15-year-olds are now throwing acid at each other

15-year-olds are now throwing acid at each other.

Why?

What is it that they're trying to achieve by doing this? What life goal do they think this will help them accomplish?

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm
news.com.au/national/nsw-act/arrows-nightclub-man-62-charged-over-gay-club-acid-attack/news-story/fa392c7f2facce68c2e006c48f3b35d2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what is it that they're trying to achieve by doing this?
rebellious outlet.
teenagers are not even close to logical, dumbass.
that's why memes were so popular.

wtf I love diversity now.

Disfiguring people with acid attacks is quite a bit more sociopathic than common teenage rebellion.

Jesus Christ, the poor fuckers.
Are these mostly muslim-on-muslim, or muslim-on-white?

Enjoying the multicultural enrichment?

The absolute state of London

Hmm, it doesn't happen here, so I can't say. It seems like a quintessentially British phenomenon.

Its happening here in Canada too, but not to the level of this
I think every time they say its mental illness as a cause.

Ban Assault Chemicals NOW

15 in rapefugee years?

can we bet on the religion of the jihadist?

Bingo

>Nearly 460 acid attacks were reported in London in 2016, according to London police.
Acid proof burkas for everyone!

dude the fucking muslim community heralds them as warrior saints for doing shit like this to infidels.

well brits clap at their minorities so how do they know right from wrong.

>Why?
It's a loophole., Pure and simple.
>Guns banned
>Knives banned
>Mace banned
What do you carry to defend yourself?
What do you carry if you are a 'gangsta'?
How about a simple bottle of water?
Get stopped by the cops?
It's just a bottle of water.
What's in it?
Acid
Not illegal to carry (yet) otherwise you have to ban things like battery acid from being sold in car parts shops or bleach being sold in Tesco.

How is this real? How can a city have nearly TWO acid attacks a day? Surely you would just raze it down when it gets 1:1 ratio.

Where?

This is what they are training their children for.

>how

Step 1. Ban citizens from being allowed to defend themselves

Step 2. Import Sandniggers, Curryniggers and regular niggers

Step 3. Make sure cops are cucked, diversified and with lots of feminists. Remove those who act against the narrative.

Step 4. Take short break while rubbing your hands furiously.

Step 5. ENDSTATE.
Congratulations! You have now created a new Egypt/South Italy/Brazil where the people are a brown-mutt blend, too stupid too organize, but smart enough to keep doing simple jobs, while you chillax in your gated community mansions on your private islands.

>15-year-olds are now throwing acid at each other.
>Why?

it's fun and alpha to do do you really need another explanation?

Scientists have predicted what Britons will look like in 2050 and its beautiful!

they are paki scum

Too real life

Why not get the Indians to fight the Pakis
?

>15 year old refugee
yeah we know all about them

Where the fuck do they keep getting acid from?

Don't be stupid, bin that acid!

arab 15 year old boy

DON'T BE FLACCID
BIN THAT ACID

LOL

MATE
15 YEAR OLDS COMMITTING CRIMES ????
IN LONDON ????
LONDON SHITSKINGS GET INTO THE CRIME LIFESTYLE AT YOUNGEST 11.

WHY IS ANYONE SURPRISED
THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOUR BRUVVVV
WELCOME TO THE STREETS FAMMM

pffft, how would a person even think of this law in a fight or flight situation. You have to be an ultimate cucklord. If someone attacks or mugs you, chances are that you're in a position that is out of sight from most people to ensure that the perpetrator can get away with his crime. A smart person would use this to his advantage and absolutely destroy his attacker, and get away with it.

>puts on Antifa flag

>correctly points out that it's Muslims

Your doing it wrong cunt.

it's a white male crime

>Britcucks will soon have to carry bicarb soda pouches to neutralize acid attacks

Just future cosmetic surgeons practicing how to apply a chem peel.

