Iran Will Save Whites From Themselves

Where were you when Iran and Kim “Rocket Man” Jong-Un literally uncucked the Western world? Israelis, Jewish sympathizers and other forms of Jewish opposition are not welcome in this thread. This is a celebration thread.

>”President Donald Trump was busy on Twitter once again Saturday, this time taking aim at Iran.

>The president accused the Islamic Republic of plotting with his nemesis, North Korean ruler Kim Jong-un.

>Trump also alluded to the Iran nuclear deal, signed by his predecessor, Barack Obama.

>”’Iran just test-fired a Ballistic Missile capable of reaching Israel. They are also working with North Korea. Not much of an agreement we have!' Trump tweeted.”

>”Iran said on Saturday that it had successfully tested a new medium-range missile in defiance of warnings from Washington that such activities were grounds for abandoning their landmark nuclear deal.”

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/09/18/fake-arguments-for-killing-iran-nuke-deal/
consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you end up liking Iranians and gooks more than your own race because they actually stand up to the people degrading your history, heritage and people
Btw Iran and rocket man aren't uncurling the west they are just doing what any sensible people should do: stand up to Jewish supremacy.

When your nuclear war start can we be nuked first? My nigger country will elect a commie next year to fuck this shitty economy even more.

Well, you’re right in a sense. Whites are still cucked in the sense that they are spiritually dead and have lost their sense of identity. Long after the Jews are gone, there will still be healing and learning to be done, but the elimination of Israel and the purveyors of filth will go a long way.

Very good goy.

There's no other option. We HAVE to bomb the shit out of NK and Iran. They're the biggest threats to society. Then we have to liberate Venezuela and Cuba from communist oppression. Say your prayers, villains.

Unless you’re talking about Trump being a good goy then you don’t deserve to have that flag.

Nice neo-con roleplaying. I hope....

There is no LARPing involved here, child. When rocket man is the only man with rights in DPRK and women don't have any rights in Iran, we have to destroy their government to liberate their people. The world needs a police, and US forces are just that.

Thanks r/t_d.

I've been saying this the whole time, eventually Iran will be the nation that will end saving all of humanity from the Rothschild kikes whether people realize it or not.

Fucking kike.

20 trillion in debt (and climbing btw), tack on the unfunded liabilities and you have hyper inflation on your hands... and you want to be the world's police! Holy shit your so fucking stupid!

with what money?! HAHAHAHAHA

Wow all these #NeverIsrael faggots

Wow, surely those ashy nazis from Isreal have some kind of counter prepared with their big brains...

>capable of reaching Israel
couldn't you fire a bottle rocket and hit Israel from Iran?

I would love for Trump to punch Iran in the mouth. Don't like the people or the country. Talk about a country that masquerades around as a power, I'd enjoy seeing the severely humbled. I wouldn't want some long drawn out conflict there but something short and measured. Fuck Iran, why do you guys love it so much?

what childish meme opinions you hold, i hope you're under 20 years old, otherwise you're a lost case and suicide is an optimal choice

The guys supporting Iran in this thread are literally people who hate the west and will side with anyone who does damage to it.

>women don't have rights
>implying that isn't a good thing
You're the reason the west is falling.

the west is zog and its destroying you as you type

we hate west not because it is west, but because it's what it is currently.

>the west is zog and its destroying you as you type
I will just say that this is a harmful delusion that you've been mislead to believe... even if there is a kernel of truth to it.

Kys. Rothschild kikes are WHITE, which means I will ALWAYS side with them.

Because they are one of the few countries fighting the Jews in this world. They oppose ISIS and other Jewish backed terrorist groups.

Iranians are bulls that will bang it out until the end and cuck you.

iran is reactionary

muslims or shitskins have never been a threat to white people in the modern era, because we are superior and can create superior tech. if it wasnt for zog weakening us to the point we invite nigger terrorists into our own homes, they wouldnt even think about pulling this shit.

the kikes weaken the west, and then infuriate these peoples by fucking up their lands. then when we get what we "deserve" they scurry off to the next kikedom (probably china).

Israel is about as close to Iran as Spain is to Norway

Giving women rights was the worst thing we've ever done.

