So what actually happens after an ethnostate is formed?

So what actually happens after an ethnostate is formed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A constitutional republic that operates as the Founders intended.

I rail that blonde

Attempting self-defense from the country/countries it seceded from, who will be super pissed

If the people who want a 100% ethnostate get in charge we'd probably end up with a purity spiral

We're gonna build a wall.

All people with brown hair/eyes get expelled. The purity spiral needs to be greased with the blood of the impure.

People start hating each other based on the color of their eyes. Then hair. Then intelligence. Then etc...

We will never know.

Increase in homogeneity boosts social trust, the economy prospers and they bring about a new renaissance, see sweden before they started mass immigration or any other white country before they opened their borders to non-whites.

Does this happen in Poland/ Japan or something because no it doesn't

ok untermensch.
even hitler had brown hair.
literally muh dick

People hopefully realise that the presence of immigrants is just a symptom of our real problem: atheism.

Would that really be a problem though?
Norway and Sweden are atheistic but still supermajority, overwhelmingly white and both are very nice.

You relive the European experience pre European Union.

The Jews win because your state has given up a lot of its power.

You're saying, on Sup Forums, that Nordic countries are models to emulate? Are you new?

Progress and domination of non ethnostates

We just chill man. Probably make some nukes to keep it safe. I want to get married and have a lot of kids. I also would like to grow organic produce.

more cleansing

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

In a world full of white people they almost certainly would be.

I will finally get laid thanks to the breeding programs

But every European country started out as full of just Europeans, and then somehow this changed? Why do you think? What about a white ethnostate would prevent it from opening itself up to immigration again?

Would immigration be a problem though, in a world of only whites?

So your solution to immigration into white countries is to exterminate every single non-white everywhere in the world? Sounds like something that will happen

If there were no Somalis immigrating into Sweden, they'd probably have Poles or Russians or some other ethnic group immigrating instead, so the problem is still there

Fat people are sent to fat camps in the ethnostate where they won't be coming back (if they refuse to follow the health plan outlined by the Health Ministry)

We take back the lands we lost by force, and send the non whites packing.

Here's that (You) you requested

Sauce on this jizz djinn?

>Does this happen in Poland
what the fuck are you talking about

Nothing because it will never be formed

The white and asian ones expand and succeed

The other ones die back to tribal hell holes

>what the fuck are you talking about
Sorry, I naively assumed 2nd worlders could read.

Immediately after it's formed? Kick out every non white. Identify and hunt down every Jew pretending to be white and kick them out as well. Build a wall. Build some nukes. Create treasures and trade with other states. Continue to educate and reinforce the lesson of how the world almost came to an end because of multiculturalism.

>american trying to act smug
talk about irony

norway has oil. sweden is bankrupt.

I can finally jog at night with headphones.

closed borders, a large army to protect it, Lebensborn project to produce white children

>jogging
>past curfew
wew lad, you really want to see that secret prison, don't you?

It's amazing, I was genuinely curious about a question and hoping that a person just like you would give me a fucking answer but no. No, you just wanna pretend like you don't understand.

No wonder your nation doesn't matter.

Then the real work begins. Have to start farms, figure out some economic development plan, raise a standing army and/or navy to repel other nation-states who may want to overtake a fledgling nation.

Also babies. Many, many White babies.

>Lebensborn project to produce white children
aka kill all adult poles living in Germany and take their children to be raised in German families

you realize ethnostate is not the end all, and that hierarchy and power distribution is.

White people aren't having babies now, why would they all of a sudden start having children after immigrants are gone?

if you think Poland is an authoritarian ethnostate you are a fucking burger educated retard who surfs too much on Sup Forums

>So what actually happens after an ethnostate is formed?
we freeze to death because we moved to iceland without a warm jacket.

you sound like someone who wants to tax people. nah thanks, fuck off, commie

Then protestants and catholics can finally kill each other again peacefully.

You asked one of the dumbest questions Sup Forums has ever seen in its existance and you expe--

fuck
I was too late.
Here's to you mate

It falls apart due to corruption and bureaucratic bloat, like all states.

Thanks ancap/libertarianism is a meme ideology and will never happen in a significant way.

> people aren't having a ton of babies while they're taxed and edged out of major industries by slave labor, WHY EVER WOULD THEY START HAVING BABIES WHEN THOSE PRESSURES DISAPPEAR
Don't know what to tell you, leaf.

I don't know if it would necessarily include taxes, but it would be suicidal for a newly-created (or calved) ethno-state to proceed with NO plan of attack or considerations re: how to accomplish major goals, including food production or eventually taking on foreign investment.

"Gee I guess I'd better let my anarchoball pals figure out how we're going to stop America from retaking the entire Pacific Northwest. I mean, they got CLANG backed on Kickstarter and we're all playing vorpal snicker-snack sword play as Neal Stephenson intended, am I right?"

New England is like 95%+ white, but they have very few children because they're atheists

We can finally have honest journalism in gaming

Actually this

We keep the niggers out and live happily ever after.

Birth rate ticked up after trump. Right wingers average above replacement. I assume the trend would be amplified in an ethnostate.

Oregon NO!

>Tesla
Blue eyes
>Shakespeare
Blue eyes
>Hubble
Blond hair, maybe blue eyes
>Planck
Blond hair
>Niels Bohr
Blond hair
>Nobel
Blond hair
>Napoleon
Blond/reddish hair
>Henry Ford
Blond hair

Damn, it looks like even in your bullshit picture, blond people are over-represented.

we live in peace until the last days of this planet, but no ethnostate will be formed, civilisation will collapse and we all will die in horrible ways

yeah, it only happened in 1776 and made the US the most successful country in history

we'll probably never know
just bein honest

some are off but i assure you, do some more research.
the two i felt like cross checking you were wrong.
napoleon and fords hair was black.
just because ford had white hair at old age doesnt mean he was blond.

