Work with the NFL; some inside information of the shitstorm currently going on

Work with the NFL; some inside information of the shitstorm currently going on.

1. Some NFL teams have been looking into firing players who are pulling this protest shit. But their lawyers have all told them, while they can do it, the fired players could then take them to court and win. The 49ers were among these teams, who have consulted their lawyers; hence why CK never got fired. Their lawyers told them it was cheaper to just let him do his bullshit.

2. Goodell knows he has fucked up big time, but can't do anything except tacitly let the teams blacklist players who pull this shit. Goodell and most of the coaches, know that the players throwing these tantrums have them by the balls. The player's union has sided with them, creating more problems, and you have hate machines like ESPN further making it impossible to do anything to reign players in.

3. That being said, Goodell is seriously considering the "Activism Month" promotion some of the players are pushing, to try and reign in the shit storm that has been unleashed. Basically officially sanction November for players to do this kind of crap, but in a tightly controlled way orchestrated by the league to keep some sense of control over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnDYZ_OkuQw
youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/30/nfl-last-sports-bastion-of-white-male-conservatives/
truepundit.com/flashback-greedy-nfl-part-of-cartel-that-charged-military-53-million-to-honor-fallen-troops/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
time.com/3839164/nfl-tax-exempt-status/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>giving a shit about the Negro Felon League
>ever
Fuck handegg, nigger collision, dindu games ... whatever you want to call it it's niggers running around

Niggers v Trump 2016 is shaping up to be one of Trumps greatest 5d moves ever.

So you've all seen the news let's see some statistics and show why this is great for Trump.

"While some 70 percent of respondents who identified as white said they disagreed with Kaepernick, that number dropped to 40 percent of respondents who identified as a racial minority."

THIS IS KEY. For the past few election cycles blacks already vote 90-95% democrat so offending them by shitting on football players can barely statistically harm him (ESPECIALLY since blacks are only 11% of the population).

His gold comes from White Americans (72-76% of the voting population) which as shown above HEAVILY disprove of these actions. Trump only won white voters 58% - 37%... Even a 2-4 point swing among white voters would lead to a disaster among the left.

Keep pushing this men, no one is getting offended except blacks who already vote heavily democrat so this is our chance

How much money do you think the NFL is about to lose because of this shit?

Handegg will burn or at the very least be reformed to the point that there will be zero tolerance for dumbass behavior.

Do people who take sports seriously even watch espn anymore?

Bs post you don't work for the NFL

youtu.be/mnDYZ_OkuQw

Millions at the least, Billions at the most. And that is if we don't have some of those Gold Star parents chiming in. If that happens, the damage will be far more than we anticipate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQe17j49DY

Go Pats!

CK didn't get fired because he agreed to restructure like a fucking moron.
you're full of shit.
>goodell knows
>anything about politics or pr
you're full of shit.
take it to spee
at least no one will see it.

All the human trash i know watch nigger collision.

Wake up white man. Fuck.

only during actual sporting events. If ESPN were smart, they'd save millions if the rest of their 24 hour cycle were replays

Reminder CK could have been playing football for the Ravens. But then his Girlfriend tweeted this.

Actvism month a whole month of me in my fancy sports cars with white whores virue signaling about muh hood without donating a cent. Love it

I've been considering cancelling my cable. I will tell them I'm leaving because they promote anti americanism by their refusal to punish the NFL/NBA. I suggest others do the same

Yeah activism month and then nogger non history moth and then what black woman appreciation month? Stop giving in to these fucks... stop watching this shit

Plenty

The niggers and white women yaaasssss kweeening over this shit on twatter might be loud but they dont spend money on the NFL.

I wont watch espn again or ever go to a game where the other team has a kneeler, and if any nigger on my team copies it then fuck them too. The NFL is going to learn hard who has disposable income to spend in America

THOSE NUMBERS

Fuck off, gas lighting kike.

>still having cable
Christ at least you're hopping on the bandwagon now. The rest of Sup Forums cancelled the cablejew last decade.

How come goolag can fire /ourguy/ for his views on women but they can't fire these niggers without going to court?

