WHat if they ran against ZUCKERBRG?

WHat if they ran against ZUCKERBRG?

Quick rundown on these twins?

the Bogs bow down to them

at first glance they look hot but then after 1s they aren't
>magic

He'd pull a zuckerclinton on them, turn them into the Bernie bros.

>the Chad twins
>the virgin guy with sisters

are they gonna run as one person? zuckerbot wouldn't stand a chance

I'm not sure if there is a hard rule on this, but could they both be president?

It makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

Are you retarded? They're not clones ffs

Just imagine the sheer amount of piping these guys did in Highschool and College.

I'm talking fucking your friends moms-tier, these Chadtwins must have had every female for miles lusting after their perfect genetics.

Holy crap. It's like two Herman Munsters!

Different strokes for different folks

No clue what their political views are, can't find anything on it.

These are the guys who actually invented Facebook, but Kikeberg stole the idea from them.

It had to be settled and they got $500 million or something.

They didn't really "invent" the idea behind facebook, Zuck just took their idea of making it just for Harvard and turned it into the juggernaut it is today

They had no vision, which is something I give that kike autist Zuckerberg for

dont ever say that again
please

I'm going to choose to believe the Aryan Olympic athletes are the genius innovators and the not the autistic Jew rat.

It's not even a good idea considering it would've been competing with myspace, the jew rat actually did it while the ubermensch went and threw sticks or whatever.

Like I said, they had the idea behind the Harvard exclusive "facebook", Zuck was the one who had a broader vision which is why he stole that idea and ran with it

Zuck was the Bill Gates of the 00s in terms of how cut throat he was, there is just something about those little autists and the computer industry that really sets them off

the chads literally went to zuck because they figured he was enough of a incel nerd to be able to build the website

then he built an empire larger than anything the silver spoon "genetically superior" millionaire douchebags could ever accomplish

those are some Chad looking mother fuckers

They a shit ton of Bitcoin and Ethereum I bet since they own the coolest crypto exchange in New York gemini.com

This desu, I don't like Zuck but he was ambitious and put in the effort.

SHUT UP JEW

>Kikeberg stole the idea from them
what a surprise

quick rundown on these guys please

I think sometimes, you get lucky.

There was an idea, a foolproof idea really, and some guys handed it to him thinking he'd be a partner.

Zuck is a jew, so obviously he would fuck them over as soon as he could.

Zuck took the idea a step further than the initial scope, which then progressed. Harvard > Ivy Schools > most schools > everyone. It's unlikely he saw the business model then, because the initial idea was the exclusivity, but that exclusivity is what built the initial user base of college students and helped them defeat MySpace in the public release. More 'internet' aged kids used Facebook.

aRE THESE RTHE GUYS WHO BOUGHT FACEBOOK FROM SUCKERBERG
??

Weiggghhh nuff

70% of the faggots on this board aren't even old enough to know who these two are without the filename.

See

True

But let's be honest here.

They have about as much a chance against Sugar Mountain as anyone. Who the fuck cares about two pretentious twins who suck each others dick?

> hurr durr a foolproof idea zuck got lucky that the elite university he got into happened to be a breeding ground for success

what the fuck are you talking about

do you have any idea how shitty the web ecosystem was during the time zuck built facebook?
how garbage php documentation was?
how nonexistent push-based web services were?
how no one even touched mobile web?
do you remember how crappy photo uploading sites were, and how terrible mobile experiences were?

and that's just technical aspects of the company, ignoring all the hurdles of convincing a bunch of adults that your website would be worth anything and they should work for you / invest in you / pay attention to you

fuck, your shitposting is making me shill for zuckerberg, it's absolutely insane how much technology is being produced (for better or worse) because of the decisions he's made

all the winklevi have done is made a shitty ponzi scheme bitcoin ETF