Hyouka

Thanks Kyoani, it was fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/honobu_yonezawa/status/731474464580374528
fanfiction.net/s/10529576/1/The-Rain-is-Trying-to-Tell-me-Something
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hyouka is my favorite anime in the past 10 years right next to Nichijou, Haruhi is my favorite anime of all time. I wasn't even a KyoAni fag before realizing most of the shows I love came from them.

TYBKA

The animation is gorgeous and I still listen to the OST every now and then. Overall, a good anime, it's just that I expected the whole anthology thing to be the main plot and offer some more excitement so it kinda let me down. Still enjoyable, though.

Good taste.

snore

Okay taste but Euphonium and Clannad AS should get some love too

Yeah it was fu-...Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks Kyoani, it was fun.

>MC picks himself instead of slutty bimbo
TYBKA

poor Mai

Hyuoka is undoubtely the best thing KyoAni has ever released. I can't believe the same people who claim Hyouka is boring can enjoy a cringeworthy snorefest such as K-On!

Thanks Kyoani, I slept pretty good.

And Tamako Love Story

Based MC.

K-on!! feels a lot more authentic than Hyouka. A bunch of friends doing the stupid shit we all did when we were teen > A bunch of friends getting super invested in cringeworthy "mysteries" as if they mattered at all.

ADHD fags in charge of shit taste as usual, I see

I don't get why opinions upsets you so much.

>liking hyouzzz
>calling others for their taste
the irony

Why do people say it's boring? What are you guys watching it for the plot?

Why does his opinion about your opinion upset you, user?

Hyouka has zero humour, it's not fun or even "fun".

What is this type called?

It's a girl
of anime variety

Don't insult best girl by putting her next to your shit opinions

Houtarou didn't accidentally bump into Chitanda and fall on her breasts within the first 5 minutes.

>doing the stupid shit we all did when we were teens.
I'm sure you and your fatass friends spent your teens acting like cute 2D girls, eating cake and forming a band to not play any instruments ever.

It's Kyoani there is no lewd. It's different.

>I'm sure you and your fatass friends spent your teens acting like cute 2D girls, eating cake and forming a band to not play any instruments ever.
That's true for me for the most part. The only difference is that I had no friends.

>acting like cute 2D girls
We weren't cute girls,2D or musicians, but we hung around and made dumb jokes the same way.

Thank you based Kyo-ZZzzzzzzzzz

ah the ol' vagina type

Literally worse than Shitdom world.

When will they surpass Hyouka?
Hibike and Tamako Love Story are the closest to its level but still so far.
Will it be Koe no Katachi? Violet Evergarden?

Nothing would more boring than Hyouka.

VEG looks like Hyouka killer

A good show to watch before sleep.

He's not the one throwing around insults.

You're both throwing insults 2bh

Ahh, time to post in the daily Kyoani thr-ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

Nice meme thread with meme posts, memers.

You'll notice that OP did not invite these people. They spammed all on their own.

I think you would enjoy Nichibros. It's about a group of teens hanging out and making stupid jokes, but the comedy is great.
Anyway the point of Hyuoka is absolutely different, it's not supposed to remind you of you and your group of friends. It's about this bunch of disfunctional people getting to hang out for the sake of solving trivial mysteries and how the characters interact with each other.

I want to rewatch Hyouka all the time but I'm afraid that it would get stale, so I try to keep it to once per year.

That's wrong though

>I come on Sup Forums to discuss my opinions in a calm and civilised manner. I shouldn't be insulted for them!
ok

I rewatched it 13 times this year. Maybe it's time to stop.

Chitanda butt.

Any new little details you notice on so many rewatches?

Reminder that Hyouka Novel 5 and the latest short story have been translated.

New novel (Vol.6) out in november.
twitter.com/honobu_yonezawa/status/731474464580374528

Hyouka live action in production.

Lots, each re-watch reveals new details about the characters albeit subtly.

I don't need to read subs anymore. Guess there's a reason why dubfags exist cuz this series has so many things going on when they're talking

Thanks.

