German Election Today

Hi pol,
how are you watching the election results? Is there something like a live stream? Is there a discord server for this minor happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

daserste.de/live/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't worry AfD wins.

not so sure about that user.

it will not

Okay. Whatever you want to believe. Just remember me telling you this. Don't chimp out like the liberals in America when it happens. This will save your country.

Germany votes another round of cucking.

europe doesn't work like the US

Just don't chimp out. It's going to be a landslide. Please tell people not to chimp out.

Rothschilds will fall to Trump

why even bother, that whore Merkel always wins

>how are you watching the election results? I
if you are interested watch
daserste.de/live/index.html
at 6 pm german time (better a few minutes beforehand).

Merkel wins lol, you idjut

it simply cant be a landslide

how stupid are you?

You're gonna feel stupid tomorrow when you see.
just screencap and remember.

thx first i fought it was on the zdf. Do you knwo of a discord discussion server? or german conquista etc.

The moment when the beams go up the first time and the surprised, shocked or happy face.

Absolute fantastic.

>Absolute fantastic.
yes, its going to be orgasmis

lol, well aktschually at least the EU kinda does work like the us. Have you ever thought about why Luxemburg has as many seats as it does?

technically maybe
but not ideological

Why? Germans are a minority in their own country. everyone votes Merkel cus Muh Mass Immigration yiss.

The silent majority is in EVERY COUNTRY. Just wait and see.

>fette orgasmatische balken

yes and SD will win 2k18 in Sweden.
Not.

:)

>Be us
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Hack the election in our favor
>CNN blames the Russians
>Sup Forums chimps out
>CNN: Breaking news Russians doxxing and hacking our employee's
>Sup Forums is now confirmed 100% Russian

"Etablierende" gonna win again but I will still vote for AfD, perhaps they will get one guy less in parlament and that one single vote will matter in some decision

Watch out for the AfD General Thread this evening. I'm fairly sure they will link to live streams and other news/discussion sites in the OP.

That pic is really fuckin cool. I love art like that. Otherworldly and surreal, such a great mood invoker