WHY the JEWISH media bans free speech about RACIAL difefrences?

In order for the JEWS to be able to convince the Whites to loose their nationalism, they have to convince them that all races are exactly equals and interchangeable, that race is only "skin color" or race "does not exist" but is a "social construct".

JEWS ultimate goal is to create a WORLD COUNTRY where nations & countries no longer EXIST. In a letter from the JEW Baruch Levy to the JEW founder of COMMUNISM Karl Marx, dated in 1879, appeared in "La Revue de Paris" in 1928, the JEWS explain the ultimate goal of Judaism and Communism:

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which it is said that when the messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands. "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTPyE6f7GnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saying there are genes for intelligence in humans is like saying there are genes for swimming in salmon.

yea, identify it and oppose it. the world is artificial garbage and each group knows whats best for itself. fuck the jews and fuck their narrative.

>Researchers should have an IQ of 150

Thats not how success works. College graduate here. You dont get a degree by being smart, you get a degree by being committed. You can be normal intelligence, as long as you work your ass off.

lol haplo type groups lol

What a horrible graphic. You do know most doktuhs are retarded niggers who need to be automated through machine learning, right sweaty?

Niggers and Muslims are Jewish golems. Ever notice that you are not allowed to criticize them and they get featured in media/TV so much compared to Poos, Asians, and Hispanics?

>You dont get a degree by being smart, you get a degree by being committed.
Lol thats not how college works either my dude. it should but it doesnt. not an argument.
saying theres genes for intelligence is like saying one breed cant figure out how to shit outside and another can serve itself dinner. that is absolutely true.

You guys are like bloodhounds to this stuff. wonder why.

>JEWIISH Media
cmon user.

The biggest joke is that some people think affirmative action is a solution to this.

>doctors >140 IQ

no, try 120ish. There simply wouldn't be enough people to be doctors if that was the case. Most of them are of above average intelligence but not by much. Many I've met are compassionate people though. Except psychiatrists, who all have some disorder themselves.

Did Nixon seriously say that? Can you even imagine if a modern president said something like that, the absolute shitstorm? Nope, gotta go get photographed touching the wall instead.

>doctors have higher IQ than engineers
>rote memorization requires a higher IQ than problem solving

Do blacks and whites have equal representation at exactly 143 IQ?

Huh? Racial differences show european Jews have a higher IQ which means there's nothing suspicious about them being at the top of society. It disproves the "muh Jewish conspiracy" meme just like it disproves the "systematic racism" meme.

I'd get photographed shitting and pissing on the wall while giving the finger and listening to bawitdaba by kid rock

as a profession matures the need for intelligence declines (to a point): programmers who think they are hot shit today often cant write code thats simple and only shows their lack of understanding fundamentals but they can get away with it in todays world.

Smarter people generally gravitate toward challenging topics or at least I do. I assume other people do. Does laquisha wanna become a doctor or does she like money therefore become a doctor?

He absolutely said that, Watergate happened for a reason. He also said a lot worse in his tapes. Shit like “I didn’t notice many Jewish names coming back from Vietnam on any of those lists; I don’t know how the hell they avoid it, If you look at the Canadian-Swedish contingent, they were very disproportionately Jewish. The deserters.”
You should definitely go down that rabbit hole, I promise you its worth it.

I can't find that specific quote but yes, he did.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTPyE6f7GnQ

That's probably why they forced him to resign and made such a huge deal of Watergate. It was a big deal at the time but the corruption we have now makes that look completely mundane, the only reason they exposed it anyways was because Nixon was not a good goy.

Doing the Lord's work leaf.

>doctors higher iq than engineers
yah maybe higher than civil or software engineers, not mechanical, chemical or computer/electrical

And then Jews will take every position of power openly in every country.

This, I always tested extremely high on IQ test's but I'm lazy and therefor will never achieve anything.

That standard is waaaaaay too high compared to the reality of researchers.

Reminder that the average college professor is in the high 120s. Iq past 140 starts to be less predictive of success in organizations because of communication issues and social penalties.

No. The proportions are too far off. 2% of the population can't be that well represented as a consequence of random selection from the general pool of people at a given intelligence. Jews are proportionally higher IQ, but their proportion of the pool of high iq people is still far far lower than their representation. It's nepotism and it's provable mathematically.

>traders
KEK

In other words: truth. I hope that was your point for your sake.

Have you ever met people of normal intelligence?