Asspull x Asspull

new asspull and togashidrones defending this shit again

I would be even fine if the clown would OUTSMART Chroll and survive somehow. But this is nonsense. **RUBBER AND GUM - RESSURRECTION NO JITSU**.

What's the point of reading this shit?

But it's not an asspull.

>But it's not an asspull.
evry faggot, ever.

Why are there so many HxH threads ? Literally disgusting.

Guy's ability is to contract things with magic. He contracts thing with magic. Sup Forums explodes.

Everything that revolves around magical energy nonsense is an "asspull", the point is whether it is narratively interesting.

The whole Alluka/Nanika deal from a nen power perspective was a big convoluted mess that ended creating a seriously overpowered asset, but at the end of the day it was still interesting because it hinged around Killua's relationship with his family, Gon's situation and the election of the president.

This fight wasn't about who ended up being stronger or smarter but to what limits Hisoka would push himself, what he became willing to try in order to survive, and how his purpose in the plot changed.

There are two threads up and neither had reached bump limit.

>uses established systems
>an asspull

Time to check the dictionary OP.

>Nen is said to keep living on even when people die
>Hisoka, a battle genious, uses this premise to manipulate his Nen into reviving himself
>A-ASSPULL!

fuck off

>togashidrones
People who actually bother to understand the mechanics of what happened and how it works within the narrative are not drones in comparison to people who freak out about asspulls the instant they're surprised by someting

An asspull would be what Mashima does to conclude all his big fights with the "power of friendship".

Here, Togashi clearly used a mechanism already explained in the story.

>Nen is magic that revives people
>Alluka can do fuck whatever the plot demands with no consequences because Killua
>Gon goes super saiyan and gets healed back to normal

and people defend this shit manga

>Multiple times past 4 chapters it's hinted to happen
>It was mentioned in early chapters
>Pitou did this too
Are you illiterate user?

maybe if he took a little bit more time to explain this shit it wouldnt look like some asspull...like yeah i will put nen around my heart and make it activate in 30 minutes or so, and lets hope this moves my 0% surviving chance to better.
Made like he made it, looks kinda yeah ok no prob at all
you are all faggots anyway

He can create anything in borders of Nen system. Literally anything, and it will be possible with Nen. So, I don't get your point. Its not about "used a mechanism", its about limits.

If he passes some limits - story just lose touch with reality. Togashi did it a couple of times and its obviosly not attracting, many people read HxH because it much more "real", then alternatives.

>you are all faggots anyway
+

You should read a book sometime or just go back to wan piss.

>many people read HxH because it much more "real", then alternatives.
Most people like HxH because it's unpredictable and interesting, just like this is. If Togashi listened to the bitching of autists who want to remove every minor plothole and every possible asspull from the story, we'd lose Kurapika's powers, the rose bomb, Gon-san, basically anything else that they didn't quite understand or expect, thus losing half the most exciting and memorable plot points.

I'm actually really, genuinely confused by how people think the #1 most important factor in good writing is precedent for everything that happens. That ruins surprises and lessens impact. When asspulls replace interesting things because a long running series is being milked and the author is out of ideas to build hype, that's bad. But this isn't a lack of ideas, this is just Togashi wanting to write something exciting to tie characters into the new arc. He's just slightly modifying abilities and concepts we already know exist, it's hardly a big issue.

yeah kurapika is the biggest asspull
look at this chain can find people this can heal this can bang your mom - k how - uh dunno, restrictions?
some murifag will do school shooting for this chapter

You must be 18+ to post on this site.

Can we hope that Togashi will never go on Hiatus again?

A better question is do you want an answer?

she so cute

>pronounced dead
>bungee cum pump my heart for oxygen 3 hours later when i die k?
>i live again

jfc and people defend this shit

>people who are legally dead have never come back to life
you retarded?

I don't get when people make this comment. Togashi has been foreshadowing this since the start of the match with that nen is stronger after death shit.

>3 hours later
>implying
It were probably less than 10 minutes.

Tired of these animefags and speedreaders shitting up the board.

Not to mention
>people who are legally dead have never come back to life with the exact method used by Hisoka

most people complaining about hisoka coming back are probably uneducated americans

Shitty writing

Delete this

>f-fuck togashi
>chrollocucks damage control

Fuck off, feelsfag.

Fuck off, spiderfag. It's was an increible chapter. You are just butthurt because your beloved phantom troupe got cucked

So with Hisoka being a clown pedophile with incredibly pale skin, no actual nose, being an athletic miracle, does that mean that Hisoka is Michael Jackson?

And he's a zombie now like MJ in Thriller.

Chrollo does better Michael Jackson poses.

He doesn't touch boys though.

Although he is very interested in Gon and Killua joining the Troupe, but everybody is interested in Gon and Killua. Except for Gon's dad lol

He wasn't interested in them joining, only Nobunaga was

That was Nobu? I thought it was him saying the boss was interested in them or was it maybe that he thought the boss could be interested in them?

Why would the Troupe need Gon and Killua? Their Hatsu were underdeveloped at that moment(Gon's still is).
Killua would be useful now I guess, seeing how he can probably power down entire buildings and go sanic speeds with stolen goods

>BTFOs Hisoka
>does better poses than Hisoka
>is cuter than hisoka
>is more fashionable than hisoka

Nobunaga sees Uvo in Gon. plus they probably saw their potential.

Nobunaga was interested in Gon because he reminded him of Uvo.

>get rused at the end by Hisoka
Winning a battle, losing the war.

