Are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E
youtube.com/watch?v=xDE6t8l0KXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, if you're not an utter retard.

Major in one of the like 8 majors that can actually get you a job and you'll be fine. Major in something called "x Studies" or social sciences and become a teacher (at best) or suck dick in a parking lot.

Wtf

Nah you can learn all this shit on the net.. Youre the retard for falling for 50k in debt faggot

well to be honest there is no biological difference between a baby 1 day before birth and 1 day after

typical college sluts

Depends on the field. College is still important for STEM jobs. Anything else it's completely useless.

What is wrong with white women?

even if you major in STEM or Business you still somehow end up with communist/Jew professors that do nothing but make jokes about how natsiez were bad because your university requires you to take those classes

In theory yes. But how many non college grads you know are actually autodidacts?

I dropped out of high school so I wouldnt know

>be me in 2000
>dude, what college are you gonna go to now that you've graduated?
>i dunno
>fast forward to 2005
>dude, why are you still out of school? go to college
>i dunno
>fast forward to now
>still never went to college

Who's laughing now, faggots.

lol that was me too.. so glad i didn't listen to other faggots and waste my money

Bump

what's it like in europe?

The bad ones are bad enough to write off the rest.

It depends on the school itself and whether or not the professors in the non shit departments are tenured or not.

I'm in STEM and every professor in my major are tenured, lazy, have TAs doing all their work outside of once a week 40 min lectures, and are completely and totally unapproachable through email or their office hours.

The fact that MIT lectures are available online for free should show now more than ever students are paying for prestige and the sheep skin, not an education.

*whosh*
The sound of the article going over 4chans heads. Not that Sup Forums reads anything that can't fit in a 1000x800 jpeg.

Sup Forums - always right

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww4m8GUK69E

youtube.com/watch?v=xDE6t8l0KXI

>Describe 80% of Sup Forums in a picture

Oh look its this thread again.

Portland?