You guys aren’t actually racist a-are you?

You guys aren’t actually racist a-are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=3i5M7F1I53Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reported

Post your dumb shit somewhere else.

>leaf

NO, BUT
I pray one his first priorities will be to ban LGBT content from our Televisions. Movies.Cartoons.Commercials. My Autistic child and others have a right to watch t.v. without having their agenda shoved down their throats! Hollywood and these activists need to be STOPPED!!!

No, of course not, OP.
Racism is hating people for their ethnicity. And niggers and kikes ain't really people. QED.

Yep. And saged.

Yes, I am white.

Woah woah, I'm not racist. I have a colored TV.

But I thought this was a Christian board? Doesn’t the Bible say to love thy neighbor?

dumb frog poster

>leaf

Yes, it does, and I'd be well inclined to love my neighbors. My Celtic, Anglo-Saxon, Teutonic, Gaulish neighbors.

Teeming hordes of shitskins levied upon my nation be kikes are not my neighbors.

nope..also fuck niggers

Very yes! Fuck niggers!

Yes i am, I want all niggers, chinks, streetshitters, mudslimes and kikes away from my lands.

It's a two way street. And the brown side of the street will never capitulate.

I've been red pilled too hard, our land has always been owned by jews and anyone smart enough to realise this left leaving us with genetic waste I'm so sorry.

>pol is one person
>pol has one set of beliefs

yes your all scum of the earth and need to be exterminated especially krauts and jews

I'm a human being engaging with reality aren't I?

I am only racist agaisnt thugs.

If you're not a thug and you're respectful and decent, then you're alright in my book. Blanket racism is too simple an ideology.

You forgot wh*tes

not at all, Nothing to see here goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

A little bit yeah.
I have mates from all race though and dont hide what I think from them

My problem is typically with cultures rather than people on an individual level. You get good niggers and good Muslims but its the overall culture of those people I dislike.

Yeah i want kikes out too.

KKK 4 LYFE

Im fine with every non-white that isn't in my country.

>You guys aren’t actually racist a-are you?
Sup Forums is not one person and one opinion. FOr the most part no, we make observations about certain things and come to a logical conclusion. Some people don't like that, so they call us racist. The truth is somehow racist.

Yes, wh*te """people""" are the scum of the earth.

See here is the funny thing i was not born a racist but as my life when't on i have come to realise the the White race is really the only hope for humanity.

To be honest with you i'm not openly racist but whenever i get the chance to screw a nigger/jew/shit skin, I take it.

The term 'racist' has kinda lost its weight. Boy cried wolf, right? It's the Godwin effect.

That said, gas the kikes, race war now

Just imagine someone lied to you your whole life. What would you think of that person?

hooktube.com/watch?v=3i5M7F1I53Q

He's right post your dumb shit somewhere else

>what if
Nigger, us Catholics know that the jews owe us the death of the lord, we will kill those backstabbing animals.

First you have to ask yourself "what counts as a racist"

Oh gosh no only on the internet, the rest of the time I'm a liberal professor that likes dead cops and I have 16 Mexican Americans buried under my garden because I love them so much.

The bible also said that nigs are beasts and subhuman.
According to the bible, Beasts will: multiply against you, make you few in number, kidnap your children, make your land desolate, wear clothing, and have hands. Hmmm who could that be?
Christ wasn't a pussy hippie like you like to think. Tolerance is easy. Any coward can learn to tolerate something. Tolerance is inaction; intolerance is action. We are called to refuse to tolerate evil. We are called to get angry at it and actively work to destroy it. Anger is far more godly than tolerance ever could be.

ye

No. I just want all things with dark skin or bagels on their head to simply not exist.

Nothing wrong with being discriminatory.
Different people want and need different treatment.
Like in one country one races does more crime than others.
Then cops if they want to do there job as best as they can then they have to check that race more than others.
Not fair to the good guys that represent the race just by there body features.
A way of saying to the race in general. Fix your shit.

I'm not a Christian.

>Christian: one who follows the teachings of Christ while wanting to be a mirror of him.

Fucking not me user. If I was a Christian, I'd go to Africa, and be a slave to the niggers and have them do as they wish with me while telling them about Christ until they killed me. Pass.

obviously

Fuck niggers

not by my own definition no, though many would call me one.

More racist than racist!

The truth (dubs)

iktf, so many of our people are dead weight or worse
we don't need them, they need us, guess they're SOL, Sad.

Racism is for unintelligent people

Realist not racist

I'm a proud sectarian but not racist

nah just realists

Growing up I was attacked over 30 times by niggers because I wasn't black. Every single person who has tried to rob me, put a gun in my face, or try to stab me was a fucking nigger. Every time around 10-15 attacks I chalked it up to an "isolated incident". Tailgating? Nigger. Weaving because I was driving the speed limit? Nigger. Trying to stare me down and wave a gun at a light? Nigger. Randomly running their mouth? Nigger. Trying to break in my car or house? Nigger, with 1 being white, 4 Mexicans, 20+ niggers. I'm not white or brown.
So yeah, I am racist. Very racist. I will still act like a normal fucking human in public to a nigger because I am not a nigger. I feel bad for the 1-2% of blacks who are normal, but they need to fucking understand that when people hate on niggers, they are hating on the thieves, the thugs, the drug peddlers, the ape-dancing, the violent pieces of shit.

I've been through so much attempted theft of my fucking property, harm, and 9 guns in my face because niggers aren't human and after that much shit, I have become racist to them.

Sectarianism is great. Join me. I only give a fuck about people like me.

"Sectarianism is a form of bigotry, discrimination, or hatred arising from attaching relations of inferiority and superiority to differences between subdivisions within a group. Common examples are denominations of a religion, ethnic identity, class, or region for citizens of a state and factions of a political movement.

The ideological underpinnings of attitudes and behaviours labelled as sectarian are extraordinarily varied. Members of a religious, national or political group may believe that their own salvation, or the success of their particular objectives, requires aggressively seeking converts from other groups; adherents of a given faction may believe that for the achievement of their own political or religious project their internal opponents must be converted or purged.
"

just towards spics and niggers

but it has less to do with race and more with the fact that they can't obey the laws of God despite being nominally Christians

>Doesn’t the Bible say to love thy neighbor?

It does, but it also says to hate sinners, and niggers and spics are precisely that.

I don't know where you heard that craziness, but I assure you, Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>When a leaf is right