PEPPERONI NIPS DOING /OUR/ WORK FOR US!!!!! TOP KEK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IrV8QPQAhxo
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/30/nfl-last-sports-bastion-of-white-male-conservatives/
youtube.com/watch?v=6GfAhb-AaKY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1506225570232.png
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/23/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-september-24-2017-gold-star-mothers
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>use #takeaknee on twitter
>@ every black nfl player playing tomorrow
>tell them to protest the cop violence and the president even if their coaches tell them not to
>they do it
>worst ratings in 10+ years
>superbowl, worst ratings in 30+ years
>espn goes out of business

its all within your reach Sup Forums

First and youngest FtM tech CEO

>mfw William Legate turned out to be a deep cover Sup Forumsack this whole time

barump!

Haha shit I almost choked on my pizza

>the ONE field where black men can reach the top income bracket without Affirmative Action
>liberals are trying to destroy it

>Legate
Double agent from SWTOR confirmed

bar-rump-pa-bump!

>One black guy doesn't take a knee
>Everyone interviews him
>Insta celebrity
>Others follow suit
>Taking a knee falls out of fashion

that was just an extra large pepperoni

Nobody honestly sees this backfiring on both Sup Forums and Trump?

taking a knee, so fetch!

I'm convinced everyone in America wants them to take a knee now.

Loving watching Goodell and the NFL squirm.

Yes the fire rises

what a timeline

no. there's a chart somewhere of professional sports fans. they skew conservative and 30s-70s and also heavily skew as voters. the only popular team sport that skews 50/50 con and lib is college basketball, and thats only because the lib fans are college aged.

this will fuck up the nfl and liberalism bigly if a large amount take a knee. espn's already got shit ratings, professional sports attendance is already down, this will destroy them.

I'd be happier if they lined up for the first play and walked of the field.

>hipster journalists watch Sup Forums
>Salon and HuffPo expose #takeaknee
>discourage players from falling for "alt-right plot"
>"what da fuck you tellin' us not to do muhfugga bix nood"
>a rift is formed

Anyone dumb enough to be politically influenced by fucking Mike Tirico or Random Nameless 400 Pound Linebacker #47 already votes democrat.

Literally no way it could hurt Trump, and most likely the NFL is shooting itself in the foot.

I only know of this going on from people posting it here. Don't following any jew nigger ball, jew propaganda outlets, jew "gossip" sites and general pleb "info" sources like google/yahoo "news," it's quite refreshing not to be saturated by this kind of stuff, leaves one time to actively fight against jews.

Every day I wake up thankful I'm not in the Hillary timeline

Long term - what if we got people into some other sport like Australian rules football so they couldn't just write it off as people not interested in sports?

It could start out as something like people watching it on YouTube or satellite.

The left only needs to keep with its core beliefs and they will lose.

same. i guess anything trump does that's either neutral or slightly better than obama is better than that nightmare we dodged. she'll run again. everyone thinks i'm nuts when i say it but it's true. she feels cheated and will run again.

watched awesome college football all day today, no one taking a knee.

Post this video or similar ones about this event, or similar events. youtu.be/IrV8QPQAhxo
We need people to feel how good it is to be patriotic again.

Sweet, sweet irony

Tomorrow's gonna be a blast!

A recent Experian Simmons study shows that this is true demographically. Of people who identified themselves as part of the NFL fan base 83 percent were white, 64 percent were male, 51 percent were 45 years or older, only 32 percent made less than $60,000 a year, and, to finish the point, registered Republicans were 21 percent more likely to be NFL fans than registered Democrats. Another factoid: NFL fans were 59 percent more likely than the average American to have played golf in the last year.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/30/nfl-last-sports-bastion-of-white-male-conservatives/

How is it backfiring, Trump is making every circus we have that distracts us become politicized. Once conservatives have nowhere to run to, they are forced to act and fix the situation.

It cuts funding for (((mainstream journalists))) and helps stoke white identity.

What do you fear could go wrong? That white men will be converted when they see kneeling, pouty-faced millionaire black males?

