Redpilled INTJs predominantly produce terrorists as they try to solve matters into their own hands once they realize no...

redpilled INTJs predominantly produce terrorists as they try to solve matters into their own hands once they realize no one listens

>lenin
>varg
>kaczynski
>breivik

so pol, which one of you are INTJs?

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/personality
youtu.be/USQMeVt9Tzw
humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it is are kerpal humablablab dominator of the pussy tree

Me. I also have an IQ of 174 coincidentally and am in the process of acquiring a chemistry degree with honors. I'm working to bring forth a new awakening for the White man in the form of scientific breakthrough. This is my picture, to put a face to the bravado so you remember I am one of you. I am a certified INTJ, the lone wolf the man on the mission the harbinger of change. The fourth turning will come and the prophecy will be filled. I do not have time for such worldly pleasures as women or games, I have dedicated every morsel of my time to practical pursuits and study of classical philosophy/esotericism/science to become the true guardian of Western Civilization. No need to ask the name, you'll have it memorized soon enough.

show vagene

INTP here, I'm like INTJ but lazier

I'm an INTJ but I'm more blackpilled because no one listens, there is no hope.

istj here
have been thinking on getting a truck

You sound like a cool guy

INTJs are faggot narcissists who scramble to maintain their image but are hollow inside.

Same.

INTP reporting. I believe it.

n...not me fbi

Ted was INTP tho, wasn't he?

INTJ here.
They would be the ones that plan and radicalized. Not the actual terrorists carrying it out.

can anyone explain what INTJ means?

Tell me about the INTJ who wrecked you.

introversion, intuition, thinking, judgment. A personality type that is less than %.5 of the total world population

I just did. As an INTP every day it was "Why aren't you more and more like an INTJ??? What's wrong with you? Seriously. Why would ANYONE even do that or think that!?"

I landed as an INTJ, but its a fake test made to divide people in clans. I also have blunt affect, so take that as you will. I'd post a "tfw Neanderthal DNA takes over" but I dont feel anything anymore aside from cold motivation, so its already too late. it was always too late.

no one cares. especially people who are "intj"

I didn't take the test, I just looked at the result possibilities and chose that one I liked best

>I just chose what iq I wanted
It doesn't work like that. Take the test niggerhumanmetrics.com/personality

Great description fellow INTP

Internet forum posters are always 90% INTJ/INTP

I find the T really comes out when people start making emotional decisions in front of me.

found the feeler who is too meek to take what they want.

it's literally the evil mastermind stereotype

tfw lex luthor

those losers you mentioned couldn't change teh world if there was a big red button that did it for them infront of them in a room with no doors.

youtu.be/USQMeVt9Tzw

>hollow inside
rude dude

is there a test i can take to find out what personality type i have? the thing is i seem to be like INTJ but from the layman's article i've been reading idk. i am introverted, logical, and don't have tolerance for emotional bull shit, but i also feel i have too much conscience to be one. this is interesting to me.

entp here
someone has to lead

truth hurts simpleton INJT can't have original thoughts.

literally google any jung typology tests and depending on how long it is it determines it's accuracy

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

here is one with 64 questions

why is INTJ such a small population?

autists are a minority

ISTP, but I can see myself in any of these roles

I'm an ISFP
I like to listen to Niel Young, and Coldplay
INTJs are garbage and need to go away.

Borderline INTJ/INTP. Always scored INTJ when I was young but the world has a way of beating it out you.

Terrorism is for plebs. This isn't an insult; it's actually true. The non-plebs use other means of effect, like what trump is doing. If he had just shot up a black church that wouldn't have accomplished much

We INTJ's know how the world should be run, but it's the rest of you irrational faggots fucking everything up.

are all autists INTJ or are all INTJ autists? I feel like being an INTJ i overanalyze situations and come off looking like a sperg

If it wasn't for intuitive types you S fags would still be watching nigger ball and voting for cuckservatives

entp-a reporting

My favorite was some user calling us weaponized autists without all the autistic faggotry.

You mean we aren't all hollow inside?

You misspelled faggot

the full blown autists are probably more like you, and the INTJ's that are a little better at melding into society are the second degree autists

You're pretty bitter for a chronic do-nothing

Reading more about it now...

So I am the extrovert INTJ?

