I hate niggers so much it isn't even funny

I hate niggers so much it isn't even funny...

They ruin everything. I go to a club that cost 100 dollars a month and somehow they have darkies in the daycare place, in the swimming pools, its disgusting it looks like shit everywhere oh my fucking god its disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs?t=2m49s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you don't like darkie move to Maine you idiot

No Middle East? Will it be gone by 2095?

Can be fixed if we simply stop sending them food aid.

Too many nigs, too many nigs, too many nigs!

its just not on the graph, its about on the same trajectory as Europe iirc, Africa is the one that keeps going up, unless we stop it somehow. Do your own research if you're curious.

Nah I already know "we're" fucked if we keep shoveling aid at the AIDs.

The usual, "oh my god, blacks in the swimmingpool" racebaiting.

Well I'm a white woman...

I can't trust white men anymore. They're so angry, violent and racist these days. I can't have my kids growing up around that kind of negative energy. That is of the devil like the bible says.

Mexican men are gross. Chinese men are cute but have micro-dicks.

Muslims? Please. I have rights and wear what I want!

That leaves me with big... black... daddies!

Wow, lucky me! I know he has black friends that can stretch my pink holes! I know they love pink! It makes them angry and horny!

Webm of me. I'm what my black bois call a PAWG. Should I model? I hate working at Macy's. It's filled with Paki scum!

>white woman
>Wants big... black... daddies!
You lost your place in society mudhsark.

you're a fat old woman I'll stick to asians

Look at Alex Jone's wife.

She's right. We're sick and tired of you white men thinking you can screw this country over by supporting Trump.

Hitler killed himself. Get the picture?!

Look at black men today. Obama, Lebron James, etc. Need I go on?

Everytime I see a white wuss beat up by a black guy... my niggas... I laugh.

African countries are getting better by copying the US model under Obama.

Yoy had us then yoy ignored us for Asian sluts. Well look at what you lost, cuck fag!

Copypasta

You will be treated like shit by the other races you seek protection from. Stick to your own.

>Look at what you lost

Wow, Asians?

Don't make me laugh! Black men are professionals, save countries, athletes, the best musicians and invented some of the best food in the world.

What have Asian women done? Nothing. So we're done here.

BASED

Quads of truth.

Copypasta?

Uhm, no hunnie.

This is from a fed up white women.

Your mental issues mean yoy cannot be a husband and father to our precious little children.

You're racist. You masturbate to Toddlercon and Lolicon. You don't work and watch anime instead.

Have fun with your sex dolls.

No sweetie.

Black men are rough, tough and ready to split ypyr neo-nazi head the moment I say white pussy!

You're only barfing because you're not attracted to fine white women. It's not even for you. It's for Tyrone.

>save countries
Yes, look at Haiti.
>invented best food in the world
What food?

I never said I weren't attracted to white women. I still believe White > Asian.

Blacks have done nothing but leech on white countries, they can't even get a job without affirmative action.

White woman have done nothing but let themselves be used as a tool to divide men against each other, they are fools and bad people. Asians are polite and know how to make a man feel special, your niggers are just going to pump you and dump you but I guess a whore like you with no self respect would enjoy that kind of abuse. Good riddance.

That's right sweetums.

You will whorship us as we're nailed by big black thugs!

Haiti? Who cares? Haitians are coming to us through the Mexican border. Soon I'll have a Haitian baby in my tummy. ;)

now it's obvious you're a larper, white woman don't know fringe otaku terms lmao

you might also want to stop with the medical aid

No affirmative action here I have a job.

>]
you're most likely heavily mixed with white DNA

Those digits, Paris Kek!

Don't worry, I definitely won't go out with a woman that has fucked a nigger.

No.

Blacks got to where they are by the black man. He struggled for his people. Not white men. They wanna get drunk, be racist, start fights and impregnate Asian whores!

See, white men held them down. Mexican men tried to kill them. Arab men tried to enslave them. Asian men got jealous.

Affirmative action is for black women.

White woman, black male alliance now!

Haiti was once a prospering French colony which imported slaves from Africa. When the niggers revolted as they thought they were equal to whites (which they are not), they killed all white people and now the country is an absolute shithole.

Yes we do, huney.

I read about Sup Forums on Twitter, Buzzfeed and the Huffington Post. I know everything there is to know about your kind.

Oh and your president is being impeached.

nope both parents are immagrants

go for it, your children will be niggers and now we wont need to be humiliated by you white whores anymore. God you people are disgusting.

No, that's because of racist white men that refuse to give teparations to Haitians.

America also owes Haiti billions of dollars. The white man's US government interferes with the Haitian government too much. It's illegal according to the Monroe Doctrine.

Hillary Clinton's husband is keepinf money from Haiti. The relief funds. White men are very jealous of black, alpha MANdingos.

>immagrants
goddamn you low iq subhuman negroid faggot

Check out /gif/ and /hc/, sweety. We've been doing it more and more since the 80s.

>

Anti white colonisers you mean

seriously fuck off

That graph is nonsense

Literally no way 70IQ coons are going to sustain 7 billion on their own resources. Even if million try to head to Europe Africa would still collapse.

no. shittons of niggers here. they're unreported. they're everywhere. we're beyond saving. Don't come here.

We're sending food, medications, and money

The Jewish meme hit you hard.

>I go to a club that cost 100 dollars a month and somehow they have darkies

Bet they get in for free or at a steep discount.

>Hillary Clinton's husband is keepinf money from Haiti.

Ugh, oh my God, really? Please don't tell me you're one of those Drumpf voters.

Im a brown man, i hate niggers too

youtu.be/hBlbLgl5WDs?t=2m49s

And we can feed 7 billion coons long term?

they are being bused in from all over the US by human traffickers so they can walk into canada
:'(

holy shit that was hilarious
good to see where pic related comes from

They will have moved to Europe

There were no niggers in my country, now it's full of Haitians, this happened in around 3 years
I hate niggers now, now we, as a country, understand Americans and Europeans with their nigger problem

even on internet tv I can't watch this shit with niggas in it

This

If it has a coon in it I turn it off

I understand how you feel.

The best thing you can do is ignore them and play the no-nig game. Whenever you see them just turn away and pretend they don't exist. If they talk to you, just shun them. Eventually they won't bother with you and if all non-nigs started doing it, then they would eventually feel unwelcome enough not to go.

You could always lynch them too.