Wow, this kike is in full on damage control

Wow, this kike is in full on damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=CBBX14zotuI

Boy Ethan sure has fucked up this year.

He acted like last year, that even if Trump was president, it wouldn't affect him.
But there is an obvious difference between his videos before Trump and after Trump, mainly it seems Ethan has become a hater.

From lowkey anti-trump comments, to trying to take the middle ground with cops even when its obvious the cops are right, to going overboard on Jake Paul, to now being a hypocrite and getting involved in the nothing burger that is Pewdiepie.

I think Jake Paul is just another Youtube fag, but Ethan pretty much made it his life goal to destroy him.
Post Malon was talking shit about Jake Paul and Jake Paul heard he was gonna diss on his clothing line. So like a gangster, he hand delivered Post Malone's merch.
Ethan and his cronies were like "Dude what the fuck, not cool, are you a psycho?"
But as someone who is also from Ohio, what Jake Paul did was classic. You hear someones been talking shit or planning something, you show up at their door and ask, whats up, go ahead and try, I'm right here bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=Alu8071PeW8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ethan is a sniveling rat kike who wants to make money off teenagers and get on TV.

And his whole excuse for being a whiny jew about Pewdiepie is
>I was drunk and 4 hours into a podcast

/thread

is it possible to go overboard on Jake Paul?
also judging by the autism required to gather all this info and post it on fucking Sup Forums you need to kys immediately regardless

Anybody on Youtube who trusts that kike is a fucking retard. He's stabbed pretty much everyone he's ever known right in the back.

Oh wow, now he threw JonTron under the bus too.
>You didn't attack JonTron during his racist fiasco
>I never defended JonTron either

What a fucking JEW.
JonTron basically helped get them where they are when they came back to America. He either helped them get an apartment in his apartment complex, or even let them stay in his apartment complex.
He gave them jobs for his show so they could max some more money and take off.
What an ungrateful fucking Jew.

>make miney making fun of people who have nothing to do with you
>when they call you out act buddy buddy with them
>invite them on your podcast
>talk more shit about them

I fucking hate this dude

kek, janky paulson is a dumbass but what he did with post was pretty hilarious. ethans a very big fangay of post so he overreacted to the whole thing and like the jew he is, he instantly brought up legal issues to try to justify his outrage.

lets be honest though. ethan is a fat slob who has settled down with all the money hes made off making it seem like hes such a kind wonderful guy, now that he is financially secure he starts letting his ego get to him, he tries to destroy people's sand piles and then overreacts when they do something back. as if hes done nothing wrong. He is a manipulative cunt.

Alright, Hila, we hear you... maybe we'll watch your next videos.

how about post something relevant on jewtube

youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

If it weren't for Jon, Ethan would be no where near as big as he is now but he just arrogantly throws him under the bus like the Jew he is.
He uses people to get what he can from them and once they have nothing left to give he throws them under the bus.

exactly, this is some grade-a untrustworthy self indulging rat shit, but he gets away with it because he knows how to manipulate people into thinking hes a wonderful human being.

I mean, I admit, Jake Paul is just another untalented faggot on Youtube, and it sounds like he was an annoying faggot in his neighborhood.

But its not like he was the first, and he certainly won't be the last.
I just feel that all of Youtube coming together to destroy him, was more out of under the surface jealousy than, hurr we must keep youtube standards.

The guy went from like 0 to 3 million subs in a month. That certainly made people just pure jealous. Now he's at like 11 million.
But in the end all he did was make a gay rap song and show off some parties.
He's cancer, but not a fucking asteroid here to destroy earth.

>What an ungrateful fucking Jew.
You could've just said Jew.
Of course he would take advantage and use Jon as a stepping stone. The worst thing Jon ever did was give Destiny any bit of his time and sperg out with all the new info he was still absorbing.
I'm sick of the Jews trying to take over YT, I mean they own it but they don't yet have full control of their audience.

This

who are all these people?

It's both cute and sad to see how out of it he is when separated from his wife.
>tfw when when you will never have a bond that strong with someone else

op is a shill he uses the term "nothing burger"

sage

burn in hell op

same people that ran the early communist govt ivan.

Daily reminder this guy started his whole channel because he was "inspired" by MDE and Sam Hyde's vids. He used to be an obsessed fan of MDE and left comments on their videos all the time. You can go and look at the comments on MDE videos and see people ripping on H3H3 and I remember faintly Sam left on a comment on one of his videos where he says something like "I think that dude watched every one of my videos like 12 times each" and further more Ethan got caught ripping off one of Sam's videos word for word and when he got called out he got assblasted and when Sam confronted Ethan on his own faggot subrebbit Ethan called Sam toxic and even though you could obviously tell he was probably holding back tears like a little bitch he got all passive aggressive and tried to play it off like everything was all good. He changed the video description of the video where he ripped off Sam and wrote in that it was a tribute or something after he got caught. This kike has been an unfunny faggot where he tries to pretend to be like Sam and thinks he's calling shit out thats wrong with the world and shoehorns unfunny forced comedy into his videos that don't really involve anything but starting unnecessary drama with other faggots on youtube. He tries so hard to seem insightful like Sam but he's so obviously a generic centrist with entry level opinions on everything. He fucking voted for Hilary like the retard he was and then made a video about how not upset he is with the election results.