>all banks, media, politicians owned by the Jew
>west being flooded with non whites by jewish groups
>fight wars for Israelis after they've bombed and attacked us repeatedly
>its all a conspiracy goy white Christian men are really in charge
lurk more

Maybe we should just hold their embassy staff prisoner for a year and threaten to kill them on a daily basis...

The last time Iran started a war was 1740.

Those in northern Iran are pretty much white.

They are Shias, which is the superior non-Aspergers form of Islam.

So why are we told Iran is evil? Oh yeah because they dislike Israel our greatest and most loyal ally

Found the Boomer faggot. Buddy we're about to White Sharia. We don't give a fuck about your little crusade.

Another country that thinks it's a lot more powerful than it is

granted but they go around LARPING like they're going to destroy America. Anti-American fervor is probably highest there outside of DPRK and they semi-covertly fought against America in Iraq despite that being a very questionable war they made a grave mistake.

get the fuck out of my country ali somali

t. 15 year old top analytic at a top american thinktank

what a retard, they used children as human mine sweepers in the last Iran-Iraq war, and they outlaw homosexuality, but pay for homos to have sex changes. Fucking bongs I swear, you just will not take that muslim cock out your mouth

Iran supposedly liberated the US of something like 300 of its trashiest constituents there. That's nothing in comparison to the death that the US Jews have dealt out to the world.

IRAN NUMBER 1 ISRAEL IS JABRONI PIECE OF SHIT FUCK THE JEW AND FUCK THE HULK HOGAN

You keep dealing with your inferiority complex the best you can, China. You'll never be great but if you Stay In Yo Lane you'll be okay.

go make your lesson plan, dancing bear, have a nice chug of heavy metal polluted air while youre at it

Threatening israel? Not when trump and jewanka and kushner have something to say about it! Based magapeeds will die for the safety of based Israel!

Sure they did kike and Hitler turned the Jews into lampshades.

I like the story of Americuck soldiers getting kidnapped in Iraq by Iranian bulls. What a laugh.

I'm not talking about the Juden though. I'm talking about how fucking stupid Persians are. They are ultra nationalistic which is something I'd normally commend them on but because they're just so insufferable a little tomohawk missile on one of their facilities would be A'okay with me. Persian chimp out would be funny honestly a good portion of them are inbred anyways.

Ok,kike.

Okay, thanks for sharing that sentiment with me. I'll just have to hope for a pack of black bulls inseminating your mom and blowing your face off with the shotty.

>to liberate their people.
No.
People must liberate themselves.

Look Persian I realize you are also probably hiding a Canadian flag as well but I will be laughing when this shit happens. Frankly, you've been asking for it. Other posters here disagreeing don't know what it's like living with you faggots

Well, I'm actually only half Iranian, so I think I can relate to your sentiment about Iranian peoples.

you inbred?

Thanks Obama.

8 years of appeasement resulting in two unhinged regimes threatening allies of the West.

I'm half European and half Iranian. How would I be able to tell if I'm inbred??

don't pretend you're unaware of what I'm saying. Cross cousin marriage kek

my grandparents aren't cousins and they actually look very different, but they are zoroastrians, so I'm probably inbred somewhat, yeah, i have severe mental illness, severe ocd. maybe that's from inbreeding. who knows?

This.
There's no such thing as legitimacy through foreign backing.

The only thing a government can gather legitimacy from is its own people. Even China has issues with legitimacy because it acts for the CPC above the people and the only way they maintain their thin veil of legitimacy is by exterminating all other forms of legitimacy.

tl;dr, the more america makes governments, the more those governments are going to get overthrown by people-backed dictators, the more those dictators are going to get overthrown by america, ad nauseum. It would be best if America fuck off unless A. their ally was being attacked or B. their direct global position was at stake.

Californians stand in solidarity with Israel

>california standing for anything other than "weed dude"
>/wheeze/

Just FYI we in the USMC stand behind Trump 100000% on this

Lost WAY too many good men in Iraq thanks to Iranian militia's and roadside IED's

THIS grunt would love to be shipped over there and allowed to kill as many haji's as humanely possible starting tomorrow

>zoroastrian
>allegedly not inbred
>allegedly half european
perhaps I have been too mean allow me to apologize. I'm going to bed though.

