Fast food kiosk ordering

>fast food kiosk ordering

You could not design a better way to spread Hepatitis.

They touch the poo poo. All of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_YGIeVM3FE
cdc.gov/hepatitis/hav/afaq.htm#transmission
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ima use my knuckles
I knew they'd come in handy.

I don't eat garbage so I won't have to worry.

Only works in countries like Japan.

They should make an app that allows you to order from your smartphone or laptop, whaever.

I never order Wingstop orders in store but beforehand at home.

That way, there's no need to buy an actual kiosk

I don't eat from chain store takeaways anymore, the greeks down the road running a small takeaway shop make some god tier food

How is this even new? There have been lots of self order stations like this at European McDonald's for years. Welcome to the 21st century fat fucks

Don't make us nuke you again.

>not using your dick on the kisok to avoid disease transfer with your fingers

I refuse to use those things, but not for sanitary reasons.

I use my knuckle

Home made wings are so much better and easy to cook. Wingstop is a rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=D_YGIeVM3FE

It is well known that Japs do not wash their hands, especially the males after going to the toilet.

Better than dealing with lazy, incompetent niggers. I still remember when fast food workers were mostly white high school/college students, you could get an order in like 3 minutes, but now it’s all niggers and it takes literally 25 minutes to get a small order made. Now they just need to automate the food production

>attempting to shake with the left hand
Disgusting

TIL knuckles aren't a part of your hand

I decided to use one of those things when I noticed the cashier was taking forever with the only customer in front of me. I ordered before they finished and got my food quickly. Will definitely use those things again when the line's full.

Not ever washing your hands before putting any food you touch in your mouth. Fucking savages

when can I order a whataburger at mcdonalds though

I've lived in Texas for almost 20 years and I've never ate there.
Should I be ashamed?

I don't see a cash slot. How do you pay with cash?

yeah you pretty much fucked up big time. unless burgers aren't your thing in which case whatever you know.

Buy a Rotring 800+ and use it to touch these nigger ipads

This is exactly why I'm against raising minimum wage. You do not deserve to raise the prices of my breakfast if you consistently fail to put the correct order into my bag and put the cheese and pattie centered onto the bun. Instead I'm missing a sandwich or pull out a greasy wrapped mcmuffin with burnt muffin and cheese pattie and sausage centers nowhere near aligned.
If these people consistently and across the board delivered great service and product it'd be worth a discussion. But these people get exactly what they earn.

do you like burgers, do you like breakfast, do you like fries, do you like fried chicken?

I dont want a kiosk. Why should I do the work, no matter how basic it is?

Take my motherfucking order.

>Order from an app
It's already happening. Wetherspoons, one of England's largest pub chains has an app for ordering and making payment.

They really don’t even deserve the minimum wage we’re required to pay them. The last time I was at McDonald’s it took 25 minutes to get one order of chicken nuggets and a shake. 25 MINUTES! Hell, even if they had to cook the nuggets after I ordered it would have only taken about 5 minutes, but I had to wait for the retarded nigger working the register to stop talking to her peepz n shiet... by the time I got it I didn’t even have time to eat it cause I had to go back to work... fire them ALL and automate everything I say

because autistics can perfect their own order and not have to talk to real humans

>what is hepatitis A
>touch poo poo screen
>touch burger
>put it in your mouth
>???

>negress needs an employee to help her take the order

They already do in Australia.

in seoul you can order from an app and have just about anything delivered with no fee or tip

These screens are everywhere, I hate using them.
Don't want human germs on me.

most people dont wash their hands

I dont wanna touch some filthy pleb screen

I like burgers and steaks like any man, but that burger looks like it'd kill me.

My McDonalds does it that you order from the parking lot and put in the parking number you are in. Then they take it to you.

they've finally got a purpose mate. I'm happy for you.

just a tripple meat with added bacon/jalopeno. Will make your heart skip a beat but not kill ya.

