youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Ban niggers

No turks please.

MAGA

It feels like it's that one Canadian spammer.

fuckwads are here boys

Sent. I might pass out soon though.

The best part about this one is how it in no way conforms to any kind of reality or fantasy. Its a hilarious Z axis universe.

Is Best Korea kill yet?

covfefe

Full solar awoo!

FIRE JEFF SESSIONS ADDITION

HOW

ABOUT

THAT?

We could always file a complaint with the site. Collect examples. Go above the first-level support staff. Then they can demote whomever is responsible for this degeneracy.

Tramp is Maga

Making America goy again

Trump is here! Trust the establishment again!

did switching threads really end the nightmare that easily

was there ever any proof that this was actually made by antifa? I see it posted around a lot like the faked "mouth of the lion" operation that used to float around because people were criticizing trump on syria strikes

>summoning it
Why though?

Don't let your guard down, have those filters ready

It's not necessarily the mods fault. It's Saturday night. Some scumbag is busy spamming CP I bet. Every now and then some asshole from 8, CIA, /lefty/ or just a nigger in general decides to shit up different boards with CP and keeps the mods busy. CTR/Blue does this when a bad news breaks out for them. I hope they find them and fucking take them over the coals.

i mean it's one thing to be so pathetic as to do spam like that, but it's even weaker to be so stupid that you can't figure out how generals work
but i guess when you are shilling for nigger dicks, brains aren't your strong suit

How about just ignoring raiders and spammers instead of giving them lots of attention? You guys look like morons playing into his hands by completely derailing the thread. This is a thread about American politics, not spammer complaint general.

nah, '0 message' check yours

Does Drumpf like BLACK dicks ? what about ivanka ? or melania ?

i mean it's basic alinsky tactic shit that they would no doubt know about and use

Soon user

That has got to be one of the most effective shilling tactics. Instead of spending money to get 15-20 people to shill for ShareBlue or the Dems generally just post blackdick repeatedly from a shit load of spoofed IPs or something.

>142694053
>Tramp is Maga
>Making America goy again
>Trump is here! Trust the establishment again!
trump is worst goy desu
putin was a better goy than him

as if AntiFags won't jump to shit on Sup Forums

Complaining about all of it doesn't solve anything and just derails threads.

DRUMPF BTFO

@053
That shit is way too involved. It’s a hot mess. If you’re going to shill, make it easier to read. Like pic related.

He didn't show up until later in the thread so we might see him again

looks like a greasy shitlog with a boiled potato emerging from one end

Mods do your fucking job.

so do you even acknowledge the irony of complaining about people complaining or no

not really,it's only cause it's 3 am that it seems "effective"

in an active thread,you'd wouldn't notice

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 43345

Oh fuck off
has fucking with Sup Forums ever worked?

>That has got to be one of the most effective shilling tactics.
It is just an attention seeking spamming moron. See
And then shut up about it.

see
And then leave if you can't deal with it. Complaining does no good and derails.

The shills are strong tonight

>every player bends
>nfl fires every one of them
>we finally get a sequel to the replacements

Did buggers kneel during the game?

So with all this bullshit with the Apecrash league, MLS will become the biggest shit in the US right?

I see where someone would say that but it is just endless bitching and derailed thread, I was hoping some people might maybe regain their senses instead of being idiots.

Right now, you are posting to it.

Shills got so assblasted kek

Hasn't happened yet.

President Trump already laid the trap, making tomorrow Gold Star Families Day.

Tomorrow is going to suck. The left is going to claim a victory for weeks to come.

No, maybe NHL and shitposting will be new top sports

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 43345567765

Not long term. No.

But it's effective for a short disruption.

it's 3 oclock in the morning in the latest timezone you gypo fuck

How is this going to play out tomorrow?

It is just one spammer that is very easy to ignore, that is all. They laugh at you calling them shills or anything like that because you sound ridiculous. Instead of crying about shills it would be better if the thread were actually on topic.

I google image searched the white hand grasping the black dick because I wanted to see if it was a man’s hand. I honestly couldn’t tell.
Pic related is one of the pictures that came up

Pretty accurate, I’d say. These cocks are a bloody mess. He’s pretty good at shilling, I suppose. They’re literally the worst niggers I’ve ever seen.

It's definitely the canadian.

>Right now, you are posting to it

has what you wanted to happen ever translated to what did happen

Another pyrrhic victory for the left. Kek

why you got so many numbers in your id,huh? kike fuck!

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 43345567765

No surprise there.

what's your problem amigo, aren't games being played on saturday?
wanted to know is someone kneeled

FALCO!

Sorry this is taking so long, i had my hands full with something

report and use filters

I can't fucking wait until reality slams into the NFLs face when they see their next month's product sales and viewer ratings. No one wants politics in entertainment.

Will this happen in other sports more?

>He’s pretty good at shilling, I suppose.
How about just ignoring the spam like you are supposed to? It is very easy. Stop posting about it.

He is Turkish but it really doesn't matter. No one cares and it would be better to stop derail the thread for the sake of one spammer. We could talk about Trump and American politics instead.

The effect is kind of muted when you still hold your hand over your heart, isn't it?

why would anyone care about opinions from those faggots?

So why exactly are they spamming us?
What guckery is afoot right now that they want to distract is from?

Yeah but those are still open to liberal cooption, I've seen a pic of a negro from oakland team kneeling during the anthem. They better put a stop to it too, I know that with MLS since it's controlled by FIFA that shit wouldn't be allowed at all, they ban all political demonstration lb the field.

What did he mean by this?

yep

They might get a temporary boost from liberals but their loyal conservative viewers will drop.

>We are actively working with the US govt
Good to know

Soccer is too international to be loved here.

Canadians can't help but be worthless, destructive trash.

>They
It is just one guy. See
And stop helping to derail the thread. It is just an attention-seeking person like most every spammer. Talking to or about them helps them derail and have fun doing it. Stop

the Awan scandal is shifting into high gear

Sorry I confused NHL with MLB somehow

i have no problem i'm just talking shit. the amateur handegg league plays on saturday. the professional handegg league plays on sunday for the most part

They just want us to go away

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ERASED

I don't get why he thinks it's going to start happening in stickball
There aren't that many niggers in it

Damn so even the cleveland show was a ripoff

filthy fucking jew finally showed his shekel-vacuum nose

Football is huge with southerners and tailgaters. I'm going to assume that quite a lot of people in those groups are trump voters or at least people who respect the national anthem.

It might be some random shit poster or bot. The neocons and Libs are doing god knows what right now.

Fucking I used to love NFL and NBA but fuck niggas, but now MLB players are kneeling, do I just fucking give up on sports?

How so?

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 435534

All sports are shit anyway, I hope they all crash and burn. Just think about how much of people's energy is distracted by these hebraic entertainments

yes, iif you cut it out you will see you are not missing anything

dur dur dur
You're in a war with us and not normies

That dumb ass deserved to get expelled. He sent her messages that said this:
>She was sent abusive messages like, “I can’t wait till your f****** c*** ass is gone,” “You and your n***** boyfriend need to leave” and “Hope you enjoy your visit back to the dirt floors of your homeland, stinky ass.”

You don’t do that with your actual profile. That’s ridiculous. He’s a dumb ass.
Also, he went to a school called “Transylvania University.” Enough said.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 54664545

Watch college or try watching new sports. UFC is still fine.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity 2 665456645