Jessy thread?

Jessy thread?
Jessy thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JesskaNightmare
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>knowing what tires taste like

wtf is this shit

This is what comic strips look like when they have downs syndrome.

Why you posting obvious edits kraut?

How does sex even work? Do you just pretend that there is no penis and that a asshole is a vagina?.

You fuck her boipussi

The joke is that it has to take a shit?

vaseline
a lot

You pretend there is no asshole and the penis is the vagina.

The dude cut his dick off and had a slit carved in his groin so he can pretend he's a pretty pretty princess. Other dudes (usually drunk ones) then put their dicks inside this wound that needs constant moisturizing and wound treatment or it beings to puss and rot.

fucking kek

Fpbp

That's just fucking nasty.

nothing this website makes will ever come close to this one

>WTF it's usually freezing in California in September
Why are fags so delusional. September can be one of the hottest months before fall unless you live in an area with actual seasons

I wonder if these freaks making trans comics would commit suicide faster if you made them realize earlier nobody gives a fuck about trans shit. Then they try making non trans related stuff and realize they've got no talent either.

>theese are really bad

not even slightly funny
not even laugh from the opposing view

no wonder it isn't cool to be a liberal anymore
even the comedians are PC and Preachy

It's so fucking true

someone post the tranny surgery webm

This is a shoop right?

He's currently crying on twitter about his facebook being unpublished for violating community standards

mobile.twitter.com/JesskaNightmare

The only way liberals can be funny, is to be so over the top that you aren't sure if it's a parody or not.

Apparently there's drama with that comic and the original creator of the characters

I don't know much about it, I just came upon the page and thought they were hilariously making fun of leftists until I learned that that wasn't the idea of the comic.

bullshit, there's no way it's not a parody.

>an black

Nope, I thought so too until I checked out the page more.

name one good conservative comedian

Darn right

oh christ

Norm MacDonald

The Sanity Bug is my favourite character in this series.

That girl makes me feel things

>implying Sup Forums has kissed a woman

>I'm not an American citizen. I'm a Canadian citizen. I just keep renewing my green card. ... I don't want to be American. ... I can vote in Canadian elections ... [but] I never did when I was in Canada... I never voted because I don't want to make a mistake. I'm so uninformed that I don't want that on my hands, you know?

Sam Hyde.

Bill Burr

Kek Someone turn the last window into a reaction image.

Donald Trump

>just had sex
>let's get to know eachother

Bill "Race traitor cuck" Burr

There are loads you fucking tard.

holyshit can we meme this guy into being our mascot?

Sam "the killa in manilla" Hyde.

Bill has admitted that he likes the conservative ethos of working hard for success, not relying on handouts etc. But when it came to social issues such as religion and gay marriage, he couldn't disagree more. I see him as a more enlightened man beyond silly partisanship.

From what he has said on his podcast, he's probably closest to libertarian. Because he doesn't really give a fuck what anyone does as long as it's not specifically fucking other people or the environment over. He definitely agrees with Bernie Sanders about getting money out of politics, and that bankers are fucking over a lot of Americans. But I don't see him supporting raising taxes since he's worked hard for his money and doesn't want some other cunt taking it away. He's mostly liberal on social issues and liberal on financial ones too, so libertarian is my best guess.

domestic terrorist sam hyde?

I noticed that right after posting it, and ended up laughing autistically.

There be a hole lot more if showing even a tiny amount of slight right views gets you implicitly black listed by the entertainment industry. The only way right wing people can make it in comedy is by pretending to be neutral.

Imagine the ego that must be required to create a whole fictional comic world which is just people telling you you're right all the time.

Women were a fucking mistake.

Key word is good. Go on, name one actual conservative that is a good comedian.

smell and taste are linked enough that you might be able to get away with this if you weren't a shitty writer.

Nah, thanks. It's too early for gay shit.

Yeah, he likes to make jokes before killing his victim.

I once watched my grandma die. Her head had swollen up purple and was making a chilling rasping noise with every breath. The doctors said nothing more could be done, so they turned off the machines keeping her alive. All her children and grandkids were gathered around, we who would not be here if not for the frail, dying old Irishwoman on the bed. My grandad, a geordie world war 2 vet, sang to her as she went, unable to control his sobbing as he did.

It was better than this thread.

Oh hang on I just looked it up and it turns out it's written by a man. That makes it take on an entirely new dimension of strange.

I guess men were a mistake too.

I'm glad she's dead, and sad that your entire family is not.

lol

Americans. Round in body, edgy in mind.

>hey listen I gotta take a dump in some public restroom

Any comedian who doesn't throw their politics in your face?
Thay're a conservative. Tim Allen notwithstanding

Thats how it works nowadays. You just pass a couple of quicktime events. then you fuck. After that you can like chill or gtfo.

Lift more than you, limey.

>Jaws
>not a sizable female role
Jaws was a female shark what load of bullshit

He probably just worships women. Male feminists were a mistake.

watcha bench, buddy boy?

So it should be easy for you to name just one, r-right?

Funnily enough, vulcanised rubber.

>inb4 how are you supposed to know what that tastes like
Balloons.

250 bench, 355 dl, 340 squat, 19 min 5k. I'm a crossfag though.

Wow, the try hard. This shit is embarrassing

There needs to be more edits of these comics. I hate trannys that draw themselves feminine.

140kg bench here bitch. No you don't.

I don't care what you guys think, I find this comic both hilarious and inspiring. It really made me think about the barriers between people who are THIS CLOSE to getting laid, and those who aren't.

Any real lifter doesn't go off fucking bench press, keep larping weak limey.

Is it not the same guy doing? If its someone using other people's characters in his autistic fetish fantasy that's especially pathetic

Summon Gender Dysphoria Bug Daemon, new D&D level 0 spell!!

wew lad. I bench 100kg. dl 120kg.

Absolutely. Once you put your dick inside of a woman, you immediately started finding preachy trannys funny.

Imagine being a liberal and waking up every day to see Trump's smiling smug-ass face next to a tweet talking about how trans people won't be allowed in the military.

They must live in some kind of hellish triggerscape where they pass in and out of reality only long enough for an $11 drink from starbucks and enough time to virtue signal in support of Kim Jong Un.

I go with that coz my deadlift is only a faggoty 170kg.

You are basically my girlfriend now sweetheart.

>340 squat
Weakfag

You'll make it brah. I did power lifting for a while before getting bored of it, trying to push my body harder with 'sealfit'. Good luck.

And what's your 5k or 10k run time, what about your 3.2km swim? My lifts used to be heavier, but what's the point if your body isn't all around badass?

Perfect.

there were more areas above 90 degrees in michigan than florida today

B A S E D
S A N D N I G G E R

The next panel would be him getting tossed off a building.

Louis CK is redpilled as fuck
He literally has an act where he just says nigger and calls people nigger