Concrete Revolutio

Just a few hours until Jiro descend into madness and despair. Can Aikawa and Mizushima wrap everything up in just 2 episodes?

>Can Aikawa and Mizushima wrap everything up in just 2 episodes?

Aren't there 4 more episodes to go?

Second cour is 11 episodes.

>11 episodes
But why would they do this

Beast and Maiden
>Screenplay
Shou Aikawa
>Storyboard
Shinji Ishihira
>Director
Kazuo Miyake and Takanori Yano
>Animation Director
Takaaki Izumo, Takafumi Mitani and Noriko Morishima
>Mechanical Animation Director
Nobuaki Nagano
>Synopsis
First part of the climax. Now the ultimate question what to do with all those superhumans begins.

First cour had 13 episodes, so I guess they are just aiming for the usual 24 episodes.

More HorribleBoobs release when?.

The war between superhumans starts.

>[HorribleSubs] Concrete Revolutio - 23 [720p].mkv
JUSTICE is here.

In the last episode Azathoth wakes up and everything ends.

This episode guys, HOLY SHIT! There is no justice in this world!

How would you guys rate this second cour so far? It was all you were hoping for?

So there is no way is hell they can wrap this all up in one episode. God damn I going to miss this so much.

Did Emi just fuckin' created Genosha?

>Shinka 49 (1974)
Jiro returns home after seeing the movie, asking his father what he is. Magotake tells him of Hyouma's theory that Jiro is the contact point between two different worlds. The nuclear energy that took form as a Little Boy.
>October in Shinka 50 (1975), Okinawa
Master Ultima captures inhuman superbeings for the purpose of turning them into fuel to replace oil, because the ConRevo-world has never achieved nuclear fission. However, he is murdered by Emi, who tries to help the ancient nonhuman superbeings.
>November in Shinka 50 (1975)
In response, all human-based superhumans are merged with the armies and police forces of the world and start arresting and fighting the nonhuman superbeings.
Earth-chan runs out of power, Megasshin is disabled and Shiba Raito is destroyed by Hyouma's Red Jaguars.
Jiro kills Akira Shirota and sides with the nonhumans, for he is the nuclear beast, and thus belongs with them.
The nonhumans declare their own independent nation, to be free from mankind's desire to turn them into living perpetual fuel, so mankind sends all human-based superhumans to subjugate them. Kikko finds out the truth.
For eternal World Peace.

War commences.

Never liked Ultima, but his death was kinda disappointing

>22 episodes
>what is justice , where is justice , am i justice ?
>"Fuck justice Jiro , fight for love"
>"ok"

Holy hell, this episode was packed.

poor Raito

yes Emi win jiroBOWL

Isnt Fuurota being a ghost more monster than human based ?

Jiro fucked up. Fighting for love, son? Come on! Raito would be severely disappointed.

He is born from the mind of humans, and thus more in line with them.

I don't understand Jaguar. He helps Jiro but he also helps his enemies.
His role in all this is dubious and he is merely an agent of a larger organisation.

Even if he went rogue his strength and knowledge must be insignificant when compared to the organisation that made him and sent him for this mission.

So my guess is that Time Patrol is the ultimate evil behind everything.

Fighting for love was her own fight. Ultimately she told Jiro he can fight for whatever is important to him instead of searching for some sort of a singular thing everyone can agree on, because such a thing does not exist.

Also it is ending with superhumans fighting beasts. It is basically how it is suppose to be in a proper hero story. It is restoring the balance of justice by making it a lot more black and white from the perspectives of either side. And for the sake of that they destroyed the ones that were neither human, nor beasts.

Or perhaps ultimately, this is how it ended in history.
Superhumans fought monsters, and they both annihilated each another.

I'm willing to bet that the preview showed a little bit after the war, and Kikko is one of the few superhumans still living but in hiding. God damn I really wanted just one episode of romcom stuff.

Jiro Hitoyoshi is the Force of Evil.
He was never Justice. He is the Enemy.

Tame the Beast for eternal prosperity.

>I have calculated that one liquefied yokai can power 50 fridges and 20 tv dishes for all of eternity

Get fucked Ultima.

I bet it ends with Jiro choosing to be liquefied so that monster , humans and superhumans can live in peace while he's being a massive battery for the world.

>We're handing out free candy

>Raito was a true man until the end
;_;

Nope, no superhumans here or anywhere

>best part of the episode right here

Can't be helped, they were supposed to be killed by the Bio-Destroyer.

Meido left.

They are so selfish. Their eternal suffering could provide enough electricity to cook at least 100 plates of spaghetti.

Satomi please go and stay go.