He is le gate keeper

youtube.com/watch?v=6GfAhb-AaKY

did he just call me the N word? what a fucking nigger.

there's no such
> backfiring on /pol
user

>complaining about women in tech
I can only name one of note, Marissa Mayer, and I doubt he knows who she is.

Oops. I thought “pepperoni nips“ was a reference to the Japanese flag.

liberals don't watch football so i don't know if this will hurt ratings or not

> nerds are bitching about something relating to their actual work and no one is listening to them

> people are paying attention to the least significant form of protest the Chads and Jamals can muster, literally a posture before running onto a field to throw balls around, because people always pay attention to Chads and Jamals

WOW WHAT A WORLD
WHO COULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS??

Is this guy implying that nerds were traditionally in favour of social change? How odd.

Fucking Kek, how can the keep misjudging things so badly?!

twitter was a mistake

nope.

the jews have already taken big damage from the whole brain damage scandal.

this basically guarantees that football dies as a major sport.

youtu.be/IrV8QPQAhxo athletes used to love America.

How? Sportsball fans are majority White men, who majority love Trump and are uber patriotic. The only reason they haven't abandoned niggerball yet is because of the lip service it pays to patriotism. They are already tuning out in droves due to this shit. My parents canceled their tv service because of this sort of shit and all the Trump bashing. Whether Trump realizes it or not this is an amazing propaganda coup he is pulling off right now.

I dont see how it would backfire other than nothing happening and people not caring at all. I certainly dont thunk this will go the way twitter wants, where every viewer and fan suddenly become civil rights activists and rush to the nearest blm rally to protest trump.

This will backfire.
i.4cdn.org/pol/1506225570232.png

>The only reason they haven't abandoned niggerball yet is because of the lip service it pays to patriotism.
I'm pretty sure the only white people who watch apehoop are the self-hating "muh diversity" types.

Roll to confirm that she will run and lose again

He's talking about that dude who got fired from Google for writing a piece about how to attract actual female talent

Hillary was never a full loss scenario, and Trump has turned out to be less than the best possible outcome. If Hillary was elected, you could expect an extreme rise in race based violence, a lot of anti-white rhetoric, and we might have been in the middle of a full scale racewar right now. Racewar will happen, the niggers will start it like in Rhodesia when we lose the voting majority... but are we in a better position to win it now, by putting it off for 4-8 more years? Im starting to have second thoughts, but its all hindsight now, and this was really our only option.

>too stupid to realize that's what trump wants.

How idiotic are these people?

That fucking madman

i'd love for soccer to become the biggest USA sport. you do not fuck with your coach in soccer. piss him off and you're bench.

They aren't people. They are NPC's that weren't programmed for a Trump victory

We call it tree hockey round these parts.

Sadly this isn't true. Most shitlibs don't watch sports and even basketball fans are majority White men, although the fanbase isn't as White as the NFL. Blacks like it of course but they are 12% of the population, and black active participation as fans is lower due to the fact that they are poor and low agency.

I know right, and it's real
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/23/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-september-24-2017-gold-star-mothers

How inane.

>quantum chess

Wtf I love college ball now! Actually ignoring it helps defund the schools whether that's a good thing is up to Sup Forums

>Trump is running the country
>libtards protesting by getting on their knees
Bravo

>demanding giant black men get on their knees

sheeeeit look at dis raciss ass mufugga wnt black man on da knee not ON DEY FEET

I thought the same but as you said, blacks need to start it.
Hillary win pisses off white but it's relatively status quo for blacks. I don't even think trumps policies have been great but he's rustling jimmies left and right, and pushing lefties into triggering their own destruction

I can't be bothered to care about what a bunch of people who play a game for a living think or do

How does this kike keep getting his account back?

He's been banned like 3 times for harassment.

he's not a conservative

Will they ever learn?

Lets keep this up. Lets not forget who watches football. Fat americans who will stop watching if this doesnt stop

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

My twatter was locked for "spam" and they wont even talk to me because there a dot in the contact email that shouldnt be there.