>Handles money every day
>Handles credit card to strangers every day
Bitch about touchscreen.

the one reason i'm really put off but fast food places is that you have to use the nasty toilets to wash your hands and you don't feel any cleaner afterwards
they should really have handwashing stations

>eating fast food at all

Americans think fidget spinners are some kind of revolutionary technology.

alcohol doesn't destroy most viruses.

i still would a mouse

jelly you don't have a fidget spinner?

>Handles credit card to strangers every day
Who the hell does that? The only time I ever hand over my credit card is if I'm at the bank.

>Recently go to texas on business trip
>Need burger
>wtf is WhataBurger
>better than the MacDonalds + BurgerKing +Rallies shit in KY
>5 Guys is still best burger

>assumes nigger won't fuck up burger order

>nitrile gloves

is there a way I could get someone to touch the screen for me?

Automation guy here.

>Pay 8 niggers living wage $15 every fucking hour to piss off customers and fuckup burger

or

>Pay me to make burger machine. $40/hour for 3 week install.

Sheetz has had this for years. It's awesome.

i had to go through this kind of shit when i visited america
i tried wiping the oily, scummy fingerprint pad with some wet tissues and i got scolded before i could even do shit
i fucking had to endure that gross shit

Serves them right. They trusted a clown!

pay the exapat burger flipper to be an untouchable screen monger.

>Eating at McDicks

How about just using a pen?????????

We have these in Australia and they are great, but what would be better would be an app that allows you to make your orders and produces a QR code that it scans to generate the order automatically on the machine.

>ima
what the fuck?

>
I used one of those here in a shopping mall in Europe once.. Don't remember where. Think it was somewhere in Germany at an airport

>have OCD and fear of vomiting
>it's a fast food episode

dont make us weaken the resolve of your young male population by spreading adorable cartoon grils with eels up their asses and hyper-feminine voices

Is this new in States? I've seen this a lot in various MacDonalds trough Europe.

>eating fast food

You are terrible at being white if you are eating food some min wage nig made for you. Be less worried about the screens and more worried about your "food".

Soap and water is literally always the preferable option. Don't use antibacterial shit either, just creates an environment where the resistant germs breed. The point of soap is it breaks down the shit that attaches them to your skin. Sanitiser is better than nothing but I wouldn't rely on it.

thanks for the heads up m8

They have, and it works really well, much better than waiting at the bar.

Fuck, America is truly blessed

restorants, grosery stores, how do you handle shit like that?

Wingstop Lemon Pepper Fries are really good though.

Much better than Popeye fries. When I order a large Popeye fries, it feels like they gave me just a medium or small.

On the other hand, when I order a large wingstop fries, it actually feels like I just ate a whole potato.

cdc.gov/hepatitis/hav/afaq.htm#transmission

Basically make sure you are updated with the Hepatitis A vaccine.

>Can Hepatitis A vaccine be given to immunocompromised persons, such as hemodialysis patients or persons with AIDS?

>Yes. Because Hepatitis A vaccine is inactivated (not “live”), it can be given to people with compromised immune systems.

>Is it harmful to have an extra dose of Hepatitis A vaccine or to repeat the entire Hepatitis A vaccine series?

>No, getting extra doses of Hepatitis A vaccine is not harmful.

>How long does Hepatitis A virus survive outside the body?

>The Hepatitis A virus is extremely hardy. It is able to survive the body’s highly acidic digestive tract and can live outside the body for months. High temperatures, such as boiling or cooking food or liquids for at least 1 minute at 185°F (85°C), kill the virus, although freezing temperatures do not.

>The best way to prevent Hepatitis A is through vaccination with the Hepatitis A vaccine. Vaccination is recommended for all children, for travelers to certain countries, and for people at high risk for infection with the virus. Frequent handwashing with soap and warm water after using the bathroom, changing a diaper, or before preparing food can help prevent the spread of Hepatitis A.