godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3643518/pg1
youtu.be/m6U9T3R3EQg
youtu.be/vvr_-_XsAY4
vimeo.com/album/2167779/video/18781528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

larping faggot

i think we're going to war.

That was fast you shill nigger.

Its not that fucking hard to tell, how about you start asking questions like, where the fuck would he get this paper? You fucking moron...

i noticed that too. i didn't receive this myself. i'll link you to source.
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3643518/pg1

>glp

it just gets worse and worse. kys OP

bro, north korea isn't a witch

We are following breaking news out of Japan. Reports of ICBM flying overhead

>some obscure forum that were all supposed to believe first hand.
Source?

source

just passing on what i saw

>obscure forum
Get the fuck out of here you newfaggot.

You know that piece of paper can easily be forged, why not check through the entire forum thread?

Get out of here you abbo cunt

>local people see the fear everyone’s been spouting
>hands out flyers with handy info as to how to be at least minimally prepared
>OP is too retarded to realize this
>forces strangers on the internet to call him a faggot and make him realize just how many chromosomes he has

People in Guam got something similar to this a month or two ago. It's standard "what if shtf" procedure.

Why do they always say that bathrooms are the safest places in the event of a nuclear blast? Why not a basement? What's so special about my bathroom?

It has no windows and you wont get buried.

All the pipes sturdy bath tub and a small window if any

>won't get buried

I don't understand this. How won't I get buried? The ceiling in my bathroom is no different from the ceiling in my living room, etc.

fake as fuck, OP is a fag
and OP is a retard

sage

fugg

Did OP really go through all that trouble to get some (you)'s?

Holy autismo lad

>witch
Read the Bible, faggot. It's a pregnant woman groaning in labor pains while a dragon waits to eat her child.
>labor pains
The quakes from nuclear tests.
>dragon
China

HAHAHAHAHA, that looks more like a tiny schlong and balls than a face and you fucking know it! Absolutely desperate.

Fake and gay

>godlikeproductions.com

>Aloha
He's not that much of a jackass

>another vague Bible prophecy that could be applied to many situations in the past few years
Religion is the catalyst for the mentally ill

>glp

No fucking wonder this board is filled with obvious boomer fucks with zero concept of imageboard culture lately

>you and your loved ones should be somewhat educated
>somewhat

Don't overdo it though.

>Glp
Neck yourself and be the 23rd happening please

North Korea is peaceful, it was Trump that came with that Fire and Fury shit.

>President Trump has shitty font choice

youtu.be/m6U9T3R3EQg

The whole thing's there, that's what we were gonna have on all three TV stations back then

7 mins til launch

get the fuck in here lads

youtu.be/vvr_-_XsAY4

that is not from trump to hawaii you fucking retard

Smaller room. Less ceiling/upper floor to snap in half and come down on you. Less flammable. Possible drinking water if you are trapped

So?

It's always amazed me how people just stopped talking about nuclear weapons after the wall came down.

I was born 20 years before that during the cold war and my family is spread across 4 nations and I lived in them all as a kid (Canada USA Britain France) and I remember various civic defense drills and information and such in all of them, at school, and in the community.

You SHOULD have a plan in case there is a nuclear war. It's a reality, and if it happens, you don't have time to fuck around.

People don't like to talk about it anymore, but the threat has never gone away, and it probably never will.

Everybody should know the basics, how to shield against fallout with household items and so forth.

And your family should have 2 meetup points, one a significant distance from where you live (outside the city if you're in a city), this is just in general for any kind of disaster/unrest ect.

Did you have public information films? Link if you did, I love stuff like that

My favourite thing about Protect and Survive is that it features a nuclear family (kek) and is only in English.
My favourite part is labelling the dead and leaving them out for collection

Fake and gay

OP, watch this too for a laugh
vimeo.com/album/2167779/video/18781528
I shit myself when I watched it the first time

fuck off athiest neckbeard

I hate when a thread like this dies.

We should seek to avert it through diplomacy, something North Korea has been trying to do.

>inb4 NK is the aggressor
Sorry, there's threat of a war and it's not the USA's fault? Quite a hypothesis!

Israel needs to be boycotted (boycott=popular sanctions) just like what was happening to Iran and is still happening to NK today. Then we might see a more diplomatic USA.

Yes, in all 4 countries.
I do not have links to things I watched in the 70's.

Some of it was super basic, like the "duck and cover" movie that people make fun of in the USA, even though ducking and covering is still probably better then NOT ducking and covering.

The UK has a bunch of films and shows that we saw in school, and I remember the bbc made a bunch more movies and shows about it in the 80's too and a few were really good.

I don't remember what anything was called, but it's public ip, every public library probably has them, and civic buildings might too. I guess that's all online now maybe.

Pearl Harbor False Flag 2.0 when?

9-23 came and went with no biblical, revelations type event.
It's time to shoa these christcucks from our board lads.

Wow that's a really cringey image. Is it supposed to be ironic?

I honestly wonder how long it took to make this. And you folded the paper and everything. Probably at least an hour and a half, maybe even 2 hours. Just to let everyone know you're an autistic faggot

>godlike productions
Don't go to this site people, it's a CIA/Tavistock honeypot.

>mfw my original reaction image is being used in new reaction images