LGBT high school students say they were heckled by classmates who threw dirt and candy at them and chanted 'Make...

>LGBT high school students say they were heckled by classmates who threw dirt and candy at them and chanted 'Make America straight again' during homecoming parade
>A group of homophobic high school students chanted 'Make America straight again' and threw candy and dirt at classmates during a homecoming parade
>A parent of one member of the Gay-Straight Alliance at Olathe Northwest High School in Olathe, Kansas says her daughter came home distraught on Thursday
>Though most of the parade was without incident, things turned ugly when a small group of students began to heckle
>Students said that some of the classmates who made offensive comments were wearing red 'Make America Great Again' hats

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4913742/LGBT-school-students-say-heckled-classmates.html

Other urls found in this thread:

roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136
au.org/blogs/wall-of-separation/deja-vu-all-over-again-religious-objections-to-interracial-marriage-and
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That story
>Dailymail

You fucking did this. You see this? You're creating a generation of Hitler Youth literal fascists. They hear Nazi memes and niggers in their video game chats and ifunny memes and bam they're full blown fascists in 6 months. I thought it was all a joke and you were just live and let live libertarians. What the fuck? You're going to fucking kill people. Your irony has a limit, remember that, don't punch down.

Good, faggots are getting out of hand

Good. Hopefully soon we can start killing you also.

Oh but you love to source them when it's "two lesbians keep child locked in a rape dungeon for 30 years"

Translation:
>Attention seeking faggots get the negative attention they desperately crave.

Yup. Sounds pretty good to me. Hwhite people don't like being pushed into a corner. We are the most adaptive race and this is the adaptation that is the only answer to the sjw and non-white hordes.

If they kept it in a sex dungeon for 30 years it wouldn't exactly be a child anymore would it you stupid communist faggot.

candy and dirt. I dunno why that sounds so dumb

>a generation of Hitler Youth literal fascists

Stalin is looking up from hell screaming in pain. This is how communism dies.

God look at those little fat kids
>Threw candy at them
>Doubt

also I just want to note that it was a big gay parade at the highschool with kids who are online every second of the day. there is not one video. Just one shitty sandy hook photo of some kids

Jesus Christ this is the most pussy shit I have ever read. Are all commies like you? It is embarrassing if you think this is anything close to hitler youth. A bunch of high school kids being retarded. Good going.

I want this to be true but it sounds exaggerated as shit.

You shit on people, they tend not to like you.

You homos should have just stayed in the closet with that shit. Soon you will be stoned back in.

Back in my day we affixed fags to pickup trucks and drug them down the highway. You kids have no drive nowadays.

>Back in my day we larped harder than doomsday prophecies
The post

Daily reminder that most normal people are disgusted by faggots.

I'm an older millennial and I remember when fags were made fun of openly, and that wasn't very long ago.

the fire rises

Me too, that's why I didn't come out in HS and I'm all the better because of it.

>Seppos have parades for homos in high school now
The absolute state of the U.S.

Enjoy your AIDS

Pro Tip:
Don't come out at all. Just casually admit your gay if asked. Attention seeking cunts never get respect.

I don't have AIDS ;p because I didn't slut it up in HS and degrade to having no standards for the cock.

Now I have an equal minded and nice BF. Sex is not the forefront of our relationship and thus not doomed to fail like hetero cucks

I do that, I only came out to my immediate family but for everyone else it just passed in convo if necessary

Search your heart, faggot. You know it to be true.

#fagdrag

Good. LGBT community is cancer. Just because your gay doesn't mean you shouldn't respect yourself. Groupthink and Victimhood is the #1 cause of hatred towards gays.

Lmao, you don't have AIDS YET. your faggot boyfriend is out on the weekends having drug fueled orgies and WILL be bringing back diseases for you.

Also I hope you enjoy your collapsed asshole faggot. Better stock up on adult diapers my man

I remember back in high school in the 90s we would always make fun of the those that acted faggy or effeminate, now it seems like every highschool kid is a queer these days

Straight people get AIDS too. Typical burger education.

