Such cold blooded stare

>Such cold blooded stare.
>Then it turns into cheerful smile just for her husbando.
What kind of personality we can expect from Future Mai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U66pOJhYRf4
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-cast-comment-takeshi-kusao-future-trunks-arc/
youtube.com/watch?v=arJ0I7wO4Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOWA WHEN?

She's gonna die. That's the reason why Trunks is crying in the preview

No, they said that Mai will appear in every episode. Bulma dies.

>killing best mom over shitty seasonal waifu
Fuck Toriyama

No, seriously. WHY?

Toei was not capable of stopping Toriyama

Why not?

Mai will appear every episode,she won't die this soon.

I doubt they will kill Future Bulma. Super isn't that kind of series and judging from what Future Trunks said in the 47 preview she will probably be injured or captured, giving Future Trunks even more motivation to go against Goku Black.

Actually only Mai's seiyuu is stated to appear in every episode from now. Which means, that she can simply appear as young present Mai. Future Mai can be really quickly killed off and rest of arc will be just hilarious/emotional hijinks with present Mai.

>Super isn't that kind of series
Forget what kind of series Super was until now. It was confirmed that new arc will have very different atmosphere. We are getting serious now (or at least little more than until now.)

Isn't she like a 100 by future trunks teenage years?

>We are getting serious now
Toriyama serious, not actually serious.

I love how the Dragonball fanboys are getting hype over a "serious" arc when only a few weeks ago they were defending Super as going back to Dragonball's route as a "gag anime/manga".

wouldn't be as good an emotional hook as future Bulma biting it. Future Mai is still too much of an unknown entity to be utilized effectively that way at this point.

>Toriyama serious
Yes, this was what I meant.

>Future Trunks goes back in time
>Future Bulma killed by Black Goku
>Becomes stronger
>Returns back to his time just before Black Goku kills Future Bulma
>Future Trunks kills Black Goku

Why is she so pure?

>Toriyama re-using a character that he made ages ago
Nice.

the combination of age and time fuckery she may get to experience is hilarious to me.

Actually they already said Mai is going to play some sort of major role. It is unlikely she will die this soon.
Besides, young present Mai probably won't have much to do with this arc.

Toriyama serious is best serious

>Red Ribbon arc is has murder and Goku getting his teeth kicked in
>Final fight has the villain revealing he wants the dragon balls to stop being a manlet.

if they don't interact with their younger selves or counterparts at some point I will count that as a missed opportunity

>Trunks and Future Trunks will go through the whole "meeting your adult self" played straight
>At the same time it will be used as a gag with the Mais because they are both are adults and they know it
>Even more of a gag because both are still as pure as snow.

>Future Mai can be really quickly killed off and rest of arc will be just hilarious/emotional hijinks with present Mai.
At this point you are either trolling or delusional. It doesn't fucking work like that, she is added to the plot for a reason. If you just want her dead then I find it strange that you deem it worthy to waste such a character.

Doujins when? WHEN?

Delusional.

Future Bulma is gone. Lets mourn her.

That looks more like Yakon than "Black"

From the beginning Mai is one of the most famous female through out the series,

instead of dead, time fuckery just wipes mai out of existence so everyone can pretend this never happened

So what happened to the rest of the Pilaf gang? Not popular enough to warrant any appearances in the future timeline or did they die tragically to the new enemy?

Pilaf IS the new enemy
Black is super pilaf

I'm actually pretty curious as to how much setup there'll be for Mai being there. Considering Super's track record of handling the Pilaf backstory so far I'm not sure how much of an explanation we're going to get.

Please tell me this is fanmade

I don't remember classic Mai being this pure

Considering most of the world population was killed by the androids, Pilaf and Shu could be dead and Mai be the only survivor

it's from a doujin but it's based off of how she reacts to pilaf "torturing" bulma by blowing her a kiss.

There's already 2 on sadpanda

Are you retarded? Mai is standing right in front of him in literally the frame after we see him crying

Can someone post the Future Trunks arc PV?

youtu.be/U66pOJhYRf4

She's always been this pure

It's like the whole arc was a setup for a dumb Dr. Slump tier joke. And that's why it's the best arc.

That's not purity.

That's embarrassment for how much of a cringey faggot Pilaf is.

It's the same Mai that thought holding hands was too promiscuous

probably quite a bit more serious than her present self.

At least she does seem caring and still positive. which is a bit surprising considering she probably grew up again during the androids and somehow survived , got several years of peace after that and Black Goku destroys the world again

Probably seen some messed up stuff

She must of been raised by a Catholic nun to be this pure

She was already an assassin as a teenager in DB. She probably saw some shit even the first time she grew up.

>That's embarrassment for how much of a cringey faggot Pilaf is.

>"How perverted!"

Dude, whole Pitaf gangs is too pure.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-cast-comment-takeshi-kusao-future-trunks-arc/
>Mai is an ally who fights alongside Trunks, but it’s still not clear why they’re together.
How much he knows?

>She probably saw some shit even the first time she grew up.

even so. that can't really compare to the androids and evil Goku bringing humanity to the brink of extinction

Watch Pilaf be responsible for releasing this demon. Except this time. he doesn't get away with his life

Most of the fandom remember fondly the Vegeta/Frieza/Cell arcs, with the deaths, mutilation, suffering, nightmarish sequences, gore, etc. When people think Dragon Ball, they think in Goku screaming and transforming into super saiyan. The thing is that Toriyama was pretty much pushed by his editor to go into that direction. Also, Toriyama was very stressed during those years and he saw Dragon Ball as a burden so arguably he projected his frustration into his manga. Not sure if modern Toriyama is in the state of mind to replicate what he did on the late 80s, early 90s

I don't really remember much of db pre-Piccolo(that, the tournaments, reveal of great ape and everything leading to the marriage is all I can remember really well)
What's the best way to revisit it? Anime or manga?

