Would you let a Russian girl put her feet on your face?

Would you let a Russian girl put her feet on your face?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=newvE-kc7R4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, absolutely.

Yes.

Have and will

No. Russian women are cunts.

Yee

No. I want to move to the first world.

Lame, she doesn't look like she have a penis, russian "girls" are 10/10 though

>Would you let a Russian girl put her feet on your face?

Fucking leftist perv.

Is she a trap?

youtube.com/watch?v=newvE-kc7R4
no man they creep the fuck out of me

I'd be more interested in the computer components in that pc that looks like it's about to be thrown out

YES

god damn it Sup Forums stop being a degenerate for 5 seconds and appreciate the current state of affairs. trump abandoned his base and wont repeal obamacare or deport illegals

white supremacist will come out of the wood work and trump will have nothing but headaches for his faggotry. and not minor ones oh no these will be ones he will never live down. his family will have to change their names

Get that stinking shit out of my face.

Haram.

Fuck no. God only knows where she's been squatting.

on my face

Only if she said I was a very bad boy!

The women can actually be very sweet and loving once you get past their cold exterior. First serious girlfriend was from Russia, she had a big heart and an even bigger ass. We grew apart and split, but since I've always had a softspot for eastern women.

No, but I would let a Russian trap do that.

No, but I would seize her means of production if you know what I mean.

Cute

whats this

not this one. her feet dont look very nice. plus they would have to be fresh out of the shower no matter what.

many latina women actually have 10/10 feet

being sold as sex slaves in chyna

Slavic prostitutes in China.

我喜欢白女人

Post pictures of Russian girls

I've had a qt ukrainian girl put her feet in my mouth
it was alright I guess

As long as she had pretty feet, yes

Pic very related

Only if she was at least as hot has Krystal, and also she never ever forgets that I'm only letting her play femdom for fun and I don't actually believe that's real. But that's expecting too much because as soon as you let a girl have a inch she automatically assumes she deserves to take all the miles.

her soles are dry as the Sahara, moisturize.

currently dating a russian girl desu

very nice family oriented girl, i never pull out. i suck on her toes. 10/10.

That's what your tongue is for

Russian women have nice feet.

Is that a wart on her nose? Can't suck on those toes now, boner is kill.

If she lets me nut inside she can put her feet wherever she likes. Just no stomping.

Source?

sorry I'm married

Only if she was better looking than the one in your pic and spoke English with a thick accent

>and spoke English with a thick accent
Yes this is important, and a dealbreaker.

I fucking hate Sup Forums...

like this?

Why? Come fantasize about nutting in a foreign girl who praises you in her native language.

Autistic fat fuck. Maybe the left was right...

But it's the opposite of the truth

Nah that's a mongorian. I'm an expert on mongorians.

>Maybe the left was right
Maybe up was down too. Also, rude.

hmmmmmm

Fuck off faggot

How do you know it's not a Russian speaking from someplace like say for example Kazakhstan or Vladivostok?

Why stop on just the feet?

>wew this thread

pic related is the Russian girl I was dating, she was a 4'11" firecracker

if I think about the way her feet smelled I get instantly hard

>wont repeal obamacare or deport illegals

Now I am double glad that fucking sociopath didn't win the election, best president ever

This board literally has nothing to do with politics at all.

Mods, please kill yourselves.

I know you're getting paid to help Google train AI, but please do the world a favor and just end it.

Nuke that fucking shit hole, no insectoid looking mother fuckers should scorn the earth with white woman

Reeeeeeee

slavic women are the cheapest whores by far

>"I'm only letting her play femdom for fun and I don't actually believe that's real"

What about when a female cop handcuffs you? is that not real? It's very real in Sweden where most of the cops are women.

IIRC Patrice had a bit where he talked about this if a lady cop wanted to arrest a big strong guy that the guy could choose absolutely destroy her or he can willingly choose to submit to her and how the only power she has is because men give it to her.

>>Sup Forums

If fuck her in the ass but that's it

because it's a chink from Kazakhstan

sign me up.

Redpill:

NWO/Zionists are hell bent on keeping the Anglo/Euro vs. Russian theater alive because US+Russia whites uniting would be strong. If US and Russia linked up it would be a final arch of peace and prosperity on Earth. It would be a class of people nearly impossible for NWO/Zionists to turn into a slave class due to the rugged natures intermingling. Surviving the cold over the test of time combined with free speech, guns, technological minds, and a return to farming would reinvigorate both cultures into the best of both. Profit from war tensions goes to (((NWO conglomerates))), allowing the continual funding of this tension, showing no foreseeable end to (((these tensions))).

wtf why would I want that?

No.
And anyone who would is a sexual degenerate akin to homo and transsexuals.

This girl is Polish.