Name one reason why a person as terrible as Tomoko deserves happiness

Name one reason why a person as terrible as Tomoko deserves happiness.
Protip: You can't.

> tomoko
> terrible
Careful with the edge OP

Because otherwise some people will get too much.

Because if she can find it, so can I

Because her nastiness is evidently a part of her coping mechanism for her mental illness and loneliness, and all it would take is a little more love in her life to make her nicer.

Name the most terrible things she's done.

It's not a matter of whether or not she deserves it, because she definitely does not. The appeal to Tomoko is that I pity her so much that I want to see her achieve happiness and success. I want to watch her stumble through her awkward high school life as she forms relationships with her classmates, her close friends, and her family and hope that she'll grow into adulthood just fine.

She's basically you OP

do you not believe you deserve happiness?

>she definitely does not

then who does?

No one on Sup Forums deserves happiness if you think otherwise go back to or

Ki and yuu

Tomoko is really sweet and kind hearteda. tomoko not a bad person.

I use that on a Monster Musume thread that thread is now dead Thanks to tomoko.

Everyone deserves hapiness, not matter how terrible they are, even Hitler and Bernie Sanders

Tomoki one that a terrible person not Tomoko.

Thats not how you spell trump

Because I deserve happiness, dammit!

Trump looks happy enough already

She already has happiness, she just doesn't know it. Her friends love her, little brother thinks about her all the time, delinquent girl is totally gay for her and her favourite voice actor told her she smells nice. What more can a girls ask for?

no one deserves happiness, you can only prove right to something by earning it

as much as i may hate my life i know i don't "deserve" better because i cannot or will not become better myself

you only deserve what you earn, and you only owe what you take

this does not mean that she deserves unhappiness either, but that the concept of deserving something is meaningless when only those who actually manage to acquire something can be said to truly deserve it

the thought of Tomoko not being a possible person in real life pushes me closer to the edge of suicide.

/poet/

You guys need help out.

Good mental health.

>hitler
>terrible

since when do japanese people pray to a christian god

Mental health is overrated, aspie girls with anxiety issues are cute and there are many guys who would drag their dicks through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.