Anyone else love this show despite all the shit it gets

Anyone else love this show despite all the shit it gets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ScQqishafIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only thing I didn't like about it was that the writing went to complete shit like half way through the manga and I had no clue what the fuck was going on.

Or maybe it was just the translation, I don't know.

I have a soft spot for this series.
It was on of the first anime i saw when i started to branch out from shit like Naruto and Bleach back in like middle school.
Good times man.

I thought the show got very little shit, and it was the later parts of the manga that people didn't like?

Loved the manga. Have no idea how the anime is though. IS it worth watching?

The show, yeah. It ended at great point and just before Oh Great progressively went nuts

It's funny and enterraining, the music really makes it worth watching IMO

It was watchable and pretty fun.

I have mixed feelings about Air Gear. I feel like it had so much potential to be amazing then at some point oh great just said fuck this story and it went downhill. At least the anime ended at a high point and the music was good

It definitely stopped making sense. The author's newest manga makes even less sense even though the art looks good.

Reminder that best girl won.

Thank God. I thought he was going to end up with that NTR glasses slut.

Why do you say NTR

That's not Kururu

You're right, it's not. Thank goodness for that.

When I started to read Air Gear, I used to love it, because I always loved Skating, Roller blades and stuff like that. At first looked like the manga was about skating and doing tricks but later it turned into a manga about Fighting wearing Roller Blades. I never dislike that thing thought, but for some reason I didn't feel like keep reading. I might finish reading it in the future.

The anime has an awesome soundtrack thought.

It's been a long time since I read it but I remember her getting kissed by another guy right in front of the MC. And the other guy was her tuner or some shit. He said he was familiar with every inch of her body.

Holy shit I'm glad that slut doesn't win then

Reminder that the future is coming.
youtube.com/watch?v=ScQqishafIo

>Oh! great fucks up Tenjou Tenge and gives us a bullshit ending because "he wants to focus on Air Gear
>Fucks up the buildup and the ending to Air Gear just as bad

I really liked both when they began. feels bad to see what utter piles of crap they've become.

The final part was pretty shit,Except the Kazu vs Nike that part was God tier

That's pretty much what he's known for. He starts off strong and then his stories turn into complete clusterfucks. He also sucks at romance whenever he tried to insert it into his works. He should just stick to drawing and let someone else do the writing.

>He should just stick to drawing and let someone else do the writing.
It exist is called biorg trinity, and its even a bigger clusterfuck

loved it but it was totally random with the chibi crow being relevant at the beginning and the 2 random girls which would go to a part war with the mc