>incubus
>not succubus(male)

incubus fucjs women
succubus fucjs men

Glad I dropped this.

>not liking NTR

Weak little bitch

You mean succubus (male)

I don't mind NTR, but it seems like it is nearly everywhere. It gets boring.

I remember the 3some and the shower scene boomed on Sup Forums

Yeah, I should have gone for succubus(male)

>you will never get sucked off by a cute incubus

No 3some yet in the manga, and in the shower they jsut made out, they didn't fuck

I doubt the manga will get as far as the VN, where the MC both gave and took it in the ass

Oh so that 3some pic was from the LN? Makes sense now

sauce? forgot the name of it and google images is giving me nothing.

arent incubus supposed to be attractive to women?

Shishunki na Adam

how the fuck can a succubus be male?

Which novel? Is it a new one,because I don't remember anything like that.

erolns.blogspot.com/search/label/Adolescent Adam

ch6

A succubus is a demon who is fucked. It can be either male or female but will never fuck. That's what inccubi do

This is barely NTR

>gets mindbroken and impregnated
>barely NTR

Come on

>barely

What?

She straight up got impregnated by some demon tentacle thing. And she was practically begging for it by the end. How is that not NTR?

I posted that before I got to the impregnation part.

That's just rape not NTR.

Based js06

She wanted it at the end, practically begging for it

Seems like NTR to me

fuck i actually liked her, anyone with spoilers knows what happens to her?

>Oh and she got mindbroken for a while and will never be satisfied that much again by anyone else

Nah, the dude's dick is stronger, especially now that he can control his eye.

>She felt pathetic and frustrated that she had reacted in a way she never had for Mutsuki.

Yeah, what a slut.

>An incubus is a Lilin-demon in male form who, according to mythological and legendary traditions, lies upon women in order to engage in sexual activity with them. Its female counterpart is a succubus.
>A succubus is a demon in female form or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity. The male counterpart is the incubus

Has literally nothing to do with the actual definition of NTR.

Post went crazy
She somehow hears MCs voice in her head and and snaps out of it and kills the NTR demon

Kinda of a weak move by the author, but she still got impregnated and had 50+ mind blowing orgasms thanks to him, and got her every hole stuffed by him, even her nipple holes.

Oh and she got mindbroken for a while and will never be satisfied that much again by anyone else

The eye could give her more pleasure yes

But the demon tentacles gave her the most pleasure yet, and shes damaged goods now, and probably has a rape demon baby inside her belly

Not NTR. MC banged her long before tentacles did (and technically knocked her up too, but the embryo was extracted for science) and she recovers from her tentacle rape. No harm done.

>All that mad in the comments
If this was a legitimate story I might understand but it's just smut, how can you get so angry?

>girl falls for another dudes dick, (tentacles this time)
>not NTR

Get bent

Would you like it if your waifu got raped and inseminated?

It's just rape, really effective rape but not true NTR.

I hate to use the word but saying the MC got 'cucked' in this situation would be the most accurate.

The tentacles were:
Using his voice
using magical demonic drugs that were made based on HER DNA
using magical bullshit
And she was the woman that lasted the longest by far against that demon.

She also recovered, the first time anyone ever managed to.

If that isnt NTR then nothing is

She still knew what was going on, but the pleasure was too great and the whore gave in

>Having a waifu that's from a smut series
They deserve their pain for having such shit taste.

She didn't get an abortion?

>Oh and she got mindbroken for a while and will never be satisfied that much again by anyone else
Subsequent volumes beg to disagree.

You saying like you'd last even 3 minutes with it.

She never got pregnant by the demon in the first place. She has only been pregnant once and that didn't even last a few days.

In which LN volume is the manga adapting now?

>If that isnt NTR then nothing is
NTR doesn't mean "Girl has sex with another man."

That's just cheating or cucking. There's a reason why there are separate words.

Wasn't she inseminated by the demon's tentacles?

Cant read moon, so i wouldnt know.

But shes probably faking it

So you're basically just following headcanon. Gotcha.

>Comments talk about one of the girls having sex with an older man later in the series.
It looks like this shit is trying to hit all the fetishes, I can't wait.

You do realize that getting pregnant in the first place is rare, even if you do cum inside, right?
There are a number of factors that need to be just right, or else the whole thing fails. People get pregnant through either 1 Fucking a lot, or 2 Being very unfortunate.

She literally agreed to be the demons slave/wife/child bearer and told him to cum inside

Demon stole her from the MC

Thats pretty netorare to me

It's some whore that was a villain early on in the series. I don't think she ever actually joins the harem.

>There's a reason why there are separate words.
Because they're from two separate languages?

It's fat faceless guy rape and it's used goods sensei who gets raped and mindwashed.

One of the later illustrations looks like futa happens too. Not sure why they didn't just make this a doujin series.

Yeah looks like the angel girl(?) gets a cock for some reason

He didn't steal her at all though, didn't that entire ordeal last like a single chapter?

>Just googled what netorare translates too
>Cuckold

>That's just cheating or cucking. There's a reason why there are separate words.

