What's so aryan about the japs?

what's so aryan about the japs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're able to maintain a society with law and order, that pretty much makes you an aryan

>be Jap
>be harassed by Portuguese to convert to Catholicism
>"hwyto piggu go home!"
>literally shuts country down from foreigners for 3 centuries
>USA: "OPEN BORDERS PLS WE R HUMAN BENIS"
>remember Japan is technologically behind by centuries, Samurai still roamed around until Americans came
>beat Russia in war 25 years after Americans arrived
>sack Korea and Formosa
>sack most of China
>kill millions of chinks because they're not even fucking human anyway lmoa
>singlehandedly start war in the Pacific
>get nuked twice
>rebuild economy within 20 years
>top 5 economies of the world despite being stagnant for 3 decades

>meanwhile in Africa

I wish I was Japanese

how the hell does that make you "aryan"???
name one "aryan" country that got that

I'm Korean and I support Korea+Japan team up to wipe out the chinks once and for all and take over all of Asia any day.

Westbros welcome to participate.

uhh all of them, do you have a problem with following sentences?

Do you know what honorary means, France?

Makes me wonder what would've happened if the US didn't nuke Japan. They'd probably be doing war crimes on the rest of the world like they did in China

Umm no, sweetie!
White males enabled privilige for the japanese, while in africa there are mosquitos, parasites and hot climate disabling them of any sort of progress. Also, white colonizators closed the third eye of Nubians.

yeah but do they have THESE?

I don't understand the question. What's North European about the Japanese???? What's that supposed to mean? I guess they are similar because they evolved in similar circumstances.

>forgetting what they were doing pre nukes

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc

I'd ask you what your country was doing before the world wars but it didn't even exist then lmao

Why you so worried about it, obvious non-white?
Worry about your own shit.

High IQ, competitive culture with emphasis on honor

Japan industrialized faster than most European countries. They saw the power of Commodore Perry's guns and immediately set out to match it. That makes for a successful people

those whiteys stole that technology from the chinese, indians and arabs in the first place!

And used it much more effectively, which the nips did in some instances with European tech

the only decent Koreans are actually Japanese who settled in WW2 and Japanese rape babies

Basically the same as the English with German blood

They have bullet trains and indoor plumbing and they don't poop in the street.

actually every modern technology was invented by the kangz dynasty in 1324 by uniting the wisdom and knowledge of the glorious poc alliance of the world but then the evil whitey crawled out from their snowhuts in the north, saw that glorious technology and STOLE IT to turn it against the poc league and make them regress into stone age culture

>Japanese are honorary Aryans!!

T-thanks.

Not you,english teacher

>Americans
>Aryan
Just no.

Kek

kek

>When one of the bees tries to recover his friend around 00:28

Fuck

Jap culture never completely was awful unlike other places.

They seem like our guys because their culture seems viable to westerners.

what is it about russia and most former soviet countries that literally all the girls there are ridiculously good looking?

rape selection, only the pretty ones get raped, the ugly ones get enlisted because they're mistaken for guys

>doesn't know about roof koreans
What the fuck has happened to the quality of strayan posts Sup Forums? Why are there so many whitenigger posters from straya posters lately? You roocunts need to sort yourselves out.

Japanese Man Yuta is a self hating Japanese.

Don't watch his videos.

they were the only asian country that could contest the european powers, they made a useful ally to hitler and they had a fierce warrior culture where they would always rather die than surrender and kamikaze with their planes

GLORIUS NIPPON STINGS FOLDED OVER 1000 TIMES

>Dear diary, today i learned that Indians and Turks are actually Aryan.

Which ones age more gracefully, though?

Some women just stop caring after they get married, you know.

Also, I heard part of the reason slavs drink is because of their women.

That could be a warning sign you know.

>turks
>indians
>having law and order

Goddamn I fucking love asian pussy but fuck it's a huge psyop to take our guns.

I dunno why, but the Japs do seem to have a fascination with blonde haired people. Have you watched any anime lately? It's like 1/3 of the main characters are blonde haired and blue eyed.

Honestly, the ethnostate of Japan is the White race's closest ally. All the western governments are working against us.

You are fooled by propaganda.
Nanjing is fabricated. Comfort women are prostitutes.
Japan ended the world domination of Caucasian.
If Japan did not fight, India would not be independent.

Japan is the only non-western country on the planet that managed to lift itself out of the feudal age and create a modern society on par with the west in just 40 years. And they did it a hundred years before any other non-western country could be considered a developed country.

Because it's seen as exotics.

Most japanese people see anime characters as Japanese, there was some interview done about that.

>what's so slav about the japs?

i hope nippon stays stronk. keep the zog out!

if you want your protag to be ANY kind of self-insert for a japanese male, you give him black hair.

the natural contrast to that, for either a villain or buddy character, is blonde

> what is homogeneous culture Alex?