Trump is the Antichrist

It’s blatantly obvious.

Why can’t you see it?

idk, i though obama was the antichrist, then before that i thought it was bush and before that i thought it was clinton and so on and so forth

So what? We have freedom of religion in this country

No. Jared Kushner is the anti-christ. Get your shit straight you idiot.

Ignorant fool

Regardless, someone he’s involved with

Look up the address of the building Jared owns in New York.
It's literally 666 or some shit.

Plus he's a juden

Every US President, Pope, and other world leader is the antichrist. And when nothing happens it's the next guy who takes charge.

>by Feisty Broad
Every time.

Obama is too much of a pussy to even be antichrist. If anything he's the guy satan fucks in the ass on weekends.

the antichrist will rule over europe and will come to power either during the destruction of america or after it. read the bible my dude "new babylon" is america and the antichrist will not rule over it.

>Why can’t you see it?
Because I'm not a Marxist faggot like you user.
Since the election you pussies have been going off.
This shit is honestly the most pathetic display I've ever seen from a group.
You liberals could not be more pathetic and traitorous.
You want to overthrow the nation because the Right has more power now.
You're all insane, and you'll never get power back through legitimate means, because we all see you for what you are.

Exactly his ass came from German descent, a European country.

Open up your fucking eyes and quit making excuses

It’s like the same thing over and over and over again with your type. You repeat the same phrases and same words over and over again.

Like you think it will trigger something in people.

You can call me “liberal” all you want, I know what side I truly stand with.

You need to understand you’re delusional. Do you know what the definition of psychotic is? Repeating the same things over and over again and expecting different results. That’s all you’ve been doing since he’s won this election.

You are but a simple blind sheep, and I will pray for you to see the light.

>Christ is about self-giving love, humility, and speaks words of wisdom, hangs out with the poor and marginalized, says you cannot serve both God and money, calls out the elite Jews of His day
>Trump has literally zero speaking skills, blatant self-promoter who lived in a golden penthouse and slaps his name all over tall buildings, loves money and Israel

Seems like the anti-Christ to me

Antichrist #73922856 your tinfoil is ready. Yfw grumpy cat was the Antichrist and we ignored the signs

The same thing was said about Obama. Funny how we forget.

Damn. This has to be a bot, shill, or something else. Who even still references grumpy cat?

I like how you have no factual proof to go against my claims, only insults.

There wasn’t any actual proof to claim that Obama was the Antichrist though. Just a bunch of mayonnaise skins being afraid of being rules by a black man.

There’s so much evidence pointing to the fact that Trump is the Antichrist and you’re too blind to see it. Just like they said.

>grumpy cat played out
>Antichrist not played out

So ok he's the Antichrist, we supposed to vote for her or get right with god? I don't have time for details I accept your premise. What's the payoff

umm no sweetie