That user isn't differentiating rape and NTR. It's like saying if someone raped a girl for like 2 minutes when she has a boyfriend that makes it NTR. Pleasure has nothing to do with it because that's the body's natural response to it.

Wait, the cat sensei?
Fuck, I like her.

>google
NTR doesn't mean cuckold in the typical sense. It's about the stealing. Being a cuckold just requires your woman to cheat on you, she can still love you 100%.

Cheating and NTR are separate tags on some websites. Although some people just consider cheating to be a type of NTR, it's more complicated than it seems.

She gets shot back to her senses again.

Did you respond to the wrong post?

Fine then, the MC got cucked and the girl he likes got fucked and pleasured in a way he will never manage to do

>MSTP's Tachibana is considered NTR
>All three girls still love the boy though

Lucia a best.

>Cheats on you
>Loves you 100%
Holy shit, you're such a fucking loser.
Get the fuck out of here before you infect someone with your mental illness.

They love the other guys cocks more though and there's a very distinct sense of stealing going on.

You should be able to see the difference from "girl gets raped but immediately gets over it and goes back to her man."

Also stop with the Sup Forums tier images.

Except they straight up said the MC will always be the best for her because of the hax of his eyes. This was just rape.

So has the main girl had her cherry popped yet?

>She felt pathetic and frustrated that she had reacted in a way she never had for Mutsuki.

You're projecting pretty hard there user, want to talk about it?

>this is only volume 4
You really want to see this MC be made a fool of, don't you?

Man, there are some really big cucks in here. They're used goods and whores. They gave into the pleasure that's NTR one or one.

Reading a story with used goods girls doesn't make you a cuck nor does liking a used goods girl.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums or whatever meme factory you're from.

>They love the other guys cocks more though and there's a very distinct sense of stealing going on.
>Detailed explanations about how the tentacle monster is pleasuring her more than the MC ever has
>Demon asking her to become his breeding sow
>>It was the pose that animals instinctually took when mating.
>“I…want it.”
>Gets impregnated
NOPE NOT NTR, NEXT CHAPTER ASS PULL HAPPENS AND SHE KILLS IT. Pretty sure those guys get arrested in MSTP's new novel so I guess tachibana isn't NTR anymore either.

Which doesn't matter because she got over it right away, it was just a very effective rape with no lasting consequences.

Surely you can see the difference, although since you're still memeing I guess not. I bet you call girls looking at other men NTR as well.

>woman loves you
>still cheats on you

Uh, huh. Ok.

Love and lust are separate things.

Stop discussing with a retard.

>A girl being pleasureed more by an incubus than by the MC and asking to be the tentacle monster's breeding sow isn't ntr because of autisticly specific reasons
>I bet you call girls looking at other men NTR as well.
Just because people don't share your infuckingcredibly narrow distinctions does not mean that they're wildly blown out of proportion.

Tugged too hard there bud, I'm off the hook now.

Look man, if a woman claims to love you and then cheats on you she doesn't love you. She takes no consideration of your feelings, that she could hurt you and the trust you share with her. In that moment it doesn't mean shit to her.

>Oh what he don't know won't hurt him.

Out of sight, out of mind is the motto of betrayal.

Love isn't a black and white thing user. It's perfectly possible to fuck someone else and then go home and be a loving partner for the rest of your life with no adverse affects whatsoever.

Man I don't even remember the characters that go with all these names. Been way too long since I read the manga.

I guess so. Might as well tell my wife if she ever wants to fuck some guy real bad then go ahead.

@142709283
Not even going to give you a (You) for that one.

But he, is a boy.

The Cat Sensei was already used goods back in Europe

She was some test tube baby that got raped and slept around in an European nation's military according to her backstory so she was already used goods when she came to Japan.

>she can still love you 100%.

Women don't 'love' the way you think. Women don't love a man for who he is or what he is. She loves what he can do for her. If one man can provide her a laugh, income, stability, attentiveness etc she will love him for that. If another guy can fuck her brains out like she wants, and possibly how the first guy cannot, she will love him for that. This is why I think woman should be allowed to marry two guys.

One guy to provide her with a shoulder to cry on, income stability, child rearing, conversation etc

Another guy there just to fuck her brains out.

I don't really see how that matters.

Because of shit like this

youtu.be/oICHvlqApBc?t=3

Stop that shit nigger.

>never got pregnant by the demon
>been pregnant once
Are you talking about a separate events?
Because i am confused as fuck
Also are you talking about the red haired girl?

No, Makina. Yes she did get pregnant before, but the embryo was extracted. She got pregnant when whatshisface the MC fucked her the first time.

It matters because the author only uses used goods as potential rape bait in this Rated 18 LN.

But fuck the author for inserting every fetish but incest.

Seems like MC never encounters his older sister and two younger sisters again from the first chapter of the manga even though MC pretty much accidentally used eye rape on one of his imoutos which means everyday imouto is suffering the effects of Adam's Eye and the only cure is her brother's dick yet the author apparently never lets MC meets his family members again.

>It matters because the author only uses used goods as potential rape bait in this Rated 18 LN.
I honestly don't see how that matters at all.

Also incest is a shit fetish, author is based as fuck.