ITT: Post girls you like because of the fact that they utterly have no hope of winning

ITT: Post girls you like because of the fact that they utterly have no hope of winning

Kill yourself.

Don't remind me.

let's just get this out of the way

Chidori will win the potato bowl. She has gone through enough and will be rewarded.

NEVER

>lead girl and a singer
There is no way she loses.

She will be rewarded with the Tenga dick, which is more valuable than the potato dick.

Tomoyo a shit.

She already won a filthy rich dick tho

She wants potato dick though.

Same show, different loser.

and people in hell want ice water
growing up is about realizing that you will never achieve your dreams and you better start settling with your current options because in the long run everything just gets worse and worse.

the thread of broken dreams

It still hurts

If I qt girl like her showed me attention like she does with autisman, I would ____cherish____ her

Take responsibility, user.

This "lose": may be a bless.

Delicious puffing.

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk best girl for sure

She is so cute but she will never win AinzBowl

>growing up is about realizing that you will never achieve your dreams and you better start settling with your current options

>my coworkers frequently tell me to start looking for a woman to marry/get serious with

>settle for a rode hard put up wet fatty

I'd rather die alone senpai.

Don't worry, you will

wrong pic

They look the same, no need tonworry.

I don't see any difference.

Tenri didn't have to get Keima but she deserved better than what the ending she got.

Didn't she win the clown cock?

Sometimes what you want is not that great. That's the case with Chidori, wanting a guy who's only a shadow of the person she fell in love with.

I still love her.

>growing up is about realizing that you will never achieve your dreams and you better start settling with your current options because in the long run everything just gets worse and worse
i'd rather kill than settle

Nanami is love.

It's her fault though. She knew she stood no chance but kept deluding herself

It's her fault the mangaka gave her a shitty ending?

Not that user, but there was no way to resolve it nicely when she kept on hoping Keima would change his mind

Her crying over Keima is the shitty ending.

It would be shitty ending if she didn't cry at all. Every other girl coped with it in some way just like her and she has Diana as support, it's not like she's gonna cry over him forever

Not seeing it. Why do you need to see her cry? She could be a little sad over it obviously but has come to accepted it (How many fucking years has it been, ten?) and is looking forward to forging her own path. That would be a great development, given her character.