Kek wills it

Other urls found in this thread:

mercatornet.com/mobile/view/turkish-demographic-worries
ocf.berkeley.edu/~nmurthy/2011/03/10/iraqi-oil-and-george-soros/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

umadeliciastan?

look at them carabinieri, like you would be wall talking, that's why I return like lassie, puma, nike in the kesa,..

i shout mangiare

pink wojak stan

Two countries being created within the span of one week would be a pretty incredible happening, but it probably own't accomplish anything even if 100% vote yes to independence.

It would create a more stable ME desu, all those ethnicities being forced to live in one country just never works out.

exactly, it will only accomplish wojaks

Im sorry kike, but only at your dreams Kurdistan will created. Turks will completely destroy your amerijewicy anus if you try something like that.

It is already a reality in Iraq, they are independent of the central govt and really have no use for them.

thony mongoloid got drowned on kik, drowned and lost, drowned in wine...

why the change of mood from turkos, werent they happily trading oil wit kurdestan, arbil, iraq

No idea, fight the kurds in your country but support them in your neighbors lmao realpolitik

>It is already a reality in Iraq, they are independent of the central govt and really have no use for them.
Things was different before the war. There's a lot of oil over there.

maybe they are just trigger happy, now the trigger was pulled

it is our moral obligation to help meme Kurdistan into existence. It should happen sooner than later because the Kurds have paid their dues man. These people have helped us and our allies and in the first Gulf war Bush sr fucked them over real bad, I mean real bad.
Turkey really ain't our friend and it will soon be war with them at any rate.

FREEDOM FOR KURDISTAN

soon brother

turkey will be btfo harder than ever

Nobody wants kurdistan so there must be (((some))) reason its a good idea.

Maybe for catapussies, but kurds are willing to bear arms

You have to go back

The NWO doesn't wanta new ethnostate forged out of fire and blood to serve as an example for the masses

I hope Kurdistan never exists and Kurds to get BTFO hahaha

I think you nailed it.

I wanna send weapons to Kurdistan so they restore the balance of power in the region

They need to get nukes, then they can just fuck whoever they want up

>Fuck nation states and fuck nationalist people

>all these shills
by the will of gazi saddam hussein, lion of baghdad and liberator of arabs, the k*rds shall die

These.

You just proved how retarded both of you are.
>need nukes
No, they don't. We don't need another possible rogue state threatening others.

>iraqi kurdistan
>rogue state
>Non-country educatio

Nice try.

>1939
>Poland is not a real state, polaks dont need a seperate country. Germans were right to conquer it
>Today
>Kurds need their own government, seperatism is a good thing. And will be better for the region.

Stay degenerate brainlets

Tell me the kill ratio bitch c'mon you fucking cumniggers.Second Genocide When?

Your country is like 20% kurd already. If kurds don't go independent turkey will be a kurd state before I die

Uma fagicia: trusting a bunch of kurdraoches who steadily remove the indigenus peoples from their homeland

You can complete the Anfal campaign Hussein started and do the world a favor

>macaco education
im just curious how did you do the math on this one you stupid hue

That looks much better.

Mohawkistan?

You t*rks dont breed anymore, while kurds keep popping kids
>In the 1930s, the Kurds constituted about 9 per cent of the population of Turkey, and though they had higher birth rates than the Turks it still took until the 1990s until they reached the 18 per cent level.”
>According to Turkish government statistics, the average Kurdish woman in Turkey gives birth to about four children, more than double the rate for other Turkish mothers.

>Thus, Turkey is facing a demographic time-bomb – Kurds, who tend to be concentrated in the country's impoverished southeast and are generally poorer and less educated, could conceivably outnumber Turks within about 30 years should present patterns persist.

>Erdogan seems to be certain this will happen.

>"If we continue the existing trend, [the year] 2038 will mark disaster for us, Erdogan warned in May 2010"
mercatornet.com/mobile/view/turkish-demographic-worries

> Imperialists that had plans in middle east create ISIS to to justify supporting a seperatist group in the region that will fight against them and get approval in the international media
>Soros sinks 5 billion on iraq oil fields
ocf.berkeley.edu/~nmurthy/2011/03/10/iraqi-oil-and-george-soros/
>YPG fights against ISIS, a terroist group that sprung up from nowhere and has no logical reason behind them beyond eventual self destruction.
>ISIS which captured weapons that was provided by USA
>YPG which uses weapons that were given to them by USA
>Meanwhile other terrorist groups that murder people aroudn the globe is outright ignored like boko haram

After ISIS gets destroyed who will be easier to exploit, governments in the region that have a long history and important place in the international arena or minority groups that are heavily indebt of foreign powers ?
Use your brain people.

>ISIS, a terroist group that sprung up from nowhere and has no logical reason behind them beyond eventual self destruction.
Spot the fedora cuck who likely believes the "jihadis just need a job" meme

JUST

Do it? They will

Learn to read and comprehend first than try to engage in conversation with other people you monkey