There is literally nothing wrong with anime girls having fat butts

There is literally nothing wrong with anime girls having fat butts.

Other urls found in this thread:

alicegordenker.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/hip-aint-butt/
youtube.com/watch?v=iIzgqDDYL1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fat butts are best, cowtit lovers need not apply.

I'm sorry, Kobeni. We Liru now.

It's hard not to be conscious of it. It's like being conscious of the sky.

II thought you guys were crazy, but then I thought, is this like a language thing? In my language the word "fat" can never mean something good.

No there is not. Why would it be wrong?

ass too big

>hip
motherfucking hip
not ass

P-PULL OVER

how can an anime have two best girls?

My (dialect of) English is the only language I know of where "fat" is almost exclusively negative desu, rather than having positive connotations too like "rich" or "great".

In this case it means more "Large".

Woop woop!

But it sounds niggerish as fuck.

More like plump.

she needs to be punished for having such a fat ass

Despite Kobeni being sex the series was honestly kind of underwhelming. The plot twist of fantasy animals was honestly kind of shit, and anything that happened outside Kobeni and loli was dull.

How would you punish her user?

I wish I could be Kobeni and sit on Hakuya's face. Or user's.

Or take the knot.

If you were Kobeni, would you sit on a barstool for me with your ass sticking out so I could smear oil all over it and then ravage your anus with my dick?

Kobeni's butt is a fucking miracle. Her boobs too.

Fuck, everything about Kobeni is miracle.

That sounds really hot. I love oil and sloppy, wet stuff. I'd be happy to.

Reminder that butts > boobs

Good tits, no ass looks pathetic.
Good ass, no tits on a cute boy or girll looks good.

Take it to /trash/, you two.

Please continue
Let's not pretend anyone came here to discuss the anime

Medakadonks.

4 > 1 > 2 > 3

As much as I'd like the thread to turn into lewdposting, it'll just get deleted that much faster.
Just head to trash if you wanna jerk off to buttsluts and the like, you per~ver~ted user.

Medaka had good butts.

Thrash is bad though. I just prefer ghost.

Mikakunin is the very definition of a meme show, and you know what? There's nothing wrong with that.

I'm really horny.

> There is over a thousand pounds of air sitting on your head RIGHT NOW

There's nothing to like about a girl who's too lazy to take care of herself

How do you like your butts, Sup Forums?

Right everyday. Strong legs feel awesome to touch

Fat butts are nice but left is just too big.

Kobeni really does things to me.

>there will never be a season 2

It ended just fine, but still

Same here, user. I get turned on pretty much instantly whenever I see her. Kobeni and her plump ass and perfect tits.

Fat women smell horrible and have terrible personalities. A woman who takes care of her own body is a thousand times better. More is not always better.

Besides, the only acceptable place for fat in a woman's body is the chest.

>too big
I'd consider that the upper limit.
If you get any bigger it starts to become a wall of flesh instead of a butt.
The same applies for breasts too, really.

>the only acceptable place for fat in a woman's body is the chest
Utter blasphemy.

The design is literally the pinnacle of perfection. Combined with her cute personality, I want nothing more than to turn her into housewife.

Me too. Alternatively, I wish I could be Kobeni and be the perfect, loving housewife of some cute user.

When japs say hip, they mean ass.

Is Medaka actually any good? Only things I know are memes but this piques my interest.
>have terrible personalities
Some of the legit kindest and cutest personalities have been on fat chicks I know. I'd probably be in a loving relationship already unless I was such a superficial person.
Spoiler for blogshit.

I don't think you could handle being the houswife for a horny user.

Oh, I'd like to take you up on that bet.

You understand your life would be nothing else than being a cumdumpster, right? A terrible existence, forced only to please as you would mate every waking minute. It would take a special kind of slut to get enjoyment out of such life.

They mean both. The sum is greater than the parts.

I bet user would be kind and sweet and take good care of me. I wouldn't mind fulfilling his most perverted desires. I'm quite perverted myself, honestly.

alicegordenker.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/hip-aint-butt/

>A terrible existence

Come on, she will love it in the end. At least that what some doujins seems to imply.

I want to be Kobeni and get prone boned.

Oh, you naive user. You know what kind of people use this site, do you? If you were my housewife, I'd train you to be a proper slut. In the end there would have nothing else than cock left in your mind. I wouldn't even mind sharing you with other horny anons, making your life just a non-stop orgy.

I wanna tenderly love Kobeni and tell her there's nothing wrong with having thick thighs and hips

youtube.com/watch?v=iIzgqDDYL1g

Well, I really love sharing, group sex, public sex, watersports ( I want user to piss in my mouth), butt worship (both giving and receiving), nipple piercings, and some types of bestiality.

I am briefly reminded how retarded Sup Forums is

These kind of videos are really horrible. It's sad enough that Kobeni and other cute anime girls exist on an imaginary plane, but Japan actively trying to slither in and ruin even the image. I never understood the VA 2.5 D thing, it's a horrible idea that someone this mongol is associating herself with anime. Just cleanse this world with nuclear fire already.

I think you would be a fun person to be around.

Why are people so keen on Kobeni taking the knot?

安産型ですし

You too, user.

Because the thought is pretty much supported by the series itself.

Because bestiality is hot and Hakuya canonically turns into a dog. I imagine that Kobeni will be taking the knot at some point in her life.

Chubby

There'll never be a Kobeni, in my life
A little bit of Kobeni, in my sights
A little bit of Kobeni's all I need
A little bit of Kobeni's what I see

Dogs go in heat, you know. I don't think Kobeni would be able to refuse him, seeing how it's a natural side of Hakuya, and would submit to be ravaged. It's almost canon at this point.

I want to be Kobeni when Hakuya goes into heat.

>easy deliver type
subtitles lie

Male dogs don't go in heat.

a combination of the two would be ideal, I think

I want to take a nap but I don't want to miss any Kobeni lewd posting.

No, they just constantly fuck everything.

You think Kobeni has time to sleep while fucked silly continuously for the third day? If you can't do even that you are weak.

Exactly, Hakuya will never be in heat, he'll just want to fuck her all day everyday, just as any normal human being would.

Just dream of her while you sleep.

Unfortunately, there is no one here to treat me like Kobeni and fuck me endlessly in the most degenerate and perverted ways.

[email protected]
For anyone that would want to talk about Kobeni or other really perverted things with me. I'll be taking a nap now, but I'll be around later.

leave and never come back

I don't know how to feel about that email address though

>two

Did you count both Kobeni's Kobenis? Otherwise I don't understand that number.

fat asses >>>> shit > fatasses

Agreed.
Jesus, it looks so bad and cringeworthy... How low do you have to fall to be ready to do stuff like this?

The worst part is when they try to imitate hyper anime personalities and mannerisms. It all feels so plastic to see how simple things that look cute while drawn fail completely when you combine a below-average looking girl and shitloads of pretense.

Can I watch determination to fist for this ass alone?

I mean, imitating pretty much anything from 2D is a horrible idea, 3D doesn't compare to 2D in any way, shape of form.

Allow your dick to decide what is right and what is wrong. Your dick will never lie to you.

Big fat cat spats

>A deals a deal user, start eating!

>There are no decent doujins but I have to blow my load to Kobeni
Release me from this suffering