Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRw1bmjxAk
youtube.com/watch?v=LGfqvw4Y-Zc
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

show bob?

Show us some pics of your hot sisters or cousins!

a mexican? cuantos burros tenés?

Why Mexicans leaving a rich country like Mexico to go to America?

no soy campesino, vivo en la ciudad.

what was the last thing you stole?

When is the best time to pick strawberries?

show bob

How much for your seester?

tits or gtfo

because we had an economic crisis in 1994

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, delet this

today I stole 1 dollar to my grand mother

december 25th

Feet please

Tits or gtfo

Do Mexicans who support open borders for the USA also support open borders for Mexico?

why cut of heds basterd bich

Yeah you guys did take an economic pounding in 94.

kys leaf

How comfy is Mexican winter in the north?

why are mexicans pretty much niggers

Es tan peligroso como dicen? Aqui en Argentina es peligroso pero no se si mas o menos

well yes I do

for any citizen in this continent

I live 15 miles from Mexico and the weather is great
>AND I have infrastructure

>WE WUZ MEXICANS

Do you ever get tired of all the beaners?

en mi ciudad vivo muy tranquilo y bien en realidad
jamas he querido emigrar

de niño jugaba en la calle asi que

How do you like THIS hot tamale? *unzips pants*

Mexicans hate white people.

Nobody hates white people unless they are inferior.

That's why Asians don't really hate white people. They're just jealous -- but that shows potential at least.

t. Aryan

this- op please

its very comfy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYRw1bmjxAk

I live in North and every winter snow here.

en algunos estados los narcos se estan matando pero no es en la mayoria, todo esto es inventado por la prensa.

>miles

AAAAAAAAAAAAAJKSAJKSAJSAKSJAKASJAK

so you hate international travelers?

donde vives

sorry, I dont know what that is in faggot

Mexican from the north here well is basically the same from the south usa, but i cant tell you this winter in the new mexico, arizona and west texas is cold as fuck.

THEY LAND WAS STOLEN
THEY TAKIN IT BACK

now you're being a nigger for overusing the nigger word nigger.

the ocean keeps us pretty warm in San Diego during the winter

Show me your bean

How do I make fish taco's like they do in Ensenada and Rosarita?.

I can fucken never get it right. Also, what type of fish do they use?.

How do you plan on making Mexico Spain again?

I am suspicious of islamic humans

and I prefer to ban the rest of the continents to not be seen as a racist

I am not, but fuck islam

If I could tell you the reason for the recent spate of natural disasters in Mexico, what would you pay?

me neither, it seems they have the original recipe.

their fish and shrimps tacos are the bomb, I miss them

Yeah that why i said arizona,new mexico and west texas basically where the desert is.

Will you listen to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=LGfqvw4Y-Zc

Tell me what a utopic future would be for you

sadly, our countries would never being one again.

Nice
I figured it can get decently cold in the north if away from the shores

god bless snow

Why are guatemalan women so fucking sexy and horny all the time?

It's not fish
It's a bean paste they flavour with crotch scrapings, Mexico is a very sweaty country.
so is aus

Guatemalan != mexican

snow is awesome.

I hate Europeans. They live their lives with blinkers on.

>Every European with a university degree" we must solve aids/war/conflict/guns/rape/ human traffic worldwide"

Not realising they are posting from a laptop or phone which contains gold from slave labour in Africa.

Not realising their wives diamond rings are blood diamonds.

Fucken retards.

which is a great thing, you fucking Puerto ricans

Wat?

> (OP)
>Why are guatemalan women so fucking sexy and horny all the time?

Depends on where you are. On the coast the women are hot as hell. In the highlands they are friendly but more reserved.

I usually hate the cold but snow is max comfy. Is it me or are most of us mexican polfags from the north?

You could make shrimp tacos wich imo are better

In the butt

Does she squat?

>because we had an economic crisis in 1994
You never had crisis. That's why some of the richest men in the world are Mexicans.
You have corruption, and you doing nothing to stop them. So you moving to other countries to cause more troubles.

Im in the midwest and i've met two guat women, one was married in an open relationship and we'd fuck for maybe an hour or two every night after she got off work 5-6 days a week. The other was single and would ask me to come over every morning to help her and her ma cook, we'd go to her room and fuck like rabbits while her ma finished everything in the oven or on the stove.

Who are you guys voting for president next year, if you're even voting at all?

No one cares about what you have to say.

Yes or df but chilangos are occupied with the earthquake thing

thats true, just imagine what japonese would do with mexico.

