Reminder that this is the guy who made right wing politics cool among young people...

reminder that this is the guy who made right wing politics cool among young people, and was a champion of the gamergate movement, which ultimately led directly to the rise of right-wing populism, trumpism, and everything good you have in this timeline today.

why won't Sup Forums accept this fucking obvious and undeniable truth?? you owe everything you have to this man. stop bitching out when communists at berkely and other places censor his speech.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tnCaK79O4vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay Milo

no milo = no gamergate = no rise in right-wing politics = life under hillary sharia

He's like a based black man

>right wing politics cool
kek

he is a massive faggot

he's not like a based black man. milo is fine. he is a white dude with green eyes. half jewish but raised christian and openly practices the christian faith. he suffers from a mental illness that makes him sexually crave penis, but obviously a decent man with a decent soul because the massive effect he has had on the world IN OUR FAVOR testifies that he is not some "subversive" or "playing for the other team".

he also opened up the path for a 'gay right' which lets us steal one of the dems pet slave groups

this is a big deal voterwise. people on Sup Forums are really too stupid to comprehend facts like this.

He's a useful idiot.

Thanks for promoting the cause, but once we're done, you'll hang on a rope like all the other degenerates.

He only cares about money now.He betrayed the movement he created and has also become extremely gay and cringey.Dont like him anymore

He took the "LOOK AT ME I FUCK NIGGERS EVERYBODY" thing way too far. He liked to speak out against gay hypocrisy but then he goes out and acts like the most flaming faggot imaginable. I still respect him somewhat but he's a hypocrite and a narcissist.

Only bad thing about him is that he craves black dick, if I ignore that he is my idol

you make me want to disavow Sup Forums and right-wing politics. fucked up how many of you there are here that really think this way.

god bless america, you swiss faggot. god bless the freedoms to do as you please and live your life as you wish.

god bless your freedom to be a mentally ill degenerate if you so choose and desire.

total shillary, not based on anything even remotely true or observable.

you are judging the actions of a dude in 2014, 2015, obama rule, feminist rule, left-wing authoritarianism political climate with a 2017 metric.

milo saying "i'm gay and suck black dicks" was always his excuse for being able to say the things he did, because feminists had this rule that if you were part of a group you could say anything about them, and if you were in an interracial marriage you could have more license to say things about them.

not fair what you're doing, IMO.

but the black dick thing, whatever, he's done so much for the white race and right-wing politics. what the fuck have you ever done other than shitpost on Sup Forums and whine about the people who actually go out there and put themselves on the line for a cause??

probably fucking nothing :(

He has an identity politics force field, and he is 100% responsible for making me feel like it was OK to take redpills. “I can read an article by a gay guy! It’s still kinda liberal!”

Of course, I hate fags and hope he decides not to be one. But the Jew has already squelched him, so it hardly matters either way sadly.

also it's not like he's making a fucking half negro baby by sucking black dick. i mean it's provably and demonstrably FAR less wrong for a dude to suck black dick than it is for a woman to fuck a black guy. it's not like milo's mouth is gonna get pregnant and little black lives matter protesters are gonna spew forth from it. so just chill.

it's gross but it's a no harm no foul thing, IMO.

Milo might be gay but he raped that Hill reporter chick on YouTube today

provably true
youtube.com/watch?v=tnCaK79O4vs

how much do you get paid to shill this euro faggot kike pedo here?

nobody wants him around
you don't need to shill him because he obviously gets hired by other faggot jews
fuck off kike

sage

shut up faggot milo fucking kys jesus you are pathetic

saged

you gonna post some "back to redddit" memes here too bro??

shut the fuck up jew faggot

saged

he will rape your child after a sage

these are nice arguments

hi faggot jew
sage
hi faggot jew
sage

you are a kike

no arguments

gtfo

hopefully milo gets acid attacked before he speaks

nobody wants him around

left/right/north/south

nobody wants this cancer around except jews

fucking die faggot jew

sage

you are the perfect illustration of what a guy like milo needs to exist

sorry, correction, i meant to say you are the perfect illustration of WHY a guy like milo needs to exist.

I don't even like Milo but you have autism.

no one uncucked is going to your thing.

hooktube it if you're going to watch it, unless to downvote

go back

Alright you insecure faggot Jews, you're totally important and everyone needs you.
Now fuck off.

Daily reminder that this is the guy who sucks dicks and fucks Niggers. He is a jew too.If you like black cocks, you will have fun with him.

>also it's not like he's making a fucking half negro baby by sucking black dick
He's trying!

What's up with his big goofy teeth recently? His dentist gave him veneers that were way too big for him?

jew they play both sides have you not realised this yet?

true
molymeme was different in 2012

hes a shit but hes the opposite of shapiro which makes him objectively better. still shit but better.