That you know so much detail and have such vested interest of this internet soap opera is troublesome.

Scary American people that like making money by filming themselves. Nevertheless this money comes from the Corporate US propaganda machine and they become drooling drones that only know how to hate Russia.

since this is a eceleb thread.

Whats up with that casey guys fucking face?

Why are you giving these literal kikes attention

He's a Jew, what other explanation do you need?

>Defending Jake Paul this hard

Are you actually Jake Paul by any chance?

Our work was always going to take us here, we can't drive the media jews into a destabilizing frenzy without affecting every jew with a platform.
Also goes to show you how thankful /ourjews/ are to the goym that help them when they're down.

why a goblin like him exists. genetics i dunno.

this youtube.com/watch?v=Alu8071PeW8

>genetics i dunno.
So the answer I gave was pretty much what you needed.
That inbred jew is all types of fucked. Look at his brother man, it's like the guy took any of the good genes available and left the shit for Casey.

Why are you posting kiketube faggots like I should somehow care enough to spend time watching faggots fuck faggpts

I am willing to take the sacrifice and marry Hila if it means her being safe & free of that monster.

The issue was just videotaping without getting permission and not blurring out the dude's house address. Ethan is still a kike motherfucker, but Jake Paul is a kike slave motherfucker. Basically just as bad senpai

Why the fugg should I care about some jewtube kike? Stop watching it.

>open link
>see thumbnail
>doge with headphones
>give it a chance anyway despite my instincts telling me not to
>jump cut intro
>faggot hapa with mustache
>10 minutes
closed immediately

very true. just looked it up. Thanks for satifying my morbid curiosity user

I wanna put him in the oven

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

this kike really thinks he's special and that he can do no wrong. I fucking hate him too.

Sup Forumstier e-celeb shit.

h3h3 is incredibly lazy and boring now. When they started raking in the sponsor money, all they do is shill on their podcast and put no effort into their videos

Its all down hill from here.

Ethan is a jew. Why would you ever trust a jew?
Haven't you learned by now? Never trust jews, fucking ever.
Learn from the mistakes of our ancestors. They are a subversive people that only know how to destroy. They are like manure, put a little in one place and you get prosperity, put a bunch of them in one place and you just get a pile of shit.

hey that's my picture and file name

Lies! I took out the e myself thank you very much.

Fite me!

>what Jake Paul did was classic. You hear someones been talking shit or planning something, you show up at their door and ask, whats up, go ahead and try, I'm right here bitch
citation needed

Who knows, Jake may turn around and become Pewds 2.0

hmmmm weird coincidence

mummy says delet yourself.

This/sage this (((nigger malone))) shit

Its like I'm in Jr high again. Is this Jake Paul genZs crush or something? Am I out of touch? Either way H3 isn't funny where's my fucking metamucil

If you give even the tiniest shit about eceleb cancer, then you deserve to be gassed just like a kike rat.

I'm mummys big boy she would never say taht

Meh...

He was better in Israel, he's become an even bigger Jew after moving to New York and than California.

The fuck is this soap opera shit?

Jake Paul is literally a White Nigger though

At least Pewdiepie doesn't do rap videos & talk like a nigger

Our tune might change though if jake changes. He's pretty alpha, fit, and kids fucking love him. He really could be pewdiepie 2.0

>Nationalism is SAVAGE!
>DAB ON THE FAGS!

Kikes gonna kike

I really dont like this shekel hunter. Makes a career on ripping on aryan sires that actually have talent. I love thumbing down all his shit. Makes an act out of coughing? What the fuck is that!?

Between the Idubbz and the last podcast, someone should post all the times he says the word Nigger, with this as the background and send it to Salon or some other shitty
"news" site.

>nothing burger
I want obvious journalist trash to fuck off.

#NeverForget
#FreeRoss
#DigitalPrivilege

you forgot that he's dude weed bro

That's what happens when you hang around famous rich fucks with money. He's a douchey little fall-in who just lazy podcasts now lmao. Easy money I guess.

mummy would like you to rot in the ground.

that shit with post malone was funny. post bought that stuff just so he could shit on jake paul, so jake showed up at his house and post was of course a little bitch and wouldn't say anything to jake's face.

this triggered ethan's impotent rage so he decided to get hung up on jake showing what post malone's house looks like (without street numbers) as if that was a big deal. then when jake came on ethan's podcast, ethan also was a little bitch and only got a little passive aggressive about the incident instead of full on confronting him. that entire saga was fucking pathetic

Also, I find it funny how last week when ethan was shitting on keemstar last week, one of his criticisms of keemstar was that he was a "nearly 40 year old man making jake paul vids for 12 year olds"

ethan is in his mid 30s

he's made a ton of jake paul videos

a ton of his fans are young. 2 of the callers he took on the most recent podcast sounded like they were under 12.

i'm not even saying any of those things on their own are bad, but since he criticized keemstar for those things, it clearly shows he's delusional when it comes to how he views himself and his channel

speaking of which, this most recent podcast when he was solo was dogshit. it was kind of cocky of him to think he could carry the whole thing alone, just goes to show how deluded he really is