What does Sup Forums think of this cute girl?

What does Sup Forums think of this cute girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/db61f00225/621721-35
exhentai.org/g/704521/a9659a84b8/
soundcloud.com/tman2bard/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-magnolia-eclair-ky-kiskes-theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fx98OS0XBfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Standard body for a pretty average skank with no real qualities.

Ponytail is love, Ponytail is life.

>girl

That outfit is amazing she'd look less naked if she took it off

I think that the heavy gold/gold plated necklace must be awful to wear around all day

Lame as fuck. She was clearly designed to cater to the type of animefaggots that I hate.

I really wish we got more of her manga and some doujins. It's a shame she turned into a straight girl, but she was still enjoyable and sexy as hell.

She will never be a playable character

I think that there are better girls

best burajiblue!

I kinda want to suck his dick.

I don't follow blazblu, was he ever shown in his male form in the manga?

This is how Mori imagines himself

>girl

I love Makoto, always a based girl
Tanabe make me ship her with Ragna btw

She's a girl. No tricks, no gimmicks.

There are no mangled genitals or a ridiculous falsetto to detract from the experience, like with THOSE PEOPLE.

>She

>no trip itt
D-did he die and met his waifu?

nice head

That's a disgusting man wearing a slut outfit.

And fuck that shiny color style

Yes but only in thought

He's still physically female due to magic shenanigans
His mind was basically reverted back when he was still a dude which is how the rest of his friends find out that he's a genderbend

Hopefully

How can there be a Mai thread without Maiolev

Impossible

It's weird ain't it? I mean, He even got his wish, the older designs of Kajun and Shiori in color along with Mai who has a Ragna Jacket

is this faggot still alive? Didn't he kill himself after realizing his waifu is a dude?

She wasn't his waifu but his role-model. He wanted to become a girl at heart just like Mai.

He probably just took it off to make this thread.

Truly a worthy endeavor

Nah, even if he dropped his tag ,you can still tell it's him by post style. It usually comes in the form of a picture from the manga followed by a paragraph about Mai's character.

maybe he died when they announced more Mai?

Is she gonna become playable? I want a fighting hayamin.

Surprised that mailove giy hasnt posted here yet

>Mai's character.
What character?

Where the fuck is Maiolev?

I'm pretty much here just to watch the summoning and wank to genderswap.
About a third of the posts itt are about him.

He should be here any second now

OP here.

I just wanted to make a BB thread, but since I have a huge thing for genderswap and traps, I decided to go for best gril.

I don't know.
Between him and Natsuru, I just don't know which one I'd fuck hard enough to make them regret being born a male

>best girl
>not Makoto

8/10 - would stuff my nuts into her mouth

Would you eat her cooking?

I would try and probably die. Unless I got magically genderbended

Maiolev summoning ritual.

Blazblue Remix Heart
Crossdressing
Genderbender
Mai Natsume
is my waifu
is a boy
is olev
Can somebody recommend gender bender manga and anime?
Slowly turning into a girl in both mind and body and accepting the dick and the pleasures of womanhood
Genderbender endings are the best

So what's the scoop? Is Mai actually going to be playable in an upcoming BB?

>Slowly turning into a girl in both mind and body and accepting the dick and the pleasures of womanhood
This gets me hard too, user
I'd love if someone made a manga where a boy is forced to become a 10/10 breeding material waifu and ends with him being a 20/10 MILF married to cocks

Yesterday the sequel manga's first chapter came out, It's 2197, 3 years before the plot of Calamity Trigger starts Jin has killed Tenjo and is returning to base, The girls are all in their last year of school and the then head of the Zero Squad aka The Wings of Justice has set her eyes on Mai because she wants her body for something. The color page you see is possibly what Mai, Kajun and Shiori look like in the game's time. We have 7 chapters until the November release of the console game of Central Fiction so depending on what Mori is writing this manga is going to show us why Mai and her gang would be getting involved in the embryo things now. It's all speculation until an official announce of her inclusion on the roster is given. Possibly at TGS along with announcing Variable Heart as a special pre order bonus along with a free download code for Mai

>The Wings of Justice has set her eyes on Mai because she wants her body for something
>she wants her body for something
Gee, I wonder what it could be?

