**sips tea**

**sips tea**

Being cucked posthumously by your feminist womyn

Why do libtards make this a rights issue? It's not.

Yes, anyone has the right to say "fuck the American flag, I will not stand for the National Anthem". Which also warrants the response to say "Fuck you, you disrespectful asshole". Back and forth, back and forth, etc. So what will decide who "wins"? The people of course. Give power back to the people. Only time will tell if the NFL goes down the shitter or not. Grab your popcorn, folks.

Fuck dude

Yeah, but people don't have to like it.

They can do it. But, people can protest it.

No, he died for a few barrels of oil and poppy plants you dumb roastie slut.

God dammit i feel bad for military men they get cucked so much

>implying any US soldier has ever died in the name of protecting the freedoms of citizens in the homeland

Literally all our wars have a thinly veiled WE'RE PROTECTING FREEDUMS excuse but its obvious to anyone with half a brain its about something else

dis.

Hire at will baby. Knock out the ones out of line.

Fuck islam.

Mine did not die for niggers.

[barking intensifies]

Right; none of this shit is about abstract "rights" or laws. This is in-group/out-group stuff. The younger black players are intentionally flipping off the older whites who make up a majority of their fanbase. It's an intentional insult; a means of telling their fans to go fuck themselves.

>"Well, they have a constitutional right to tell me to fuck my own ass with my wife's bull's dildos, I guess it's okay!"

No. That's a cucked response. An uncucked response is to recognize the gesture for what it is, and respond with contempt and rejection. "Fuck ME? Then fuck you too!" - basic game-theory.

>white woman uses cuck husband who literally died for Israel to virtue signal and achieve points from Tyrone and Jamal

You actually cannot make this up. White people are fucking pathetic.

Sheeeeeeiitt, meme machines got these goys fooled. We are (((them))) tonight.

fpbp

Her husband was a nog, she's a coalburner

That's right, all niggers on their knees. They are not worthy of standing like men.

>he believed in the right to be a cunt, so we should applaud everyone who exercises their freedumb by being a cunt

>spend money at a business
>one day the staff tells me to go fuck myself
>choose another business to spend money at

It's really simple, actually.

>Didn't serve
>Puts words in mouth of spouse who did

It's pretty simple, are your a veteran? No, Don't speak for us. Yes, shut the the fuck up pop a Motrin and have a few shots

I think leftists aren't realizing that when they pozz an industry they create demand destruction. Once someone gets redpilled out of niggerball they don't come back.

>white woman

What a surprise.

True, it's a deep feeling of disgust, has got to be rooted in our social survival instincts. DJT knows what the fuck he's doing

You pay respect to those who died for your right to kneel.

Military hasn't fought for rights since the civil war.

NFL is free to disrespect the National Anthem, i wont be around to watch. Fuckem !

Those niggers would spit on his grave.

Fpbp

no, your husband died for Israel while you were fucking other men

Trump + Vince McMahon = XFL2.0?

Vitamin M?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!
MILITARY-FAGS ARE THE ULTIIMMMAATTTEEE FUCKING CUUUUUUCKKKKSSSSS!!! ROFL!

These people don't give a shit that their protests are more 'divisive' than anything do they.
Don't like the country, why not move to a country that hates blacks less, like Zimbabwe, or Sth Efrika. I hear they're pushing out the whites so there should be some room for darkies, even if they're only half-casts.

Women aren't people tho

yes you have the right to be an edgy teenager

but why?

>blacks boycott NFL to protest NFL not rehiring has been quarter back who discovered he was "oppressed" after he was benched
>NFL viewership drops
>NFL begins firing black men they were paying million of dollars to play a children's game
I don't really see a downside here.

Husband died because somebody killed him. Maybe expect more outta your football players.

DEPENAPOTOMUS

>implying womyn are property

I hate it when americafats tell other americans how their whatever died or they fought for someones right to.
Last time there was any "rights" involved was in 1941-45 and even then the rights of americans would hardly have been affected no matter the outcome

Can you imagine giving up your life for someone to simply take a knee because the cops accidentally shot a nigger ?

Fuck man, the older i get the more i see police and soldiers as disposable cucks. The hell is life worth?

>implying women are human

>I'd like to disrespect my country but enjoy the freedoms it gives me
"no"

>nfl players have a 1st amendment right to take a knee during the anthem and not be fired in accordance with contract law by their team owner
>users don't have a 1st amendment right to post anti-democrat opinions on twitter and faceberg

socjus, I..

It's simple. Im a veteran so don't speak for me dumb fuck. There is no we, theres a you and theres everyone else. So speak for yourself and thats it.

It's that or the candy store of scripts the VA will give you.