Why has Sup Forums turned its back on kek?

I've noticed that Sup Forums has turned its back on kek.
The praise is dead. You guys have let the shills kill our god. What happened? Why have you stopped your praise?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Mcf9CLMQuRQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=UgdvsawZjv4
coincidencedetector.com/de.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2TmbKuPQPao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never, praise all that is kekkk

Checked.

Because the 2016 election is over and it's time to push Pizzagate and DWS shit.

Talking about frogs and gets doesn't get shit done on Sup Forums.

Witnessed

/x/ and /fringe/ and the (((Alt-Right))) all tried to destroy KEK. But KEK will destroy them!!!!

I blame Sargon of Mossad and his lame Kekistan meme for crashing the value of $PEPE.

We have to wait for $PEPE to hit a low before the trend reverses.

i have never forgotten kek
kek, please give us the actions we need to take to increase happenings. thanks

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Mcf9CLMQuRQ/
Stop shilling this shitty video here, holly fuck.

BELIEVE user

Thank you user

Pol didn't turn its back on Kek, Kek turned his back on pol, and for good reason.

Kek is a god of chaos. Too many people on pol seem to think Kek is this right-wing God that will bring white birthrates back up and get right-wing statist politicians elected. He isn't. He got Trump elected because Trump was the chaos candidate. He's allowing Europe to stay the course because that will result in more chaos than Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen booting the muslims out and restoring the west. Brexit, too, was a chaos choice.

Observe - native europeans will become a minority in their own nations and civil war will erupt. Screencap this get.

power to the pepe !!

I see frog posting in every single thread

Power

still waiting for the fun to begin by nov 4th

Praise kek

Sargoy of cuckad culturally appropaited our meme and made it into normie shit

>native europeans will become a minority in their own nations and civil war will erupt

sounds like a familiar story, almost like its happened to other, wait did you say natives?

>inb4 neanderthal ape

white man has never historicly been the first anywhere. we show up, kill the natives, take they land. because if we dont have any rightful clay no nignog should.

my only wish would be for kim and donny to nuke everything off the face of the world. its honestly not worth propagating the survival of the of humanity.

Praise Kek
Remember the Tet

Bro AFD will have seats and start blocking mudshits

Kek, MAGA and crush the Jew, niggers, and Muslims.

Heil'd!

SHADILAY SHADILAY OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This are challenging times for the faithful. Stay strong.

Unlike Reddit we let memes die once they've run their course. Kek was fun for like a month maybe but then it got old FAST and frankly it was false idol shit that some people took way too seriously

Worst meme ever. Fucking liberal. At least sh00p pedobear onto it

Gotta check those digits, it does look like libcuck style meme

never

Praise Kek

> White man has historically never been the first anywhere

Pretty sure we were the first in Europe. White man came from somewhere. Or do you mean the Neanderthals were the natives? Because we interbred with them, the average white person is like 40% neanderthal.

Your digies confirm that is normie tier bait from a faggot plebbit or mommy blogge rtrying to get edge...

Gotta check them satan digits

wtf is this

I always hated there memes growing up. Teachers would use these to bully you into standing for the pledge.

numbers 13, 23, 32, 33 are everywhere

May KEK purge this world with the fire of the atom and let it be reborn from the ashes.

> 88
H E I L
I
T
L
E
R

SOME HOMO SHIT

checked

because it's a dead meme

Praise kek to help the AfD today in Germany

In the oven shlomo

Because redditors and journalists caught onto to our cult rendering it less cool

All 4channers love knowing their meme is the newest and dankest

Check those digits

>Pretty sure "we" were the first in europe
nope.
>average white person is like 40% neanderthal.
denisovan was earlier and survived longer than neanderthal, and a pure australian abo is 3-5% densovan. far easterns are higher.
try like 0.0004% neanders didnt stray that far south, because the evolved in the north. took too long to reach maturity for interbreeding to be that rife. and it would have mostly been human women being taken (before we invented bashing them with a rock on the end of a stick.) and mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. thats your mamas daisy dukes btw. which is the one passed on. legit if your 40% neanderthal your dad fucked a museum exhibit

Make Germany Great Again

youtube.com/watch?v=UgdvsawZjv4

coincidencedetector.com/de.html

Make the holy roman empire holy and roman again. wait a minute...

Kek wills it

German bro, you need to save your country

kek didn't deliver yesterday. so fuck off.

Checked
youtube.com/watch?v=2TmbKuPQPao

Sup Forums is a Christian board

Jesus created the frogs

I think we angered him, and he has left us. Praise Kek!

Praise be onto KEK

Praise KEK!
I hope the goldstar day chimpouts add more tinder to fuel the fire soon to come.

KEK IS ETERNALLL

This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.