>Kite
>Gon
>Meruem
>Even the motherfucking Chrollo

All of those saved their lives using fucking Nen, now Hisoka does it and it's an asspull? Even if it was hinted during the fight?

>everyone said bungee gum and texture surprise will save him
>it does exactly as suspected

>MUH ASS PULL

literally niggers, you fags.

No blood circulated to brain -> no oxygen for brain -> brain hypoxia (Permanent brain damage begins after only 4 minutes without oxygen) -> brain dead
brain dead is irreversible.. there was no good logic involved in the Hisoka ressurection, seems author forced the story too much just to make Hisoka still alive.

>It's the end for the clown Hisokafags hahahahah
>he'll never do anything ever again hahahha
>turns out all Chrollofags were retarded
>N-no it's Togashi's fault

Kek at trying to make Togashi look like the one being wrong. You got told and BTFO hard, just accept it.

You don't know how long Hisoka was dead you nigger.

JUST

That was a good panel but I'll miss him ;_;

oh yeah, well hisoka's brain can last 4 hours without oxygen fag

i wonder how hisoka's fight would go with those 4 creatures from the dark continent

>fighting diseases, parasites, and farts

there is a giant snake
plus that thing that thing in the woods that hunts humans

He looks better there, in this panel he looks like a literal Final fantasy character

So gay

>Machi and Hisoka in the same room again after what feels like a decade

Yes

>Hisoka goes up to Machi and grabs her by the arms and looks into her eyes

Yes!

>Hisoka then binds Machi using both the properties of Rubber AND Gum as her arms go up, exposing her ample barely restrained bussom on her tiny frame

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

>Then leaves her untouched as a messenger

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

The one FUCKING TIME rape makes absolute sense for the narrative, story, characters and setting; it doesn't happen. Fuck this gay earth. Togashi missed a huge opportunity. This could have caused a tremendous influx in HxH interest, doujinshis, hype and excitement. I feel robbed.

so I told Hisoka to survive the match by some bullshit move and kill 2 spiders and he actually did it, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Current clown is literally the best clown we've seen in the manga so far. Intelligent (now he plays it smart), nihilistic (after the current chapter how can one even deny this) and with a wicked sense of humour (he actually killed the two most vulnerable spiders and one of them he trolled him using the head of the other, isn't that hilarious).

Literally all memes aside, tell me one point at the manga when Hisoka was more entertaining, name it, I'm waiting.

>can't handle his /fa/
Poor soul.

hisoka is now meme tier, not saying that it is bad.

>Shonen Jump

>character is hyped from the very beginning of the manga as one of the most powerful fighters, totally insane son of a bitch whom everyone is afraid of with one of the most versatile techniques around
>asspull

I want to comfort that thief.

Please post angry Machi

Neither did Michael Jackson

OH MY RUBBER NEN! ANSWER ME.

HISOKA KNOWS THAT HE IS A MEME

Are we going to get development for Chrollo and Machi?

Why is she so pissed off and cocky? He could easily murder her there.

She tsuntsun f@m

You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Shounen, not join them. You were to bring balance to the story, not leave it in darkness.

HxH has betrayed itself.

I like both Hisoka and Chrollo
Come at me

tsundere, it seem that machi really like hisoka, but she got trolled.

Because she just got molested and betrayed by a salty pedoclown

I used to love HxH 10 years ago when I was a teen, but going back to it now is kind of embarrassing because this series was never very good. Togashi is an awful writer and his best work was his most generic one, YYH.

This chapter really weeded out the illiterate retards

Why is angry Machi so lewd?

Everyone who isn't underage does, except maybe for Kurapikafags. And Shalnarkfags if those exist.

They're still here. This retard, for example.

Why you guys have so many threads, HxHfags??

>stoic girl loses her shit
Most likely, can't wait to see Chrollo's reaction to his fuck up as well

So I rooted for Chrollo but after seeing that his incompetence cost him the live of two of his member im kinda pissed about him.
Also now objectively the outcome seems like this :

>Hisoka kills all the spider but Machi and Chrollo
>Hisoka kills Chrollo at the end at a place and time of his choice
>Something happens with Machi (most likely Hisoka toys with her, ultimately kill her)
>Later in the story, it'll be Gon that finish Hisoka for some reason (Hisoka will do something nasty to Gon or one of his friend so he wants to fight him)
>For that to happens Gon will have to regains his power somehow

That is if we follow the foreshadowing we had so far. That would be the predictable course and kinda boring one. I hope that togashi will surprise us her, thats what I like about his writing.

Nice passive aggression, autist.

Nice blog, autist.

Reddit

>shitpost for weeks how it's literally the end for Hisoka
>adults give 1000 arguments how it's impossible
>"hahahhaha delusional Hisokafags"
>get told

And now you have 2 options.

1. Admit you were wrong and honestly very naive and stupid
2. Keep shitposting and convince yourself that it was all Togashi's fault and you know better than him about HxH

Hahaha.
HxH is literally the greatest manga ever written.
Nothing comes even close.

Please refrain from sexualizing the Machi

>adults

Little Jimmy?

What now?

What do you think about Dorohedoro, hunterbros?

@142683786
Thanks for the (You)

What? I'm in your camp, m8. Don't be an illiterate retard like them.

rofl Bleach is objectively better than this asspull garbage

Picture of the next arcs to come

you misspelled jojo's bizarre adventure

I fucking love Dorohedo.
Second or third best. I personally put it side by side with Berserk.

Weak bait

It's great.