/ppg/ Perfect Pizza General - back at it edition

Threads keep disappearing or sliding. Post your info/screen caps.

Did anyone end up going?

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagirl1.com/
yelp.com/biz/pizza-girl-charlevoix?start=20
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/tYjTRIDkD_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpin for the kids

BUmp

Bump

bumpy bumpy

I went back in May. Place was creepy af. In the back they have a small stairwell through a door (behind where the pingpong tables are) that leads back to employees only section. It would be really hard not to believe they have a basement.

Bathrooms are creepy. You can't tell they are there, they have them set up as false walls. Inside they have odd mirrors on two walls. I checked both. Neither appear to be two-way. The whole place has a bad vibe. Besta Pizza is practically right next to it. Between Comet and Besta is a place called 'The Fox Den' that didn't seem to have opened yet.

I meant more the coordinates that were posted on the 21st. Good to know though. That place has to be connected in some way.

Back to /x/ or Sup Forums with your falsehood conspiracies. Downsaged and filing a complaint on IRC. Enjoy your ban

Shout out to Pizza Girl in Charlevoix MI. They are def a front for child trafficking. They are open 4 days a week when normally you'd want your business to be slinging pizzas all day everyday of summertime in northern Michigan.

Jon Benet Ramsey's parents had a place in this city. Dick Duvos and a bunch of ballers have some very nice houses in that area. The children are sacrificed on Little Fox Island off the coast, kind of an epstein type island but in the Midwest.

pizzagirl1.com/

yelp.com/biz/pizza-girl-charlevoix?start=20

Don't let this slide

>#PizzaGoyim
psyop

>let's just post all the places I don't like and claim they are pedos with no proof!

Good one

bump

I do like northern MI, I'd just rather not have a front for child trafficking there.

needs more cameras

Here is photo from 2015 google earth of truck near coordinates. It has freemason symbol

Good work user

Bump

There's 20 pizza places around a freemasonry lodge a city over , should I investigate?

Probable just some corrupt gov official helping out for a few sheckles

Guys, I wanted to mention. You may want to look into the bookstore that's in the same strip as Comet. They had one of their vans parked behind Comet, but their bookstore is on the other end...its kinda weird the way they have the windows covered over.

that fucking swirl in the logo.

Thanks for this.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Look how into character Tony and Heather got!
It's okay because they're just pretending

does this guy look familiar? I thought I remember seeing him during old pizzagate thread. Lives in DC

Bump

Bump

I have viable access to this area
Tell me more
Ideas/suggestions welcome

>Reddit
Kill yourself. Now.

wtf is this? I know this area

I guess this is the part where all of the disillusioned and disconnected mentally ill autistics come out of the wood work and spew their infantile arguments at invisible boogeymen while making no sense whatsoever. I mean whatever floats your boat I guess. You social rejects can spam these threads with your photoshopped infographs and fake emails that anyone can right up and claim it's fact but it won't make it true.

The fact of the matter is you idiots were reckless and just plain stupid by pushing this narrative that a pizza place is behind some global world wide pedo conspiracy. It's lunacy to think that way. Our politicians are not pedophiles and James Alefantis isn't running a pedo ring out of his pizza place.

Didn't your hero Alex Jones actually apologize a few days ago and said that anyone that kept digging into this conspiracy is a troll? I mean follow your leader and just shut the hell up already jeesh.

Get a life m8, no one on Sup Forums cares. There are no keks to be had.

Not shilling here, instead of focusing your efforts on the pizza joint, I think there is more that needs to be dug up on that moose knuckle orphanage down the street. There was an independent thread w/ comments from '10 and 12' of ex members detailing about child abuse and molestation within the program. Did anybody screencap that link/thread?

You sound upset.

that's a government plate... wtf?

Guys I dug through all of this and unfortunately found nothing.
I'm pretty tired anyway. Getting real sleepy looking for nothing.

yea it's crazy

You are right it isn't just the pizza joints. There are a ton of businesses around these coordinates that are involved.

I wish I had more screen caps. Basically on the 21st someone sent this to someone of the pizzagate within an hour of it being reactivated. Since then it has been deactivated and people have found pics of windows w/ bars, symbolism in graffiti and logos of businesses. I will post more pics in a sec when I find them.

I didn't read anything about him raping kids on his Wikipedia page.