I think we're reasonable people and would reach reasonable conclusions

>So what actually happens after an ethnostate is formed?
operation reinhard.

Lol no, that was a white nationalist country. By your ideology it was a collectivist country because people existed as members as collectives known as races and not as radical atomized individuals. Ancap is the world of mad max.

Innovation ends, trade stops, people become narrow minded and stupid.

An unremarkable society, like most of the nations you never heard of because every notable civilization in history was driven by trade and interaction with the larger world around them.

The ethno state is a guy who spends his life in his room, nobody remembers that guy

Well user?

The same that happens to every other one, they invade other countries or get invaded.

isnt israel technically an ethnostate?
>country literally for jews
>could just be born w jewish parents to be able to move there
>If you're palestinian you cant move there even if you were born in jerusalem

Yep, question is when and where is the white ethnostate

Because then we can make welfare programs to promote birth rates and make all abortion illegal, without having to worry about the nigger population skyrocketing.

Napoleon:
"Dennis Davidov's description (from his Memoirs) of Napoleon at Tilsit in 1807: "I have already remarked on how much I was struck by the overall resemblance of Napoleon to the prints on sale everywhere. But the same was not true of his facial features. None of the portraits that I had seen bore the least resemblance to him. Believing them, I had supposed that Napoleon sported a rather large hooked nose, dark eyes and dark hair- in a word, the true Italian facial type. In fact, his face was slightly swarthy, with regular features. His nose was not very large, but straight, with a very slight, hardly noticeable bend. The hair on his head was not black, but dark reddish-blond; his eyebrows and eyelashes were much darker than the colour of his hair, and his blue eyes, set off by the almost black lashes, gave him a most pleasing expression. Finally, no matter how many times I had occasion to see him, I never noticed those frowning eyebrows with which the portrait-pamphleteers endowed him."

Henry Ford:
Google "Henry Ford in Colour" and it's either gray or blond.

Further research:
- Isaac Newton is also portrayed has having blond hair or grey.
- Thomas Edison is also portrayed has having blond hair, light brown or dark blond or grey.

Now kys anti-white faggot. Blond and blue eyed people are over-represented in greatness.

Well you have no point because blond people are over-represented, and not under-represented which would be the point of your kike picture.

Also there is a difference between brown (rest of the world) and European light brown/hazel. Sub-Saharans and Asians don't have the same type of melanin in their eyes. On that picture, Jesus would be the exception, being a Jew.

Israel is semi-civic nationalist.

All American mudbloods get kicked out and we can bathe in peace in clean waters without worrying to get raped or our money stolen by American kike banks, besides that we look like humans, not like fat blobs of brown.

loool

lol, great b8. yep, happened in poland. Yep, happened in Japan (red pill: Japan is racist as hell and put whites in camps once up on a time)

>coming from muslim rape prodgeny

you don't deserve that flag. Poles and japs are bad examples of how our Aryan ethnostate will behave.

White ppl have babies when they have land. Our fucking grandparents sold their farms to McMansion developers.

Bring back country living and white ppl will be spitting out babies at Irish teenage marriage rates.

Since when? Turks didn't conquer us, Arabs aren't here. Oh, we have Bosnians and 1 mosque. You probably meant: American create Arab rape babies in Middle East, who will then all come to daddy when decades pass. USA always attracts people it attacks, who all eventually move to USA.

It gets over ran by minorities once all the white kings need someone to pick their cotton, wash their clothes, and raise their kids.

tfw you're 2.3% too Italian to qualify and you get purged
:(

It gets bombed

Happiness I suppose.

Look at Israel and Japan for the best example of an ethnostate.

Alexander the Great, Attila, Ghengis Khan, Erik Thorvaldsson, Leif Eriksson, Otto II, Ismail I, Galileo, Isabel I, Elizabeth I and William Clark were all redheads.

Pretty much everyone at the forefront of expansionism and discovery was a redhead despite never being more than 6% of the world's population through human history.

Is there a colonizer gene?
Should we breed it in preparation for the spacefaring age?

Simply treat those who act criminally as criminals. If race imparts behaviour, than behaviour is the method by which to judge. A wop (aka me) might be seen as light-skinned and white, but if I operate lazily and criminally, then be rid of me from society, or mold me into someone who can be with society.

Seriously, when shit hits the fan. White ppl get in your campers. I'll meet you there (pic related).

the point was that people don't discriminate based on eyecolor in poland, like the other person was claiming an ethnostate would,

You better start reading Hoppe if you don't want it to turn into what we have today.

(((They))) nuke it.

are you unironically trying to sound dumb
Neither Japan nor Poland have any kind of discrimination towards other Japs / Poles

>Israel

they're 21% arab

Also with red-head, it's a difference between ginger and reddish hair. I'm sure gingers are over-represented too in the world though.

And Ghengis Khan, red?

>Is there a colonizer gene?
I believe I have read that red haired individuals have higher tolerance for pain and other traits. More strong-willed maybe? Which is essential in exploration.

Non white states rapidly declare war as their societies crumble away from ebil whitey. Asians do alright, but placidly watch and wait to capitalize on a weakness. Jews parasitize themselves into oblivion.

All of which are legitimate reasons for hatred

Niels Bohr is a jew btw