#NormieGate

lol will girl fans join the chads or the beta SJWs this time I wonder? Gamergate lost because theres no chads, but in Normiegate the normie chads are gonna win hearts and minds

This is why I love that the left are the ones who hate guns. The people who own guns, own the country. They can't make a difference and overthrow the government, and all the maps are on our side. So what can they do? Bend the knee. I love it.

I hate football and any faggot who hates america, so this is perfect for me, but I do wonder if this is not part of a larger plot to damage the american economy. the nfl is a 13billion dollar a year industry and if it fails, there will be economic and cultural repercussions.

the same thing is happening with hollywood. it is pushing itself towards failure. I am not sure that the endgame is "pushing a liberal agenda" so much as economic failure, and the failure of american media to project itself worldwide.

thoughts?

How are you actively fighting??

There is literally no way this ends without either:

A) all niggers stand during the national anthem
B) all niggers are fired

There is no other end game scenario.

I doubt many will take a knee sadly, a couple of nigs probably will, but that's it

It would be great if tons did it though

The chance is extremely slim. Most people are sick of politics creeping into their escapism. GG was ahead of its time.

Just because people dont support X industry doesnt mean they wont spend money.

The free market doesnt deserve your money, it has to provide goods and services you need and want.

If you dont want or need something anymore, tough titties, that product sucks. We need less of it if it sucks.

>Im starting to have second thoughts
>this was really our only option
Pick one.

C) NFL doesnt show the players during the anthem

If somebody shot Jack Dorsey, America would improve overnight.

>Everyone decides to keep being anti-white, thus bringing over cuckservatives to our side

How is this backfiring?

This is so great. We need to encourage NFL players to just no show all their games in protest. That will really show Trump!

Kek owners on suicide watch

Gawker cuck has aged A LOT in the last year.

>ESPN
>Ever going out of business in America

If anyone has the power to influence the opinion of white American, it would be the NFL.

It'd be minor. Keep in mind the US economy is worth 18 trillion dollars, we can shake off the 13 billion the NFL is worth like sand. Same with Hollywood. As for cultural repercussions, new leagues can always rise up to fill the vacuum, with demand, a supply will eventually be made. The NFL will either adapt and stump all this commie bullshit out or be crushed. That's the beauty of capitalism. Hell, more people can go and watch college football if they want, and with Hollywood, some other people somewhere else can make independent movies for like a million bucks a pop and end up making 100 million dollars while Hollywood is producing overpriced garbage at 150 million and getting about 20-50 million in return. Hollywood is only staying afloat because of China artificially inflating the grosses of even the shittiest Hollywood trash like Transformers. Economic failures can always be supplemented elsewhere, like small business.

same

The NFL is barely even American. Of course some of that money gets recirculated and winds up in good hands but most of that industry (and all ebtertainment) is a grift. Advertising for international corporations, subsidies and tax breaks, and all the retard consumerism that goes along with it. Besides, sectors of the economy like that have to go under for real change to happen. Putting outfits like the New York Times out of business would also hurt some innocent people who depend on that racket for a paycheck or even something like a tradesmen's contract doing their wiring. That is a terrible reason to protect such outifts, though.

Mama Mia that's a spicy areola

Doesn't trump want this? I remember he had beef with the NFL when he was trying to explore setting up his league

Causing the NFL allows him to get his long term revenge.

Considering nothing has backfired on Sup Forums or Trump yet, and we are still in the driver's seat, no.

Hey, I'd bet so, if there's one thing I learned from Trump's books, it's that there's nothing he loves more on this earth than revenge.

Being successful caused a reddit migration here so that was a backfire...

>if pol wins, it loses

Has anyone ever given the background of this image? Is it always you reposting it?

D) Announcer calls for everyone to kneel out of respect for the flag during the national anthem.

>if your enemies flood in and overrun you while not at all adapting to your way of doing things and eventually putting you in the minority in your own home then you win

Everyone just needs to start pushing brain damage statistics and information on brain damage.

>Trump would totally lose it if you split this leisure event into politics, where you shove Trump and the USA flag on the same side and say you hate that side
These people just suck at this.

Bump