>Tim Tebow was forced out for being a pro-America Christian, despite being a top tier player
>All these black players are getting their dick sucked for being anti-American little bitches, some like CK are piss poor players

Only in ((((WEIMERICA))))

As someone who lives in Maryland.

Thank fuck we didn't have the cocksucker put anywhere near us

I don't even care about football but that shit would've chapped my balls somethin fierce

>but in a tightly controlled way orchestrated by the league to keep some sense of control over it.
It would backfire. He needs to stay out of politics. His players need to stay out of politics on the field. Show up, stand up, take the money and go home. If the NFL was out killing blacks, I could see the sense in this, but they aren't.

>How much money do you think the NFL is about to lose because of this shit?
Gorrillions. Seriously. Id think this could quickly escalate to half a billion or more.

>All the human trash i know watch nigger collision.
I never got into the "sports" of things. I will watch any college game, but even they are ruined by affirmative action.

Is your name Skip Bayless?

At this point, potentially millions.

Moral is basically in the crapper in the main office. Disney is most likely going to drop the NFL from ESPN when the contract is up and the Big Four are most likely going to demand less money to keep airing football if ratings keep slipping.

ESPN is still considered relevant in the same way, a vile, loathsome, and powerful rich relative is still considered relevant to a person. No one likes them, but they have a tight grip over their family and their lives, to the point that everyone has to endure their abuse and toxic behavior in order to get by in life.

In terms of the NFL, ESPN has repeatedly told us they would basically disown/banish baseball from the airwaves if it meant freeing up the cash to keep the rights to NFL games on the channel. NFL and NBA are their two biggest cash cows and they'd probably purge all other sports from the channel if it meant not losing the rights to them. They'd even give up college football too.

The NFL in general hate ESPN but it's one of those things, where we have to play nice with them.

this will hurt the (((networks)))
hurt the ridiculously overpaid NFL players
help ensure trumps win in the next election
further galvanize the rising nationalism and patriotism

fucking gold!

>1. Some NFL teams have been looking into firing players who are pulling this protest shit. But their lawyers have all told them, while they can do it, the fired players could then take them to court and win. The 49ers were among these teams, who have consulted their lawyers; hence why CK never got fired. Their lawyers told them it was cheaper to just let him do his bullshit.

You're full of fucking shit. Nothing, and I do mean nothing, protects players from having their contracts terminated for misconduct. While generally this is reserved for serious, drug related or criminal offenses, the league is within its right to set rules for its players.

Why the fuck do you think these people can legally fine these guys thousands of dollars for violating NFL dress codes? Having the wrong fucking color socks on and stupid shit like that?

If they wanted to set and enforce a ban on kneeling or "overt displays of disrespect to the American flag", they absolutely could. The players are not forced to play in the NFL. They can either agree to the new rules/contract, or play in a different league.

bump for interest

Implying kaepershit could beat out elite qb Joe Flacco for the starting job

I never implied anything. Ray Lewis' words not mine.

but the downside is, sports and the NFL in particular is one of the few ways that men from all different backgrounds and races still come together and find common ground. without football, racial disharmony will run rampant.

it will be an absolute nightmare for american race relations.

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/15611052/nfl-returning-723000-taxpayers-paid-military-tributes
Just post this shit everywhere, who knows what other shady shit they do.

I did this. Best decision I've made in recent memory. The only reason I held on to cable was for sports. This was the last straw for me and This will be the last straw for many other cable subscribers too. Its just a matter of time.

Its good to see people giving up TV and movies...people are a hell of a lot more resilient than these propaganda peddling fucks anticipated

To be fair, Tebow was a paper tiger. Propped up by better players and backed by a college coach who went out of his way to work around Tebow's strengths and weaknesses. To the point that he couldn't do well without that level of hand holding/focus from his coach.

Yes, he got screwed over in Denver, but that was less about Tebow's religion and more office politics.

You'd be shocked to hear this, but there are a lot of conservative, fundamentalist Christians in the league. They also stick together and help each other get spots on teams (Kurt Warner is a good example of this).

In the NBA everyone has to stand because it's the fucking rules and there's no reason it can't be a rule in the NFL. If they start handing out fines for this shit, it will stop.

ESPN is sports television as MTV is music television

Tomorrow's gonna be a blast!