Shills confirmed legit

Ok, look you sons of bitches. James Alefantis here, and I'm sick and tired of you kids talking shit on Comet Ping Pong. I don't know WHO started this but it has to stop. I'll admit, I thought it was funny at first. What's a couple good memes between friends?
But now this shit is getting out of control. We just like fucking pizza, alright?
There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and ping pong. Come by try one of our wings they're to die for. And you know what else is to die for? This little song and dance you kids are playing. YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE DEALING WITH KID I SWEAR ON THE LIGHT BRINGER
IF ONE MORE OF YOU KIDS STOPS BY ASKS TO SEE THE BACK ROOM YOUR FUCKING DONE.
IF ONE MORE OF YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS CALLS AND ASKS FOR THE HATIAN SPECIAL ITS GUNSBLAZING FUCKERS. I EAT MORE PIZZA THAN YOU FUCKING NERD VIRGINS COULD ORDER IN YOUR LIFE PIC RELATED: ITS ME AND MY BITCH AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO EVERY LITTLE LAST FUCKING FROG YOU HAVE BECAUSE WERE COMING HARD AND WERE COMING FAST.

Bump

Nazis-Pedos-arms traffickers-terrorists-cannibals-satanists-CIA

It's all way more fucking connected than you think.

Whoops, meant to post this

>Toryposting
God dammit leaf

Is it weird I heard that in a whiny jew voice? You sounded like mort Goldman to me

Best friend/colleague of suicided/assassinated Monica Peterson writes in January of 2016 about how when on a long term trip to study the pro-child trafficking culture and human trafficking of all forms (not just sexual) found evidence that the Hillary Clinton Foundation was involved in human trafficking although she states that she does not know to what extent. Her information also leads us to believe that out of three Hillary backed companies in Haiti two are almost sure to be involved in illegal human trafficking:
^^^ Note my quad 7's. This is what kek wills of us to pursue pedes!
>second time getting quad 7s today.. THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALRM!

Secondary evidence showing Hillary Clinton has her hands all over Haiti child trafficking. Sick fuck.:
Screenshots showing a reliable witness stating that she believes the internet in that her friend was murdered:

Lol this

Are you linking to a deleted thread?

sup /HTG/ ?

You wish faggot. This is just the beginning. Pedos will die soon.

nah im posting anime pics kek
>pic related?

You got me

Where Can I get some of this pizza you guys talk so much about? For you to have so many threads about it the pizza must be really good. Is there any places in canada I can get me some?

in the oven desu you larping faggot entertainer

guys...
we're going to war

If you could look at major intersections near border crossings with the States, that'd be great.

TL;DR - Mandy Peterson a government hired cultural researcher was assigned to study the child trafficking pro-organizations and factions in Haiti. In early January of 2016 Mandys best friend and co-researcher Bella Robinson made a well informed post stating that the mining contracts, and the Clinton foundation were all partakinf in child trafficking.

Three days ago Mandy's family was contacted and told that Mandy's body had been found DEAD and that it is likely a suicide. Mandy's family AND friends do not believe that she killed herself and the government is now reportedly saying that they will not be able to have the body brought over from Haiti.

Mandy's co-researcher and best friend made a heartfelt goodbye to her fried but also posted a link to a Reddit thread where a Reddit user details how the hillary Clinton foundation has her assasinated. A friend asks for details to which she states she will PM the used as it "shouldn't be in the public" and that she "finally knows what happened to Monica.

That’s bexause they know people are looking. They’re covering their tracks.

Unless military intelligence wants me, there's not much I can do about that.

Private citizens have investigative potential exceeding law enforcement domestically, however.

>when they paint over the windows
I've seen a couple pizza places do this too.

First place I came to. Really makes you think. Though probably don't count as major intersection

Bump

Fuckin hell

It'd be worth sightseeing to determine whether there are a few too many toddlers being pushed around on the weekends.

ikr

loonies kindly fuck off back to

Unironically consider killing yourself.

Related

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/tYjTRIDkD_c

Make us.

I can't remember what but some anons were saying this graffiti was significant

>1 post by this ID

Bump for justice. Keep up the great work all.

>implying graffiti can be used for probable cause

Bump

Bump

that pepe is rare as fuck

>avatarfagging
You can be banned for Toryposting you know.

Note the bars on windows on 2nd floor

G-gotta keep those children safe.

The crazy part is that this has legit got the uppers watching 4 chan like a hawk. This scares them to death. That a board full of autists could actually end or at the least hamper their human trafficking and child molestation. Its amazing and obvious what is happening in "pizza" shops. I can't wait until the day somebody actually barges in and finds the kids. That day will be glorious.

For those wondering these are all near the coordinates posted here