What old anime that you recently watched, Sup Forums?

What old anime that you recently watched, Sup Forums?

Baoh the Visitor
Vampire hunter D
Macross

Death note
Code geass
Higurashi

Video Girl Ai, not bad at all

The eyeball physics in baoh were hilarious
>no sequel ever

>post 00
>old

Ai Yori Aoshi.

jojo ova

Yama no Susume

Tenchi Muyo. Ryoko best girl

Kennel Tokorozawa

Me too.

Trigun

>animeWoW

Nice bait, fagget

Angel Cop. Also, just started Gundam 0079

How old is old?
I started watching Full Moon wo Sagashite yesterday. It's cute!
Also downloaded some old movies (Barefoot Gen, Windaria, Project A-ko and some Shin-chan) which I'll watch sooner or later.

GTO

it's alright

Kakyuusei OVA, eh?

I always wondered why nobody ever subbed the Kakyuusei TV series. It is one of the few times where a main character is not spineless and indecisive, even if he chooses the wrong girl.

Kimagure Road. It's pretty great so far but I'm only 10 episodes in

City hunter season 1.

It was pretty fun. But the whole stick got tiresome after episode 30 or so. MOKORI!!

Ed song is great.

Devilman OVAs for like the tenth time

LNs were a mistake bring back old VN protags

Akage no Anne, really enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

>The story is separate from the OVA, spotlighting most of the girls (except Mizuho who is a side character).

Wait, didn't she like, the cover and main girl of the game? Why relegating her position to a side character for the TV series?

I know it's a classically accepted masterpiece and whatever but I'm reluctant to ever watch it cause it looks pretty boring. Why is like every WMT show about little orphan girls?

Oruchuban Ebichu. It's on youtube even.

Hajime no Ippo. First boxing anime I've seen desu, I really like it. I'll watch Joe afterwards.

If the main heroine's story is shit like the one in the sequel, I can see why the company decided to put her away in the adaptation.

>100% juice
Now this is some hardcore sci-fi stuff

Not really old but I just finished rewatching midori no hibi.

I was in high school when it came out.

Yawara

More BD subs when??

Kabocha Wine
Maison Ikkoku

Not defending that user, but it's been 16 years since 00

Excel Saga & Outlaw Star

Both are a mistake

This

Depends on what you define as "old." I just finished this one today

Season 2 of Yamato. I think I liked the first one better, the comet empire aren't as interesting as Gamilas.

Redundantly told, mundane story, some good animation and art, dumb hero and a dumb girl with a lot of panty shots, watchable side cast, some score choices you wouldn't expect. It was okay.

Karekano & D.Gray-Man. Okay the latter was not that old. Yamato, Shirase & Gunbuster will be followed up soon.

I've been watching Votoms and before that, Nadesico.
Making this a /m/ summer.

Toshinden. It's no Street Fighter II and the story is a fucking mess but the characterization, setting, mood, presentation and old charm is what carries it on for me.

And if you make mention of that Mr. Plinkett unwashed fat ass otaku wannabe fuck i'll swear I'll track you down and kill you all

I'm trying to find a not dead torrent of Those who hunt elves, might just have to stream it.

>I'm trying to find a not dead torrent of Those who hunt elves

You're not looking hard enough, then.

I know, I somehow manage to procrastinate on Sup Forums even when looking for torrents.

Lupin III Part 2