It's just part and parcel

Why are brits constantly throwing acid or sticking each other with knives its bloody barbaric

the Jews got rid of that story pretty fast, so you can bet it was "migrants." Not a word about it, even on DM, just memory-holed. Now let's get back to really important things like if niggers still feel oppressed.

what kind of acid do they throw at each other? need to know for educational purposes

I love the final sentence: "ethnicity was not recorded...BUT when it was, it was Whites!" We're already living in 1984.

theyve been told to drop that knife, but nobody told them yet to drop that acid. Or rather, not to drop it at each other

fookin ell
(and to think we're even worse)

Who actually believes this shit? What other cities experience this shit other than London and how high is likelihood of them also being "diverse"
>of those whose ethnicity was recorded
lel would not want to show ethnicity of others right? That would cause racism.

>britains changing face
they thought it will be brown face. But its actually face melted by acid

Sulphuric acid
I imagine they get most of it from drain cleaner

>majority we're white
Yeah sure

It should come as no surprise that the immigrants are wishing an equal exchange of culture, fashion and style with their new host nations. It'd be good if they gave out kebabs instead of free hair gel samples though...

maybe they should bin drains and whole plumbing system altogether. then they would finally turn to India

Yes, that's a good way to put it.
I'm amazed that you let the media get away with telling everyone to keep calm while severely underreporting on happenings.

>british media

CNN isn't even close

>british media

>british media

>One in 6 MUST be degenerates

Im glad to see that brexit worked

Look at those rates. Lowkey genocide that is not being reported on, all done by "youths".

I'm going to london next month, I will be carrying a bottle of water with me so I can pour it over my face when I get splashed but I'll be telling my friends it's incase I get thirsty.

I actually don't want to go at all, London is such a third world shit hole these days

Stratford CT is right next to a Westfield shopping center, there's one in the UK too?

Then don't go.

phosphoric acid
dissolves the rust of empire which comprises 95% of a modern englishman's body mass

You can get tons of chemicals from different domestic products
Drain cleaner gets sulfuric acid

Quality of life in Warsaw is now higher than in London

Also:

London-800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/1000-knife-crime-victims-in-london-each-month-shocking-new-figures-show-8681511.htm

I don't understand. Where the fuck are you Brits getting all this super powerful acid?

We had acid attacker here in australia apparently he hated homos so much he painted his local glory hole with acid.

they have been doing it forever you jsut dont hear about it because they used to live in the middle of the desert.

These are not people these are sandniggers you seem to confuse them with people,please don't

CHECKED AND FUCKING KEKKED!!!!

that's actually poetic
well done Jap
you are honorary white man now.

Impressive post desu

Same Westfield too

I think I know what this means, but do you have a link to an article about this? You type like a dingus.

>screenshot 9/24/2017 09:08:01 .png
>clock shows 09:07

Tried looking for article but msm is flooded with euro acid attacks.

easy there tiger!

actually the bloke put acid in the lube dispenser

news.com.au/national/nsw-act/arrows-nightclub-man-62-charged-over-gay-club-acid-attack/news-story/fa392c7f2facce68c2e006c48f3b35d2

>otherwise you have to ban things like battery acid from being sold in car parts shops or bleach being sold in Tesco

???

Knives are still accessible, probably even more so than acid even if they cannot be directly bought by minors.

It seems like the problem is two fold. The punishment for acid attacks is far too low, and London is flooded with too many foreigners only temporarily capable of civilized behavior.

Other muslims, amazon.co.uk, home depot, grocery store, their basement, school chemistry lab, etc.

>Saxon began to hate
>Welshie

It was going so well...

You can't defend yourself if the government already stole all your weapons.

Unironically hope London gets destroyed

>Acid
Wow, Today's music is so harmful

iirc men are almost always the victims, which that really awkward wording is trying to hide without completely outright lying, but no one cares about crime that happens to men so the only ones anyone hears about are the few that happen to women

Illuminati confirmed

Leaving out the F > 16 column makes the trends and ratios match up with all the other numbers and leaves out the bad-decision-regret-sex "rapes" that are why that number stands out as such an outlier - too many of them are getting culturally enriched by the religion of peace, but the exact number is lumped in with all the reddit-user-college-liberal ones so the exact number is hidden.

Such enriching vibrancy!

Asians there refers to pooinloos? Surprised they're the victims more than aggressor.

What site is that from?

Making weapons is easy.

>immigration increases
>crime rates increases

Really
makes
you
THINK

Not while you're already in the middle of being attacked