That's not the point though.
You can assume that someone calling everyone who disagrees stupid is more upset than the guy asking said person why he is upset.
So if you want to be overly insulting at least be prepared that someone calls you out on your butthurt.

I think teens getting invested in things that don't matter is very realistic

Is that the one about detective mayaka or is there a newer one?

Isn't this just the anthology?

Latest one is about Chitanda not inheriting the family business

>sleepin during exposition, exposition, exposition
Nah, that's the right thing to do.

Read about that one or is it after oreki finds her?

No you can't. The use of more volatile language does not neccesitate that the person is more upset any more than that you keep replying to this means that it's the most important thing in your life atm.

Stop it with the armchair psychoanalysis, please. Sup Forums serves a global audience, and the use of tone across said audience is not going to be consistent enough for you to be able to tell how the other person feels.

Nope the story ends there.
It's just that story was published this year while the Mayaka one was from a few years ago.

I actually read the mayaka one last so there goes my hopes being blown off.

It is the anthology of previously uncompiled works plus hopefully more. The last story (red bull gives you wings) ended on a very big cliffhanger that turns Chitanda's life upside down so hopefully theres more.

Wait, will we be able to get a Hyouka S2 soon?

>Hibike S2, VEG, KnK, Haruhi S3, Hyouka S2
Is there anything Kyoani can't do?

Coppelia

Dont let this thread die

Chitanda is one of the most beautiful girls in anime.

Sometimes it's ok to move on, user

Make decent shows

This, they can't make anything less than a masterpiece.

Surprised by how extremely comfy it was. I'm not even into these SoL anime, but Hyouka won me over pretty fast.

I watch it once a year and I always notice more details. Its fun and probably my favourite show.

Want to cuddle and watch it with me, fuccboi?

Now you really need to elaborate further.

Mainly small stuff about Orekis behaviour. He would probably end up as the protagonist of Welcome to the N.H.K if Chitanda wasn't there.

No, I'm not a dumb faggot. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

What do you anons thing about the sudden change in Chitanda's circumstances?

Will this lead to full dependence on Oreki?

The Henshin -emergence- route.

It will definitely bring both of them closer. Think about it. Before this change, she had no real desire of her own, accepting the duty that was entrusted to her from birth, and neither did Oreki, from his absurd level of listlessness.

Now that she has the freedom to do whatever she wants, if she does start pursuing something while remaining close to him, I can see it also bring out a deep desire on here of some kind. What would that be and how would it relate to Chitanda's remains to be seen.

One thing I'm still curious about, though, is if her dad said she WON'T inherit it or that she doesn't NEED inherit it. Because if it's the latter, she can still do it, just our of her own free will this time.

The what?

Reminder that any anime titled KnK will be as good as Ufotable's KnK.

I do rmember oreki almost ragong upon finding out that chitanda wont inherit the farm. Maybe it has something to do with himself too at the end of vol4 when he imagined taking the business side and chitanda taking the science aide of things.

KnK > KnK > KnK > KnK

I just want them to be together. ;_;

What the fuck did I just write? I thought I put a "never" somewhere in that sentence.

I still think that the School Festival arc was by far the best piece of writing ever featured in a Kyoani adaptation, and stands as proof of how good the source material was.

Also, Chitanda is fucking gorgeous,

She is.

I want to lick her smooth feet

I remember the fanfiction was actually really good.

Which one? The one where it tells their future selves?

Why did Sensei get maaaaaad?

Why don't you ask EBA?

fanfiction.net/s/10529576/1/The-Rain-is-Trying-to-Tell-me-Something

This is what I'm talking about.

The one show that made Kyoani's existence worthwhile in my eyes.

Could Kumiko beat Chitanda?

Yup. This one was fucking great.

Not even in her dreams.

I want to fuck Chitanda.

Kyoani was one of the downfalls of anime, you otaku moefag trash. Take your love pillow and shove it down your throat until you choke to death and die.