Hectic I'm better than u all

>4 people out of millions who hold the same ideological beliefs that people like kaczynski wrote about
>predominant
Pick one and only one you fucking moron. You do realize that no less than 5% of white Americans polled identified with the sentiments of the Charlottesville marchers and more than 16% admitted to sympathizing with them. You do the math, genius.

more like 2-3% but still one of the rarer types

ISTP here

youre probably just a retard tho

intj here

I'm an ESTJ. What dis means?

You're hillary cliton

I'll be running for prime minister

cheers cunts

I'M INTP

SON OF A BITCH INTJ

INTJ IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A MINECRAFT?

DO YOU WANT A SONIC FANFIC?

INTJ IS PIG DISGUSTING

ELON MUSK IS A MURDERER

FUCKING INTJ

Yeah I'm INTJ and women hate me.

ENTP also.
I can lead.

I am INTP

INTP here also!
We make up 3% of the worlds population yet so many of Sup Forums is INTP.
I nebver met an INTP who isnt redpilled as fuck
Now aries, who is aries?

It's less narcissists and more sociopaths. They have a tendency to view people as tools.

INFJs are like INTJs but are more likely to be 'real'-redpilled and usually are less autistic

yeah, can't flirt worth a shit, socially retarded and I could care less about their feelings which I often offend with brutal honesty. I know the feels man.

hello, roaches

Took it almost twenty years ago and again just now and I still come out INTJ.

I'm an INTJ who is a street cop working the most ghetto beat my agency has. I am clearly doing this wrong.

>All this INTJ hate
Proof that Sup Forums is has become a normalfag board.

INTJs know there are no more original thoughts. Just synthesis of old thoughts.

My ex was INTJ. He was abusive and manipulative. He blackmailed me, called me names when i was nothing but kind to him.
INTJs are crazy fucking assholes and i hate them.

The feelings mutual namefag bitch.

>INTP dating INTJ
Found the problem.

quartithothluakxoa

Or if you preffer in english.

BULLSHIT you cannot even begin to quantify the amount of original creativity that is stifled by child murderers.

Why hate INTPs?
Im super nice and excited all the time, i have original ideas and i like to debate and analyze!

Is it not compatible or something?

It is easy to be original if you know how.

>i have original ideas
How cute.

Usually I + I doesn't work out. I + E works, E + E is perfect.

yeah, that would be really annoying. No wonder you're ex was an asshole, you would get on my nerves too.

INTJ here. Turn your intellect away from persuading people and towards business. Money talks shit walks

Were you almost raped, too?

this meme needs to die... vast majority of terrorists have been left-wing, i.e. blue-pilled.

>Vamp girl
>Abusive bf

Color me suprized...

Lol!! Well, user. Bullying niggers can be the start.

Intj female here. FML

INTJ here. 20 years old and graduating college next year with a $135K job lined up. Suck my dick fags

No we had sex one time (the only time desu :C) and he was always stiff and acted like he had zero romantic capabilities at all. He tried to creepily come on to me a few weeks before that and it was like the only thing going through his hollow head was "ASS TIDDIES MILKY MOMMY" unironically he was fucking straight up stiff and touched me awkwardly on the back. I gave it to him a couple weeks later because i could tell through his stupid socially inept attempts at flirting that he wanted it.
What a mistake.

So you wouldnt discuss admiral byrd and hollow earth with me user? You are INTJ through and through

I dont understand...

I used to be an INFP, but a few times I tested at INFJ, and now I'm INTJ. Guys, have I developed late-onset autism?

INTP is the natural state red pill and the true brains of any culture war, only ENTJs will disagree...

pls be my gf

I'm INTJ. Don't really have the the feel for violence, but I really have considered running for local office to rise through the ranks. However that takes time I don't have right now. Instead I'm focusing on my degree and lifting. Maybe some day I'll take matters into my own hand, but through my word. I'd prefer not to kill anyone

>implying "Autism" isn't the clinical name for "Super-Intelligence"

Why are you roleplaying as a grill, user?

Thanks, user. Have a rare!

user remove that disgusting flag right now

None of the personality test garbage is based on any type of actual science. Its 100% jew bullshit, and exactly as stupid and meaningless as horoscope readings.

I am appalled by how many of you dipshits seem to take this seriously.

Bahaha 135k to get blacked in Chiraq. Catamite.

Yet its literally 100% accurate 100% of the time.
Im INTP and aries and every word about each otpf those things is true about me to a Tee.
*checks flag*
Oh.

Shut the fuck up, you retarded cunt.

Did i tread on your feewings? Awwww sorry. I'll help you pick them up dont worry user.
*chucks feelings into garbage*
Youre welcome tim.