>These childish insults
No more (you)s until your bantz improve

Oh I know the LGBT community is cancer. I got called a gay traitor once for telling someone the electric pence meme is just a meme

Better than having no long-term plans until your white blood cell count improves.

>Hurr aren't I a based oldfag
Lmoa most of the knuckle-dragging retards on this board aren't even 13

>When you're an attention seeking faggot who calls other people faggots

It's almost impossible for a man to get AIDS from a woman. Try again faggot

How's it feel being dominated by another man as he rapes your asshole? Like do you have any self esteem?

Communists aren't people

Before:
People won't admit to being gay because they would be beaten.
Now:
People won't admit to being gay because their friends will think they'll get offended by everything.

>Dating women
>Having self esteem
Pick one

Well, that and all the child sex-crimes. Oh, and the public-health hazards.

>Doesn't give evidence.
>Talks like a nigger.
Typical burger.

We should start attributing all of women's bullshit to straight people.

>How's it feel being dominated by another man as he rapes your asshole? Like do you have any self esteem?
Ask your dad.

it's gonna keep getting better

Generation Zyklon is awakening

Reminder polgb admin is a literal gay jew

(((Studies)))

>High School has an LGBT Rally
>They make it mandatory attendance or tardy
Auuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhh

>"LGBT community is cancer".
>Makes an LGBT community.
Of course he's a Jew.

OHH GAWD those poor gay kids getting bullied to death by the evil whites again.

I feel so badddd for teh gays

peas and loaf

No, the left created this. The lefts identity politics has gotten half of the country fed up. Nobody gives a shit if someone is gay, trans, black, has a scat fetish, etc. After years of the left crying wolf and telling half the country they're are racist, homophobic, bigots, people started making their own identity politics. I don't agree with what those students did, but it's no different than antifa punching people for their politics (just as much a hate crime as those kids) and the left falsely accusing others for racism when they haven't done a single damn thing.

The lefts intolerance has created an equally pissed off right.

This is why we need bullying.

>fascism

Capitalism doesn't care about race, sexual identity, or politics. It only cares about green. Give people their freedom and liberty to deny a cake to gay people and watch them go out of business because of other free market concepts like yelp and boycotting.

I have no problem with gays, in fact, I'm bi. But stop fucking imposing your will on me you fascist.

WHO IS IN CONTROL OF THE (((GREEN))) huh?

who controls the money supply? who are the money lenders?

Public accommodations laws date back to the aftermath of the Civil War. Introduced and adopted by Republicans in the Civil Rights Act of 1875, public accommodations share a lineage with the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the US Constitution. As Justice John Marshall Harlan wrote in his eloquent dissent to the Civil Rights Cases, “Citizenship in this country necessarily imports equality of civil rights among citizens … It is fundamental in American citizenship that … there shall be no discrimination by … corporations exercising public functions.”

>I'm bi
Kill yourself bi trash

Okay, and? Most of the Germans in nazi Germany believed Jews should've been executed.. Did that make it moral? According to you something is moral if it is more popular. Showing me numbers of what people believe about an opinion does not prove its morality. Gtfo.

Gen Z supports gay rights. "Muh redpilled Gen Z" argument is bullshit and not supported by data.

Jews aren't people

I'm aware. The only difference is that was race based. This is religious based. It's protected under your freedom to religion. Honestly who gives a fuck? I'm Jewish and have been told to fuck off at middle eastern restaurants before. I didn't fucking wine about it or cry. I got up and left because I realize Im not obligated to their service.

BTW, if you really had to FORCE someone to give you a service and you Know that they hate you for being gay, why would you want their service anyways?

That was the point Stalin

People opinions are variable. This is possible to change over time.

People made religious arguments against integration and interracial marriage and they failed.

>Glove and skirt
>With a woman

Don't real fags get offended if people just politically fag as a fashion accessory?