Monsters should be hunted down
Humanity fuck yes! Fuck jiro

I was so sad the show only had two episodes left, and then:

>Oh boy, another skip
>FUCK YOU ULTIMA
>Wait, is this Genosha
>YOU FUCKING TRAITOR DORAEMON
>What the hell is going on
>All things answered
>FUCK YOU TOO EMI
>RAITOOOOO
>FUCK YOU JIRO x100(please betray Emi)

I was so mad, but by the end there were tears and I'm hyped for the finale.

raito ;-;

I knew it was going to happen, but, damn ;_;

>so Jiro is a triple cheater

And thus, nobody would be dependent on sandniggers.

But Jiro is the ultimate result of humanity fuck yes, Hiroshima Baby sent to ruin everyones life with nuclear power

>Love me forever
A promise is a promise.

Oil exchange is done with dollars. Whenever they try to sell it for something else the sandniggers get invaded. I wouldn't describe this as "being dependent on."

It was a bit slow to start honestly, it's only the last 4 episodes I'm actually excited for anything

In the end, Justice was the real Phantasmagoria.

Indeed, too many episodes of world building and guest writers.

I liked the Vietnam episode, everything else just felt like filler

And that was his last song.

There can never be any peace.

Guess I should pick it up now..

Should I go with the HS batch or the individual HS releases for the first season? (One was Daisuki and the other was Funi, and supposedly one of them was better).

that PUNCH

I hope that Punch goes to Satomi.

I love this anime, but I gotta agree. World building episodes are important but the 2nd season barely had any focus on the main characters except for Jiro. The Devils and skip episodes were not needed at all

Get the BudLight release, it's all the same shit anyway

>The Devils and skip episodes were not needed at all
Indeed, and this reminded me we never got the episode about the Youkai boom.

Those were definitely the two episodes that should've been replaced with a bit more lead into this grand finale.

In the end, the kaijuu Jiro and the supertitan Akira Shirota were always destined to fight it out.

>Jirou was wished into being
>the Bureau was made for the purpose of protecting him.
DARE KA GA NEGATTA GENSOU WO
MAMORINUKU KOTO GA

Thanks, user.

next episode
>Campe vs Furouta

Who is titty-chan?

Psy-Kicker's girlfriend, I guess.

>Campe vs Furouta
Please no.

One of the classmates of Kicker back in season 1.

>Master Ultima returns to Japan, abducts Koma
>Reveals his face - oh hey, he's human!
>Aaaand he's dead.
...what the heck was the point of this guy, they were building him up to be a final boss

Did Jiro really go "fuck it, kill the humans"?

>Punished Jiro
>A Fallen Hero
So the Youkai and Yamato Damashii superheroes could wreck America Gaijin

HOLY SHIT!

Whats the skip episode again?

I actually find it sad on how they made kikko so irrelevant and Jaguar a character that seems to flip flop every episode

Check out Camera-kun there on the right.

Hyouma changing however it is necessary was hinted in the ending.

Angry detailed face

>Show Kikko getting basically crucified in the ED
>She barely matters
Bold move Bones

No. Not based maid!

Yes, it's the destiny of Kaiju to fight against Mankind after all.

Hyouma is Hyouma, and Kikko got her relevance in the finale of S1 user, and that's the funny part, Emi was almost irrelevant in the final of S1 while Kikko's shapping to be like that in the S2's finale.

>Jaguar a character that seems to flip flop
It was hinted at considering he had a whole episode about him flippity floppying as his backstory.

But Hyouma already did that shit in the first series, in fact he hasn't really mattered since himself showed up

To be honest, Kikko didn't have much to go on after the S1 ending. Her arc ended there and sure you can make the case for "Evil Kikko final boss", but we sort of had that already.

Her only character outside demon queen is "In love with Jiro Hitoyoshi"

Kikko has been completely sidelined this whole season. She must have some sort of major part in the finale.
I'm really hoping that Jaguar is flip-flopping because there are two of him criss-crossing within this timeline, making appearances at different times but as we're running out of episodes here, I fear this is just my fanboy mind trying to compensate for the shortcomings in the writing

He was a time cop, then a time criminal and ultra-vigilante terrorist, then build an organization to protect superhumans.
He is always in change.

>guy has a kid
Cuck maid

Does he feel in charge?

They have time travelling technology, this is a very advanced technology, hardly reminiscent of a destroyed civilisation.
Or maybe they are from an alternate timeline's future, our world's future.

What if the guy she is supposed to marry is Ningen-Man?

Well that felt sudden.

All signs point to the ending being rushed and unsatisfying, but there's still so much I love going on that it'll probably end up as one of my favorite anime in recent memory. What an odd situation.

Fuuuuuuuuck. Really wish the finale was double length or something

>romcom

I'd agree with you if the past dozen episodes didn't happen, it felt like there was no direction this season. This was treading water shit for like 10 fucking episodes