We shouldn't take Syrian ref-

>We shouldn't take Syrian ref-

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/jobs.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple off shores their production to literal slaves, and their shitty phones are still the most expensive. Fuck apple.

Maybe you should stop being a peasant

-ugees.

Apple is a net negative on society. If anything this strengthens that point.

Capitalism YES!

Dude looks like a Crusader rape baby.

Thank god Steve Jobs is dead.

Steve Jobs wasn't a syrian refugee

his parents came here from syria, then abandoned him and a white family raised him

and i think his real dad was criminal or something

>We shouldn't take Syrian
Most of them are not Syrians.
War in Syria is over, send them back and see what will happened to them.

>Foreign companies enslaving your own people is legal in China
Communism YES!

Why the fuck would I spend 800 dollars on a phone that doesn't even do everything a 200 dollar phone does? Chinkshit phones aren't a symbol of class.

he wasn't, the mom's family just didn't approve of him because he was muslim, so they went their seperate ways

mileswmathis.com/jobs.pdf

Gr8 b8, m8. R8 8/8

They killed our dreams of pocket computers and replaced then with fashion accessories, I think he should've been bombed

Yea we really need more dumbed down phones and computers for tech-illiterate women and nonwhites.

-ugees.

Apple is cancer.

This aids ridden fagjew single handily destroyed mankind with his dumb chink phones.

>>We shouldn't take Syrian ref-

If giving up Apple products meant we could get rid of all the recent refugees in this country (this includes violent, low IQ Somalians) I would take that deal in a second.

steve jobs was a genuine sociopath and i'm glad he's dead

>We shouldn't take Syrian ref-
Did he stop mid sentence because he died of pancreatic cancer?

>-ugees who are Mohamedanes.
Steve Jobs' family was Christian.

I'm not, that's why I don't use featureless phone designed for tech iliterate luddites who need botnet to decide what they can and can't do with their hardware.

Muslims are actually oppressed, Christians are danger to society

(((RINO))) in a nutshell

Absolutely, yeah. I mean just look all these acid attacks that Christians do to unsuspecting people

He kept using the other Steve (Wozniak) in the closet since he was a youngster to earn a bit of cash. Steve Jobs was a dropout without skills. He didn't invent anything, stole everything, and the other one was too much of a cuck to make a name for himself.
Somehow he's proud of the fact that he spent a couple of years as a hobo and was convinced he was a self-made man, telling other students to emulate him.

Fuck this guy, his contribution to mankind is 0, and i wouldn't even care if it wasn't for the fact that he was basically a parasite.

You're joking, right?

he's half white but thats actually what a lot of syrians looked like before the muslim conquest. These days about 20% look that white

Obvi bait is obvi

>Chinese economics
>Communist
American education YES!

>Importing cheap Mexican labor
>America capitalists YES!

>Crusader
>rapes
american intellectual

Some Syrians are pretty much whites

no we should not, and no ammount of overpriced electronic products will change our idea about that

>1099
>Saladin
American education