>girl

That's Variable Heart right? Where's the raw?

on dustloop

Found it, cheers

Anytime, love.

>Mai getting robbed of his/her body and it's been only one chapter so far
wew

The fact they changed Mai's weapon from a sword and dagger to a spear is probably because they intend to make her playable and want her to have a more unique fighting style. Mori originally intended to have Mai use a sword and dagger as an adult; if they didn't want to add her to the roster they'd have no reason to change her weapon.

Mai's mind and soul gradually turned female to match her body so by the end of Remix Heart she was completely female. Her friends found out the truth because of a grimoire that showed them Mai's original form.

Wow, that spear looks just like Lancer's.

Not really. There are some similarities but they're not the same.

There better be Ragna in the new manga

Becoming a girl in both mind and body and falling in love with a guy is the best sort of ending for a genderbender story.

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a cameo. The manga takes place before he started attacking the NOL.

Ragna makes everything better.

The answer of course is that she's perfect.

Mai is a miracle of the universe.

I want that ending in first-person view.

Why would you want to summon an annoying ass tripfag. Fucking kill yourself, dumb cunt.

No, I love Mai. I do not wish to become her.

Nothing has happened to Mai's body so far. She was simply confronted by the person who wants to use it.

I would want to use that body too.

She does have a perfect body.

>You will never fuck team remix heart all at the same time either during their high school years or their young adult years
>They'll never by your harem

Breeding material that teases my dick endlessly.

I wouldn't want a Remix Heart harem. Mai is the only one I love and the only one I want.

Rachel > Celica > Mai > Makoto > the rest

>wanting to fuck a boy, a squirrel, an incest defect, and a "girl"
Kajun is like the only normal one

>Not wanting to teach six girls the power of cock

What a nerd, I bet you don't even read break blue. speaking of which, we need that guy to start pumping out more doujins now, we've got 5 new girls to get lewd with six if you count Raquel but she's Naoto's

Tanabe had included Mai among the girls he wants to draw in the future. He might indeed make a doujinshi that includes her at some point.

Naoto has a girlfriend already though.
Raquel is platonic stuff.

That's fantastic to hear

He has drawn her once:
exhentai.org/s/db61f00225/621721-35

Basically vanilla doujins with Taro soon.

Actually twice if you include this image:

So help me if it's that stupid doujin with the ugly faces and disjointed bodies.

Are you referring to this Kanten doujinshi?
exhentai.org/g/704521/a9659a84b8/

If I had a vomit image I would use it. So freaking gross, so freaking out of character, so freaking stupid. I can't fap to that.

>Ragna's jacket
Damn mah boy you really like to help girls in everything except sexually, even with just a copyjacket
Yes, just like pic related.

BB is cancer, I only go for girls with silly hats

As much as I like the fan-service outfit I admit that Mori was thinking by his bottom area when he was making her new outfit. Her new outfit doesn't even suit her personality.

used goods.

That's not Ragna's Jacket it's an NOL jacket possibly the one belonging to whatever branch she was assigned to.

Fuck off, both are great

That's like a standard BB outfit for females

To be fair, most BB girls have really revealing outfits. This sort of exposure is pretty normal. Litchi is a doctor and look how she dresses. Also the standard NOL female uniform is very revealing as well.

Did someone say "silly hats"?

>Her new outfit doesn't even suit her personality.
Just like running around nearly naked and in a revealing mini dress and beret don't fit little miss door mouse's personality?

ArcSys-chan in Nep soon. Turns out Uranus theme wasn't plagiarism of Magnolia Eclair but an approved homage with a future collab. They were gushing about a big company noticing them.

HEAVEN OR HELL
LET'S NEP

soundcloud.com/tman2bard/guilty-gear-xrd-sign-magnolia-eclair-ky-kiskes-theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fx98OS0XBfc

>nepped the lightning

neat

Cool
fighting game when

I saw footage of VII and it looks really fucking good. Not go and buy a PS4 for one game when it's coming to PC in summer good, but still.

The same way the first Victory was a major upgrade for the series to make it less kusoge the second one is too.

I'm not talking about the other females in Blazblue though. It's funny that Mai previous outfit sketch by Mori was more conservative then the current one.