Don't know man, politics are full of shit and people are mad af after the earthqauke and donations

Guatemala is improving. They threw their last president and vice president in prison for corruption . They are going after the current president for the same. Shit, in the USA there have been a number of Presidents that deserved to go to prison, imo. But they live by a different set of rules than the common folk.

Americans would be crossing the wall to MexJapan and not the other way around

Fuck I miss Mexico man.

My wife and I did a trip a few years back. As soon as you guys find out we weren't Americans it was great. It's like that everywhere in the world actually...

My wife and I had fish tacos on the beach at rosarita and we were the only ones there. When they found out we were Australians, the owners and a few other locals came over with their Jose Cuervo tequila and do's Equus and we talked shit from 6pm untill 2 or 3 in the morning. We just gave them our phones and they went through the photos we took at home in Australia.

Fucken love Mexicans man. Always nice and courteous to me when I was there.

Literally anything except the eternal candidate
Here in Mexico City there are a lot of commies and jews. Most white people come from the north, or from middle-high class families in the capital.

Never met a jew irl. How are mexican jews like?

thanks australiabro, you are welcome here again, rosarito, ensenada and tijuana are great, I always think about them all day. I live in Chihuahua.

their meditarranean weather and wine fields are awesome, la bufadora is cool too.

Get off your Mexican VPN and go back.

Dude dont post mexican food it makes me hungry, well yeahus mexicans are known for being Very friendly even more without foreigners so yeah im glad you had a great time in mexico.

A middle aged Australian lives (or lived, havent seen him in a while) in the same neighborhood as myself, I guess he's married to some mexican woman here cuz I've seen the pair together at the store nearby. The few people that know english think your accent is British, but they get excited if they find out it's Australian. I don't know why this is though, but it's true. I've met a few australians, they're usually nice people so I dunno where the eternal shitposter stereotype comes from. I'd love to live there but I figure it's really difficult to move there legally, especially since I don't really have any outstanding skill and I work in IT, which is filled with Pajeets.

cummy 4 tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Your Country is shit. Your people are shit. Fuck you. If I could nuke you, I would.

Jews are jews, when they travel they use his jew passporrt and not his mexican one, so yeah fuck them.

Wow so fucking edgy dude!!!!!!

>>>/reddit/

Daaaaaamn. The girl in that pic is stacked. Take it away Commodores -> youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU

There are those from downtown, those from Polanco, and those from Interlomas. They all have money to spare, have the exact same accent and know every other jew in Mexico.

Some are nice, most kike girls are pretty cute desu.

Standing on the edge, i love kids.

Son of a whore, I have been here since 2005. So fuck you, Goldstein. 'Nazi' - my uncut dick! reddit is one of the worst social qued outlets! so fuck you!

This same thread with the same pic was posted yesterday - FUCK OFF YOU CUNTS

I know a mexican guy that said he used to date a mexican jewish chick and he caught her fucking her dad. Are jews down there really that fucked up?

Yeah ok, Juan. Go back to sucking Messi's farts.

How do you feel about being racially mixed and having a culture of death?

US white population 1990: 189.7 mil
US white population 2000: 194.6 mil
US white pop 2010: 196.7 mil
US white pop 2017: 198.46 mil

US non white pop 1990: 60 mil
US non white pop 2000: 87.5 mil
US non white pop 2010: 112.6 mil
US non white pop 2017: 126.9 mil

American posters are always mad, kek

even they have everything.

t. Bismuth

Uuuuhhm lol what I don't think thats normal even for jews.

>wine fields

abandon

If niggers are niggers, italians are spaghetti niggers, the irish are potato niggers, Indians are tree niggers, then Mexicuck faggots like you must just be dirty niggers. Cortes did your race of ritual-buttfucking, cannibal, tranny, faggots a favor by bleaching your shitty genes, but you still aren't good enough. Stay on your side of the fence, Pedro, and keep your 3rd world dindu-tier ass in the 3rd world where it belongs.

As with all jews, there are really fucked up communities. Most are atheist, but racially and culturally jewish, with varying levels of orthodoxy. One of my best friends stopped dating a jewess because her dad caught her fucking with a goy.

Why are you spics such fucking sneaky trash? Why do you call yourself white? Why are you so content living in a third world shithole? Why are you always trying to undermine US heritage and culture in pace of fucking tacos?

>I usually hate the cold

You're a nigger or a complete pussy. Id take 0 over 80 anyday.

Not into men but I wish I was this woman.