Goodnight =)

the deal itself included nothing about the missiles Iran has every right to have to defend itself.

Israel got its puppet ZOG to get a deliberately vaguely worded UNSC resolution, after the deal, saying they couldnt develop missiles 'capable' of delivering a nuclear payload.

But they dont have nukes. And Israel does... and cws and biological weapons etc etc.

Funny how no one objects to the Jooooish state having icbms that can hit all of Europe, eh?

consortiumnews.com/2017/09/18/fake-arguments-for-killing-iran-nuke-deal/

same thing for the hysteria over #russiahoax as Israeli meddling is perpetually ignored by the (((media))).

consortiumnews.com/2017/04/20/why-not-a-probe-of-israel-gate/

Desperate times my friend. Desperate times caused by the US supplying saddam with the weapon to kill and gas over 600 000 iranians. Those deaths are on the US and everyone who helped saddam.

KYS

It's okay, you'll lose even more good men in Iran.

im white nigga but i agree the somalis gotta go

spotted the Persian. Are you the result of a cross cousin marriage?

I thought you were going to bed, I was about to wish you sweet dreams.

The Israelis have the good manners to keep their shit of the screen. Feral savages have massive parades and celebrations surrounding their empty threats to the US and, yes, Israel.
When the empty threats become serious, shit will happen.

A threat can't be both empty and serious. The Jews hate Iran because Iranians are Oriental people who are smarter and more civilized than Jews, which means that they're capable of protecting themselves from Jewish transgression, and jews hate that.

I need you to touch my penis

sorry

This is typical Jewish style argumentation.

We like Trudeau as well

>women don't have any rights in Iran

Yeah! Freeing their women to fuck niggers! Fuck yeah! Cuck.

Maybe he wanted to take a piss

>Freeing their women to fuck niggers!
That's what Binyamin Onthenetanyahu and Matt Lauer want for Iran.

Die you fucking Jew

Save us based Iran
>The diaspora jews will have their pretext to start full scale war with the middle east though

Good, it pleases me that fags like you are so fucked in the head that you WANT to die for the kikes. Hope to see you in an ISIS video soon.

>t. J. Roth*child

ok wtf is this

Kys

Based Iron Sheik

I actually quite like Iranians. Must Muslims are cunts, and Pakis and Arabs are terrible people, but Iranians tend to be pretty mellow about the religion thing. The thing I got from speaking to them was that their faith was more of a nationalist thing, a way to defend their own national heritage, of which they're extremely proud about. Most Third World nationalism is laughable, but Iran does have a pretty cool history.

Probably Hitler watching those three American niggers run a train on his country in the 1936 olympics.

Btw goebells has quite a hook-nose.

The Germans still won the games, even against your beloved mandingoes.

Iranians are heroes.

Meanwhile in present day...

You're about to elect a childless globalist cunt to flood your country with more rapefugees.

I live in Cuckmerica, not Germany, dumbass.

Shia and whit alliance will purge the jews.

So those beloved mandingoes are yours too.

I'm Iranian, so I don't revere mandingoes as the common snow nigger does.

Why are whites the only race that actively vote against their own interests?

Your future looks black.

America only props jews up as an enemy for muslims to hate. once israel falls, Christianity vs Islam will begin.

>tiYzNRes
funny disinfo, shill.

Arabs are no less heretics than the Jews and will perish in the cleansing flames of the eternal lake of fire.

Doesn't seem likely. The jews totally dominate the White race in all White countries. That much is evident.

The guy in the background is doing the worlds slowest walk down the stairs.

I've always known this

>NK has Korea in nuke range?
Norks still aren't safe and don't have leverage
>NK has Japan in nuke range?
>NK has China in nuke range?
>NK has Russia in nuke range?
>NK has India in nuke range?
>NK has the US in nuke range?

>NK has Israel in nuke range?
OY VEY! ANTI-SEMITIC GOOKS ARE CRAZY AND TRYING TO KILL US ALL

>now has leverage

Well, they are running away in masses even though generations of their family members are executed as a result lol. So maybe, they do need our help.