>A recent Experian Simmons study shows that this is true demographically. Of people who identified themselves as part of the NFL fan base 83 percent were white, 64 percent were male, 51 percent were 45 years or older, only 32 percent made less than $60,000 a year, and, to finish the point, registered Republicans were 21 percent more likely to be NFL fans than registered Democrats. Another factoid: NFL fans were 59 percent more likely than the average American to have played golf in the last year.

blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/05/30/nfl-last-sports-bastion-of-white-male-conservatives/

>>Continue for a bit since I got distracted by my cat.

The only thing that could keep ESPN from giving up on the NFL is Disney slashing the budget and putting the network on a super-tight budget. But even then, ESPN would soon as drop all other sports save NBA to rustle up the funds to keep the rights to the NFL on the network.

>1488
TURN THE FUCKING GAS ON

Prob a lot since I highly doubt Trump will continue paying them advertising money from the DOD.

truepundit.com/flashback-greedy-nfl-part-of-cartel-that-charged-military-53-million-to-honor-fallen-troops/

why does anyone care?

CANCEL YOUR CABLE YOURE A FAGGOT IF YOU PAY JEWS TO WATCH NIGGERS. TV IS SHIT. READ A BOOK. GO OUTSIDE.

This is a good point, however, wouldn't the "disrespect" part have to be in writing prior to signing the contract? If it doesn't say directly in the contract that this kind of behavior will be punished, can they still punish the player?

ratings are down for the second season in a row, and not insignificantly.

last year they blamed an "entertaining election". what's the excuse this year?

all those owners and front officers have to know that straight white males watch football to get away from all of the fucking shit. being remind of it on football day is not helping. and they're not watching as a result.

just the fact that they thought they could make something out of niggertown la again shows how out of touch they are. and now rumors that san diego may go BACK. massive lol

players won't stand (lol) for being restricted to november. and whiteys will keep dropping in droves.

if they don't fire the protesters, the nfl is taking some big pay cuts soon. players won't be too happy about that shit.

but it won't be until they realize they're fucking themselves they finally start policing themselves.

Actually you are incorrect. The NFLs contacts are non guaranteed. As opposed to say the NBA where they are guaranteed. The NFL can terminate a contract pretty much whenever it damn well pleases. Of course, the players can always take them to court.

actually contracts are guaranteed for the season if you're on the roster for the first week.

>1488
>1488
>1488

THOSE FUCKING DIGITS. WITNESSED

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

also, franchise/transition tags are guaranteed as soon as they're signed as well. but that's not that many people.

>all different backgrounds and races

It's mostly black and white. The US is 18% "hispanic" now, but the league is something like 0.7% hispanic. The US is 5% East Asian, too. The NFL wrote off those demographics a while ago.

Fuck off with this LARPing bullshit.

>But their lawyers have all told them, while they can do it, the fired players could then take them to court and win.

They're going to start putting it in contracts now to avoid this shitshow in the future.

I knew the whole thing was a publicity stunt for disgruntled employees from the get-go. It's interesting how the league itself is the only one not in on it.

I bet that nancy boy Obama had a hand, personally, in making sure it spread if not starting it himself. All these celebrities have DoD handlers at some level that they answer to.

OP again.

LA is a weird fetish that the NFL has had for ages.

Partly because the city has iconic baseball and basketball teams, that inspire legit jealousy that the NFL doesn't have a piece of the sports pie in one of the biggest media markets in the country.

Sure we have the 49ers, who had a huge run under Montana and to a lesser extent Young. But LA is LA and it's something of a dream for the league to have our own version of the Dodger vs Giants feud.

Also, a lot of the front offices do care about the white male viewership. BUT part of the issue, is that the white male viewership has largely peaked and they want non-white fans. One of the reasons why we push hard for female viewers/fans; they are a major untapped market and (for better or worse) they buy a hell of a lot more merchandise than white males do

>NFL ceases to exist
>Tom Brady and the white male team is the last to win a super bowl

Ah ok good to know

>still paying the cable jew
>still using kikeflix
>still using kikebook
You have some work to do, don't you?

kek be praised!

Why the fuck haven't you canceled it already?! Are you a boomer?