Or is Jayden too important to Team AIDS to give up?

This. And any aussie bros need to get out and vote, even if you don't entirely agreee with it, the tears from that omg we'd be full for months of salt.

>giving stats on opinions to try and prove your opinion is right

>95% of North Koreans believe Kim is a God

Kim must be a God then.

>15 years ago
>finish high school
>not a single faggot
>fast forward
>suddenly high schools are overflowing with them

The fuck?

We were there we just had to lie about who we were.

roymorgan.com/findings/6263-exactly-how-many-australians-are-gay-december-2014-201506020136

>Government-related service vs. private service

>Women only gyms
>Colleges keep pulling black only safe spaces etc.

Hypocrisy is like steroids to you soys, or estrogen I guess.

>Be me
>Generation Z
>Don't support gay rights

When did I justify those things? You are putting words in my mouth.

>Their mental health matters
Probably should of thought of that before you cut your dick off

Well you should have kept doing it because now I hate you more than I ever did before.

Gays are implemented in society and you can't make a religious argument against interracial marriage since marriage by itself has 2 aspects, the religious ceremony and civil contract. The civil contract is literally a contract where you are entitled to priveleges because of a couples status. I can see religious people boycott the religious side, but the civil side has nothing to do with religion. Same thing with gay marriage. Gays could get a contract with all the same priveleges well before gay marriage was made legal. It didn't become a religious argument until it was recognized under Judeo-Christian law and Status.

In the 19th and early-20th centuries, state courts in Indiana, Georgia and Pennsylvania cited religious reasons for preventing different people of different races from marrying each other. In the 1960s, the trial judge in Loving v. Virginia – the case in which the Supreme Court struck down state bans on interracial marriage – wrote, “Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And, but for the interference with his arrangement, there would be no cause for such marriage. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.”

After the Supreme Court invalidated bans on interracial marriage, Bob Jones University still argued that the freedom of religion provisions of the First Amendment allowed it to ban interracial dating and keep its tax-exempt status while doing so, because its “rule against interracial dating is a matter of religious belief and practice.” And after the Supreme Court rejected this argument, in 1983, the university continued to ban interracial dating until the year 2000.

au.org/blogs/wall-of-separation/deja-vu-all-over-again-religious-objections-to-interracial-marriage-and

>Gay-Straight Alliance at Olathe Northwest High School
>Gay-Straight Alliance
>High School
oh boy the kikes have done a number on you guys

>Woman and man are needed for reproduction.

>This implies a majority hetrosexuality.

>*Enter Gay Rights*

>Now Everyone is gay.

I guess Nature was opressing us all along. Who woulda thought?

Most of those are millennials you retard

>That hair colour and style, not to mention the fact that they look autistic as fuck
And you wonder why people don't want gay marriage

I am aware. That is an indication the younger people are the more they support gay rights though.

Could not agree more.

Wow you really so not know how to debate, do you? This entire time you are only pumping out history and stats. You have absolutely zero comment on the things I've said or other anons. You can't even make an argument using your own words.
You
>_% of people believe gay marriage should be legal
>more stats
>more stats
>stuff that happened in the past
>more stats (opinion based)
>stuff that happened in the past

Literally no dialogue. You probably go to a university and don't know hoe to think for yourself.
What was that quote from Good Will Hunting?
Something about thinking you know everything in life because you can quote every line out of every book, but that doesn't make you wise or know how to live.
Intelligence does not come from memorizing things. It comes from being able to THINK.

Not a single video of this I assume. Leftist are lazy as fuck, can't even bother using some of their pointless art and acting lessons to fabricate some evidence that would be passed around on twitter for ages

Degenerates

Every single person has a phone with a camera in it, its amazing that nobody managed to record any of this abuse.

>>A group of homophobic high school students chanted 'Make America straight again'

Topkek

>y-you don't hate children... do you?
There's that sexualization of children again. Exploitation of children to achieve a political end. Another lefty classic.