Can we ever go back to this? Please

Can we ever go back to this? Please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
youtube.com/watch?v=jWCy-MNTOkU
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Be the change you want to see in the world

Since stuff like the Kennedy assassination, I doubt we'll ever have something like that ever again.

well let's say that if things boil until a pop, then maybe. Although that is not likely to happen, everybody is so boring nowadays.

Germany is starting to boil, but not enough to take down Merkel this year. If they keep going down the same path, Germany will boil over by the next election and probably go even more right wing than afd is now.

No, we cannot. Allies decided that future.

>mfw the wrong side won ;_;

Today CDU will win because people are still too brainwashed.
BUT its a good thing
she will cuck us even more with her dumb decisions, people will get fed up with it and realize that this liberal bullshit has to end

More and more people around me are starting to get sick and tired of this shit and sound slightly redpilled
They won't say it out loud because we are still the bad guys but next election there will be a giant shift
I really hope for some big happening people get more riled up

We can't go back we need to look forward.
We need to fight for our own future. What is happening in the west right now needs to stop and we can do it.
So my advice is to not look to much in the past but more in the future. Try to help your family, get influence in your local communities, help yourself to push forward. For if we give up now then we truly deserve to die out.

Only way i see us winning is that the internet was more of a powerful tool than ((they)) predicted and just enough people see through the B.S. this time unlike in WW1 and 2

It makes me so sad, in the future we will honour Hitler via statue once we have established an ethonostate.

i'd rather not

You would rather live in an untrustful society where there are non-whites causing crime and wrecking societal cohesion?

You are probably a nigger desu

I'd rather not go back in time to where a kraut is waging war across Europe.

They were just reincorporating lost lands filled with germans. And Poland, but who cares.

>waging war across Europe [citation needed]

It was a debacle for Trump to walk down Pennsylvania Ave for 50 ft without secret service swarming him and shuttling him back in the car.

Unfortunately there's too much danger, no amount of preparation can stop a random shot of luck or some oversight. Reagan was shot 20 years after Kennedy when the Secret Service had plenty of time to make security impenetrable. And in a country like the US and with a president as polarizing as Trump, it's simply too much of a risk

But yeah I'd totally be down for Hitler

Germany was fighting against anti-German hatred in countries they attacked. It isn't as if they hated or attacked people they disagreed with, it was completely in self-defense.

>self defense

When did Belgium attack Germany?
When did Netherlands attack Germany?
When did Russia attack Germany?
When did Norway attack Germany?
When did America attack Germany?

Jewish people, which were completely responsible for anti-German hatred at the time, they needed to be cleansed. It's too bad Hitler didn't cleanse the Jewish people, we will do what he would have done if he knew what we know now

The Third Reich looked pretty comfy if you were German

;_;

shittest timeline

the west destroyed itself about with europe

That was when the clusterfuck was already in full swing, they needed to attack Belgium (and possibly the Netherlands?) to bypass the maginot line, just like in WW1.

And Germany was pulled into the war against the US by Japan, come on, you know this.

Indeed. We destroyed ourselves. Whitey (with his altruism) destroyed his superior society

this happened long after kennedy.
youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Well, pissing away your genes is completely disgraceful. I support eugenics, I hope we send the fat cunts to fat camp if they refuse to listen to the health advice from the Health Ministry.

soon...
when the cesspool is half full

No you're wrong.
Germany declared war on the US despite the US showing no sign of waging war against Germany.
That was just one of many things that lost Hitler the war.

Cunt, what was lend-lease cunt? How many vehicles did the USA supply to Russia both prior to war between Germany and Russia breaking out, and throughout the war?
America was not a neutral party. It profiteered off the back of perpetuating a war in Europe, heavily supplied Germany's enemies, throttled Japan's economy, "ignored" Australia's advance warning when Japanese fleets were seen crossing the Pacific, and allowed a bunch of non-operational mothballed ships to be bombed at Pearl Harbour as an excuse to break "neutrality" and enter the war against one of Germany's allies.
Get your head out your fucking arse cunt, the Americans were waging war against the Germans long before Germany declared war against them.

I literally used to be a weeaboo NEET years ago, it feels so strange taking the side of Germans and not caring about the Japs at all while I used to defend them at every turn previously.

Also, very true. The Americans and Jews were entirely resposisible for Anti-German hatred which lead to aggression. At least the Americans (then) realized how wrong they were regarding the war.

>honoring Hitler with a statue
>not naming a planet after him when we colonize space

Yeah. The thing we need to be careful of is not to blame the actual AMERICAN Americans of the crimes they committed against Germany in WWII. The (((Americans))) who did that were about as American as the (((Germans))) who funded the Bolshevists.

The (((Americans))) who did that were about as American as the (((Germans))) who funded the Bolshevists were German.

Forgot to finish my sentence.

