How is posting this shit helping our nation? Doesnt making our president look weak open us for attack?

How is posting this shit helping our nation? Doesnt making our president look weak open us for attack?

If youre going to critisize a man, post CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

Don't like the truth user? The majority of Americans don't like Trump.

oh fuck how did he get elected then you stupid nigger?

2 parties and 50% of America being fascist sympathizers who only care about money

Technically the Electoral College.

Anyway the Approval Polls mean nothing. Move along.

Democrats aren't Americans

Trump is making himself look weak. Therefore his actions open us up for attack.

Gee, it's almost like that's what Putin would want...

Actually they are, but Chekists are not.

literally the most unpopular president ever and hillary still couldn't beat him

maybe if he built the wall people would think better of him

These are the same polls that said Hillary would be Cunt In Chief

If popularity polls are meaningless the day before a general election then they're super-meaningless 3 years out.

>the news
>helping the nation
Kek

Because they're trying to hide the fact Trump's approval ratings have slowly been going up due to his strong response to the hurricanes and bipartisan debt ceiling raise with the dems that pleased independents.

He'll be back to 40% approval on 538 by the end of October.

What's fascistic about Trump's policies? Because fascism REQUIRES authoritarianism. Which Trump is not.

muh russians did it
>fuck off loser

Nobody gives a shit what these dumb niggers think.

Useful idiot.

>57+39=100
hol up

>Implying that leftists are humans, let alone americans.

The "If you don't support marxist, you're a nazi" is what won the election, just throwing that out there.

If you subtract the subhumans that shouldn't be getting a vote at all, and the enormous voter fraud that goes on in every leftist stronghold, you'd find him winning the popular vote too.

Further more, Trump's approval in this poll is two points higher than it was last month.

more parties would mean a larger margin for trump, you fucking nit

lol in fact if you poll his die hard fans you will find he has a 100% approval rating.

>muh polls that sample 300 republicans and 500 democrats

>@Washington Post
>Can't add two numbers and make sure they equal 100.

Grade A bait.

Just to be clear, I think Trump is a zionist puppet, and isn't likely to make anything great again. Doesn't mean I can't get off to leftists throwing a tantrum, or call bullshit whenever the clinton news network decides to run around (((poll))).

He was at 39% on day 1.

>common core

>mfw my tiny brain doesn't realize that you can answer this question by holding a neutral opinion

>Doesnt making our president look weak open us for attack?
you're just now learning that all these people literally hate the USA and want it to fall?

It's been stuck in the same position for months.

>doesn't know how percentages work in a question with a single binary answer

>REEEE STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUMP STOP STOP STOPPPPPPPPP
>ITS FAKE ITS ALL FAKE WE ARE THE SILENT MAJORITY MAGA OR DIE
>ISRAEL IS BASED
>AMNESTY IS OK, THEY HAD NO CONTROL OVER THEIR PARENT'S CHOICE
>I'M OK WITH THE FENCE ALRIGHT
>I'M OK WITH OBAMACARE
>STOP CRITICIZING TRUMP STOP IT

It's just an appeal to women and weak "men". Weak people are more likely to follow the crowd and try to adhere to what is popular. That is why young women and nu-males all look, dress and act the same. So by trying to convince people that hating Trump is popular, they're hoping that more people will do it.

>mfw when my teeny tiny brain doesn't realize that it is not a binary question but, in fact, the relevant statistics were chosen for display.

>Implying hard working people actually answer polls like this. (Well that leaves out pretty much all conservatives)
>Implying that leftist biased media won't skew polls (Man the election was a doozy).
>Believing any polls the media puts out ever again. (See above)
>Implying the people's approval rating matters after electing the president.
And for my final point, seems odd to be berating and attacking the person who is literally leading the country. I guess if they want something to show for it after he gets (((impeached))) then I guess it's a smart move, however these stupid snowflakes couldn't do the job if they trained all their lives for it, so I guess they're just buttmad that progressivism got stopped in it's tracks with the first black president and didn't end up at Mr. Transgender.

You dumb fucks dont get it.

It's to divide people. People will say "wait standing for the flag is the right thing." Meanwhile others will say the opposite.

The goal is to force the center-ites to finally pick a side. If you are not with us, you are with them.

>seems odd to be berating and attacking the person who is literally leading the country
Maybe in a monarchy where you risk getting your head chopped off for saying the King sucks, but in a democracy you're expected to criticize your leader, everyone is supposed to stand for their own point.

>39% approve

That's like 58% of Whites approving of him.

Pretty good

>trusting the pools
very funny op

this the shittiest poll, the basically went out to find the most on sided groups they could and polled them. if anything it should show how weak the left and ABC is when 39% of their liberal bias is pro trump.