Those are all upsides. kek do you even know where you are?

>One of the reasons why we push hard for female viewers/fans; they are a major untapped market and (for better or worse) they buy a hell of a lot more merchandise than white males do

Is that right? They spend more than male sports fanatics?

The average woman is like an NWO wet dream of the perfect citizen.

>watching grown men play kids' games
I can't wait until society evolves past giving a single shit about this garbage.

Is this not obvious? What hard working man is going to spend his own money on filth? Not me....

I am all for disrespecting the flag, if guns are being taken away and New World Order bullshit is being imposed. But that's not what's happening here, these niggers just don't like Trump because the MSM told them he's Hitler incarnate.

Getting to play on an NFL football team is an American privilege, and considering the source of their paychecks, they should be showing mandatory respect towards the flag, and if they don't like it they can put in their resignation.

We're talking about men who are obsessed with this stuff. Men like collecting things more than women do.

Women make up the vast majority of consumer spending though, so it sort of makes sense.

I think it depends. White males in nerd hobbies like anime and vidya always outspend women

>Also, a lot of the front offices do care about the white male viewership. BUT part of the issue, is that the white male viewership has largely peaked and they want non-white fans. One of the reasons why we push hard for female viewers/fans; they are a major untapped market and (for better or worse) they buy a hell of a lot more merchandise than white males do

Jesus christ fucking kill me

>Also, a lot of the front offices do care about the white male viewership. BUT part of the issue, is that the white male viewership has largely peaked and they want non-white fans.
Right, I'm sure that's going to work out so well.
Just look at what happened with Ghostbusters rehash or Mass Effect Andromeda. Both entertainment products that shifted from targeting white males to targeting diversity crowd. But hey, football seriously needs to die. Brain cells as of now still can't be regenerated and we can't have kids running around and destroying their brain power in the process. If you are going to get your brains bashed at least get it while learning something useful like a fucking martial art.

>those digits
HE IS WITH US ANONS!!!!

I only watch the games on ESPN, but never sportscenter or any of the opinion shows. I still like the recaps on Inside The NFL and Pro Football Talk Live is amazing, no-frills analysis.
There is too much opinion and not enough stats. Just give me the box score and a play-by-play summary and I can deduce what happened.
Sports reporting has devolved into gossip and cut-and-paste of player tweets. It's just fluff, because these reporters never played the game or are limp-wristed jews.

One thing that none of you have mentioned is that the NFL as an entity generates revenue tax free. All Trump should have tweeted is "I might have to look into removing the NFL's tax exemption if they don't get this protest nonsense cleaned up."

>without football, racial disharmony will run rampant.
>88
you say that like it's a bad thing, but the digits don't lie about this being a good thing.

kneeling during the anthem is the biggest virtue signal possible. if these niggers really wanted to do something they would take the millions of dollars they're being handed and go live in some other 'less oppressive' country. but none of them will do that because all they care about is starting a scene and being branded as brave for standing up against police and this awful country. if any of these retards lived in a country other than america they would be nothing and they don't even have the decency to not start a scene for the couple minutes of their work day where all you have to do is show the tiniest bit of respect for the country. but sure, shit on the country that gives you the most luxurious life possible because niggers hate the police or whatever retarded reason they want to come up with. as long as they are given a platform and an audience, you can guarantee niggers will use it to be as disruptive and obnoxious as possible.

It's as if they are completely unaware that they are not only killing their jobs, but also the jobs of everyone who profits from the game, They're killing an industry.

I'm sure Trump has dropped that nugget in private conversations. His tweets are for us and the media to go nuts over.

They dropped their tax exemption in 2015, mostly so they could stop publishing salaries etc.
time.com/3839164/nfl-tax-exempt-status/

OP makes the NFL sound more sympathetic than it is.

1. Goodell speaks for the owners. Thus he didn't "fuck up", the owners did by having him condone Kaepernick last year, and tell the public that this stuff was not causing decreasing attendance. We are somewhat intelligent and know he was lying.

2. The owners just signed Goodell to a new 10 year contract. Just now. That means they approve of the job he did. And if the message last year blew up, they know it wasn't Goodell's fault.

