a mix of soccer and football that everyone worldwide can get into.

That's it, no more baseball for me.

First it was NFL, now this?

Didn't the ancient Greeks consider entertainers the bottom rung of civilization, because they didn't contribute anything other than passing amusement?

yeah kneel for me bitch. bend over now... yeah take that dick...

No, no one here has done that. Fuck yourself

suck a nigger dick and die, faggot.

the ancient greeks got naked and competed whenever they felt like, they wouldn't have needed professional athletes. professional soldiers got renown and glory for spearing dudes on the battlefield.

Baseball is the only non team sport that doesn't bore the crap out of me, why should I let squat niggers ruin that?

USE ALL THIS BULLSHIT TO REDPILL NORMIES

SHOW THEY ITS ALL BRAINWASHING PROPAGANDA

NO MORE HOLLYWOOD, MSM ETC.

YES, LETS WAKE THEM

Does anyone even care about baseball? Isn't that something you just look at stats?

>This was specifically to protest America and it's history of slavery.
So... exactly what he said, they hate America. Fucking mong.

It's #2 behind only the NFL in revenue

You bought them to burn because you're an O's fan

>using a Roman soldier
I'm laughing.

>black people being murdered by cops
Are you talking about the violent criminal niggers that make sudden movements towards their guns or the cops' guns? Such murder. Waow.

i boycott every year, once the o's are done.
>tfw didn't trade moose
>tfw won't trade manny, britton, 10

>tfw I've never watched a football or baseball game in my life

I really don't get what all the fuss is about. As an outsider, it looks like the niggers are submitting to something.

If you come from North-East US, Missouri, or Chicago you do.
At least I can say without a doubt that it's a far better sport than American football.

sports are dumb. only nigs watch that boring shit