Where did the "medicinal meth" meme come from?

Where did the "medicinal meth" meme come from?

The shakes aren't from 'meth', he had Parkinson's disease. He was prescribed amphetamines by his doctor, which is a chemical similar to meth but in much, much smaller concentrations and isn't lit on fire and inhaled like meth addicts.

After the fall of Germany in WW2 Jewish historians created all sorts of fabrications about his life. They say he was a homosexual, no proof. They said he was a coward, when in fact he was a war hero and awarded the Iron Cross for bravery. They said he was a shit artist, but the Swastika is world renowned and struck fear into communists everywhere they saw it.

Just give up, you are factually, intellectually and morally wrong on every point you will make. Nobody here likes Hitler because of hate or some delusion, they like him because of who he was and what he attempted. Everything else is kike propaganda.

Who would speed up that video ? Someone on Reddit? Probably

sage
hide
neverreply

My grandma was like that, she had parkinsons disease

-Meth is literally a class of amphetamines
-He didn't smoke it, his doctor straight up gave him shots and injected it
-All his upper staff hated his doctor by the way and a lot of them blamed him on why Hitler had nervous tics
-Hitler didn't design the swastika, he didn't even have the first idea of putting it on a flag. The Thule Society was doing that before NSDAP
-He wasn't a homosexual, never heard any historian claim that and I've been studying the field for 20 years
-'Coward' is up to you to decide, but he killed himself
-'Shit artist' is again up to you to decide but no serious art contemporary of that time period had any interest in his paintings

You people exist in a separate sphere where half-truths and flat-out lies are the norm and see yourselves as a follower of an idealistic version of Hitler as some brave man fighting against the tyranny of the Jews, you really don't have any connection to the reality of things

Looks like he's just having an anxiety attack.

>Where did the "medicinal meth" meme come from?
Jew propaganda

Dumbass.
Look at the background there are people moving at normal speeds.

Damn he's probably just trying to spunk

looks like he's tweaking out.

He was definitely fighting against the Jews, though. And that's all that really matters.

Hitler didn't invent the swastika. It was used in eastern religions a long time before Germany was a country.

>Founding father of Israel
>based hitler

lol

It was first used in european culture.

nope

yeah but he knew how to pick a symbol, it looks intimidating as fuck when its used in a nazi context

I think a lot of flag designs would be intimidating as fuck if it were used in a Nazi context. It's not the design that is intimidating - it's Nazism that's intimidating.

I can touch on the homosexual thing. I think it stems from an OSS project to have Hitler's gardener spray his food with estrogen in an attempt to emasculate him/make his mustache fall off/maybe turn him gay. The gardener just pocketed the cash and never sprayed the food.

Idiot. The swastika was a common symbol before the war. It means good luck, just like the four leaf clover, or the horse shoe. The symbol was completely innocent, and that is why he chose it. Does it matter for the Irish people if it turns out that the clover was also used by some obscure religion in south America hundreds of years ago? Doses that make the symbol less Irish? Should they stop using it?

Hitler was an FtM tranny, that got shot up with poor quality hormones. That's why "he" was fucked up. Ever see any stubble on "him"? Fake mustache. Very popular among the tranny monster crowd. Look at the tiny ears!

The swastika was an already established symbol in many parts of the world before Nazism's rise. OP implied it was only popular because of Nazis which is just factually incorrect.

hmmm

But who cares about eastern religion? The swastika was very common in western culture as a good luck charm before it got stigmatized. The idea that Hitler made a fool of himself because the symbol is not German is just stupid. The clover is a symbol for the Irish people. There is no mistake about it. The Swastika had the exact same symbolism only in a German context.

Why only one glove?

sure whatever you win the internet argument. i'm not gonna sit here and reply to someone who clearly isn't reading what I'm saying.

He is watching a sporting event. Look at the people behind him, they are just as exited as he is. This is like the videos of people dancing, but you remove the music to make them look stupid.

This is the level of your discourse: Cherry picked silly videos and ridicule. You have no arguments, because your head is empty. You do not know what to believe, so you believe what you are told.

Even if Hitler had Parkinson or whatever, nothing would change. But you don't understand that, because you are unable to understand ideas. What you see are people, and faces, and what they do, how they move. And that is what you make your judgement on, primitive.

I read what you said. The point you make is irrelevant and uninteresting. You just ape the spectacle dumb evil nasseee bullshit you learned in middle school. Kill yourself.

fucking guy really was out of him mind. no wonder the cuck lost.

I'd get the shakes too if a nigger was outrunning the master race and my grand aryan flight of the doves ended up in everyone getting bird poop on them

no, he was a sperg lord and when you allow your sperg emotions to rule you. you can never rule a empire for very long.

This, he even had his own oneitis before eva but was too autistic to go after her

>Where did the "medicinal meth" meme come from?
It is a prescribed medicine in the US, desoxyn

>be ww1 vet
>get hooked on drugs

Truly, I am surprised.