We will do both. Hitler's admiration for his people will not go unnoticed, even more so as we are colonizing the stars. Imagine if we didn't need to worry about subhumans causing crime in our countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWCy-MNTOkU

>people unironically support leftist maniac that willingly started war he couldn't win just to further his 'quantity over quality' breeding program.

Nope, absolutely impossible. And the only ones to blame are you.

t. street shitter claiming "leftists are the real rayciss"

>Complains about people supporting "leftist maniac".
>Country was dominated by the Soviets for a generation after the war.
How did that work out for you?

If It's impossible how can anyone be to blame?

You're fucking retarded.

The (((Americans))) at the time supported anti-German hatred, meanwhile the white people that realized their mistake (like Patton) were promptly killed

America, Nato and Jews have too much power and want it all to themselves. Libya is the best example, if someone has it better and shows how things work without jewish tricks, you get destroyed.
Luckily there are still countries like Finland. Our president can walk freely among everyone. Almost everyone

t. retard

>different fractions of gommunizm/leftism loathe each other
What are you gonna tell me next?
That water is wet?

Come on Goy,! Germany is basically a vassal state to Isra.......I mean United States. Aren't you proud of the American Empire that brings democracy and regime change to all sovereign nations in a certain part of the world !

America has no racial problems too, sine we're all American!

>What are you gonna tell me next?
clean the fucking toilet Bronisław.

Are you literally retarded?

No need to Pajeet.
We both know it's unused.

these things will repeat, it just may take a while

No but you are because you didn't respond to anything I said.

There is no response to the idiotic question you asked
>If It's impossible how can anyone be to blame?
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

In that shot alone there are at least two bodyguards within close proximity to him, probably a dozen more surrounding him.
Also its not like these pictures are unheard of with western politicians.

You're delusional

Maybe, maybe not. White people are so passive now, almost ready to hand their greatest achievement to subhumans. Why is that?

Just proving how stupid you are because you know youre a faggot. I called out the stupidity in you saying

>something is impossible, its your fault it's impossible

kys

Alright, I'll waste a minute to explain how fucking retarded you actually are

>OP asks "Can we ever go back to this?" while posting a picture of Hitler
>I proceed to respond with "No we can't and at this point it's pretty much impossible, all thanks to you making sure that it's impossible"

Also, >redditspacing
Never reply to me again

It was the Jews though that promoted anti-German hatred then, and anti-white hatred now. We need a new Hitler to do to the Jews what they claim happened to them previously, but this time for real.

But it's true. Our president even goes jogging with his dog like a normal person. Our people respects our president. Things aren't as bad here as in Germany

Agreed.

I'd rather go back to pre-1914 Germany and inform them of the importance of panzers and mobile warfare. That would be better than letting a madman drag Europe down in flames just for the commies to swallow up half and the allies to cuck the rest.

Jesus I love that dog, he's great

Even in Japan which is 98% homogenous the prime minister doesn't travel or shows up at rallies unprotected, the world changed and security measures improved

Stormniggers are literally retarded making the implication that better security has anything to do with multiculturalism

But muh delusions and easily spammable jpgs

>when did poland attack germany?
constant border incursions sanctioned by polish giv going back to WWI. German planes flying near polish border would be shot at, even though countries were supposed to be at peace. Germans in Danzig and poland controlled east Germany constantly terrorized.
>when did france and britain declare war on germany?
September 3rd 1939. After years of Hitler trying to negotiate peace
>When did Russia attack Germany?
the red army was rolling over east europe. They were building up supplies for an attack against germany

> When did iceland attack the allies?
they didn't but the allies seemed to think it was ok to just randomly invade iceland and take it over and as naval post

>When did Belgium attack Germany?
>When did Netherlands attack Germany?
You fucked up there. Britain had already invaded Belgium and Netherlands with 400,000 troops. The german forces liberated those countries when he forced the brits back to dunkirk. He even let the brits escape as a gesture of peace and friendship to the brits

user has pretty much covered everything. Belgium ceased to be a neutral party when allied forces entered it.
>the red army was rolling over east europe. They were building up supplies for an attack against germany
to extend upon this, the Hitler and Mannerheim recording is fairly elucidating.
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
Both the timing of Germany's offensive against Russia (before having established peace in the west), and the fact that they broke the pact in the first place, are often noted as big strategic blunders of Hitler. That he was rash. The reason why he felt the need to do so when he did was twofold:
a) Intel unveiling that the Russian armament program, both domestically and through lend-lease, was geared up to a scale far larger than anticipated and posed far more of a threat to Europe - whey were arming up for a reason.
b) Molotov made territorial demands which he expected the Germans to acknowledge. For some reason, historians claim that the Germans agreed to these claims when they originally made a pact with Russia. I've never seen evidence for that, the Mannerheim conversation provides evidence to the contrary. Especially in regards to Romania. Their oilfields would have allowed Soviet mobilization on a grand scale. Again, what was their motive for it? Remember, regardless of who you turn to for your history, it is not disputed that the Soviets were first to lay claim to Romania, to threaten its sovereignty.