3. Or maybe the owners are willing to lose the money to take a stand. For most of them, NFL is chump change, just a hobby. These super rich people tend communist. It's important to them to subvert society, and if they can get "red blooded American men" to support their own destruction, they get a little thrill from it.

Checked

OP here

NFL has a decent size war chest that lets us survive. Plus we are the only game in town, in that we've crushed pretty much every rival league to come about, made Arena Football a laughing stock, and got the NCAA in our back pocket, using college football as our own personal minor league.

It's one of the reasons why the people above me, paygrade-wise do a lot of the crap they do. The NFL is basically too big to fail in a lot of ways. Barring a players strike or cataclysmic event that caused a major disruption of the season (terrorist attack, declaration of war with draft, natural disaster), we can weather just about any and all storms.

That article says the NFL league office qualifies as a 501c6 nonprofit, and that provision was written into law (it's for football leagues, not baseball, not basketball, not golf, just football) to prevent antitrust challenges to the NFL-AFL merger.

So an anti-trust challenge to the NFL would not work, they would just reassert 501c6 status.

What if people just stop watching, don't come to stadiums, boycott sponsors of broadcast games?

You are the kings of the world of pro football. Nobody disputes that, congratulations! But who needs pro football?

only the NFL front office was nonprofit. the teams themselves, where the vast vast majority of money goes, are mostly assuredly not.

This is the worst LARP I've seen on this board in a while...

>Giving any shit at all about bread and circus nigger drama
Why is this board full of normalfags?

Seems real enough to me. He's pushing the party line with about NFL's normal amount of skill.

Should we push a "if you watch the nfl, you're a racist" meme? We post stat numbers comparing salaries, number of TBIs and concussions, which positions have too many whites and that it excludes nonwhite, male fans.

>What if people just stop watching, don't come to stadiums, boycott sponsors of broadcast games?

sports fans are pretty much cult members at this point. It's another form of abstract tribalism, where some cities merit is based on whether a bunch of juiced up retards slam into each other well. People are basically playing diceless DnD with fantasy football, let that sink in for a moment.

Just fucking pull the plug on the NFL.

Too many niggers play it for my liking anyways.

I wonder how FanDuel participation numbers are doing this year. The pic of the almost empty stands in SF on Thursday night says to me that the tribe is collectively boycotting this product. Rather than enjoying the game, we enjoy attacking the game now.

We're gameplayers too after all.

#NFLCanGoToHell

It would take a while for that to happen, according to our internal research we conducted a couple of years back; when the CTE stuff started gaining traction in the mainstream media.

The bulk of our sponsors are massive multi-national corporations who you can't really avoid unless you are ready to make major changes to your life to avoid buying their products. The TV deals are long term ones and the major networks act like spoiled brats, in terms of treating them like prized poodles. Losing the NFL would be humiliation beyond all belief. And the bulk of the teams plan around poor attendance issues, especially teams that don't win a lot.

Also, of all the main sports, football is the most ingrained into the collective subconscious. And we are the king of the sport. It would take decades for us to sink that low and even then, we have a monopoly on the sport on the national level. Unless a rival league comes up out of nowhere with the unwavering support of the entire Big Four networks (and ESPN), we'll still be the top dog.

Not a single dime, ever again to pro sports or cable tv. That was my call two decades ago. Join me.

how insanely pissed are the owners right now. What a fucking disaster of management.

who cares if the NFL crashes and burns. a bunch of millioniares bitching and moaning about things that have nothing to do with them.

Do they have a sense that this was simply the chickens coming home to roost? What could they expect letting players parrot 'hands up don't shoot' narratives for 2+ years? Now when there isn't a president that panders to all of their biases shit is melting down.

And if they survive this they'll get killed with the CTE lawsuits coming. It's over.

Just imagine. every network / show / channel decided to go far left liberal practically. Thinking this would be a good thing or they could get boost to ratings by being more left and political.

It's true but it doesn't work how they imagine. Targeting these demographics doesn't grow cable or sports viewership. It cuts it down in the whole. Cable/Sports/Media/Hollywood are killing themselves by being political.

They are basically fucking themselves for small immediate gains when as a community they just suffer huge revenue declines.