With Mai relevant I just hope Pilaf and Shu do some cool things too

>The Dragon Ball digital color manga outside of the Saiyan arc still hasn't been ripped yet

To be fair, Bulma is worthless. She wouldn't fuck anyone that's not Vegeta.

>Only one able to create a time machine
>Worthless

wot

That's like the useful thing she ever did, and yet it's pretty much it allows Cell to time travel and become Perfect, good job.

Best arc

Is that supposed to be Bizzaro Goku???
Fucking hell Toei

What's a Puff-Puff?

>What kind of personality we can expect from Future Mai?
Only 28 hours, to find out, on the next episode

>Puff-Puff
youtube.com/watch?v=arJ0I7wO4Ik

It's when a Slimer rubs your cheeks

>Oolongs face

Motorboating.

So head between breasts rubbing

> Mai is an ally who fights alongside Trunks
Fight? Does Trunks teach her how to fly and defend herself?

How exactly does trunks keep returning to 'main time line' even well after the point were he changed the timeline. Is his machine synced to the vibration of the 'main timeline' or something like that? Why the fuck is his hair all of a sudden blue?
I assume that Mei is young in that timeline too because she also made the same wish before Piccalo died.

K so I haven;t been follwing dragon ball gt part 2 but when the fuck has mai been relevant?

And why not bring back launch

Good luck with getting in Mai's panties , Trunks.
You're gonna need it

>I assume that Mei is young in that timeline too because she also made the same wish before Piccalo died.

considering pilaf seemed surprised by the dragon being remodeled and having 3 wishes. That seems the most likely

cute/10

Since the start of Super (or BoG), Pilaf's gang has been back as children. They managed to gather the dragon balls at some point, and Pilaf wished to be younger and the dragon turned them into kids. They haven't actually been relevant, but they show up a lot. It's probably a callback to DB, where Pilaf's gang showed up at least once in each major arc even after they were done being the villains.

>BoG
Oh neat. Mai was always my favorite minor character waifu

It's a little pandering to bring her back like this, but I am not going to complain

also, why is mai paired up with trunks

what interaction have they had?

So does mai still retain her adult mind.?

Is this /ss/?

Mai tried to kidnap Trunks on BoG and he got a boner for his saiyan hormones.

I don't think it's pandering. Pilaf was the main villain of the first arc in DB and he and his henchmen were recurring characters throughout DB. If anything, the treatment they got later in the series was not right.

In the movie, they try to steal the dragon balls from Bulma's birthday party and end up running across Trunks and Goten before they can get it done. Trunks has a crush on her right away and lies to Goten, telling him that she's his girlfriend. Goten tells Bulma and, realizing that his lie may have gone out of control, he asks Mai to pretend to be his girlfriend. She does end up being his girlfriend for real later. They cut that out of Super, though. They don't get much interaction there.

>crush on her right away

you mean kid mai, not adult mai, r-right?

Haven't watched db in 10 years but I'm a sucker for this

Is there more ?

Yes. They were already children at the start. The thing where the dragon balls turn them into kids happened before the events of BoG/Super.

My heart has a boner now

Watch the movie

I know that feel, man. Sadly, their relationship was cut out of Super. But the fact that the next arc has future Mai there with Trunks might mean that it could still happen.

If you're going to tell it, tell it right.

It was Trunks the one that had a crush on her and she sorta ended up reciprocating later.

>Mai
>Adult mind

>Pilaf Gang
>Adult mind

What adult mind?

Sort of. They have all of their memories from being adults and they still have the same goal of world domination. But their personalities are slightly more childish. It's harder to notice on Pilaf because he was a spoiled manchild, but he's a lot less cruel to his subordinates now and feels more like the leader of a gang of delinquents. There's even a point where Mai and Shu start crying because a shark is going to eat them and Pilaf tries to calm them down. Mai is still the loyal serious one who tries to get things done, but she's a lot quicker to bash Pilaf when he does something stupid. And Shu is really happy all the time.

That was a dumb cut indeed. Most likely by Toei.

Toriyama added the whole Trunks x Mai in both movies. Talking in an interview how it will make later developments come more easily

Seems we are at "later developments" now.
would have been fun foreshadowing if it wasn't removed.

It's kinda weird Toriyama accepted to going back to Dragon Ball after leaving it behind was so hard and the entire experience was so traumatic. Rumors say he was feud up with Evolution but I wonder if that's it.

Super airs at 9:00 am so Toei is pushed around by PTAs. Compare to DB/DBZ that aired at 7:00 pm. Also, kids shows in general are way more restrained that they used to be. Trunks x Mai has some pedophilic connotations and Toei think on the children now

Maybe he just needed a break. Considering that Super has more humor and a lot more goofy nonsense, I think he's probably having more fun with it.

I guess it's different to be the ideas man than actually making one chapter per week

is dragon ball super "filler" canon?

I just imagine him sitting at the meeting room saying "And then the guy based on my cat realizes that the guy with the huge nipples has been passed out with his eyes open for a while now!" with is feet on the table while everyone glares at him and it makes me smile.

God this is so adorable.