Krautbros, this is about the future of Germany and Europe (I know I said Germany twice), so

Krautbros, this is about the future of Germany and Europe (I know I said Germany twice), so...

GET OUT AND VOTE

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1ng4seYH2Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=84s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139998223/
youtu.be/orNUPpgRP78
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or. You can not and take the blackpill, realise your relatives will be brown.

you son of a bitch...

Grow up

>2017
>thinking voting can change/save things

AfD, guys! Get your ass up

>Giving up
You're just speeding the shit up

Uhm sweetie...how is that a blackpill

A vote for csu is still a vote for merkel
KEK

deutsches drecksstück, friss kebabs du hurensohn

lmao

Cuck.

Isn't Germany so centrist that Merkel and Schultz have to form a coalition in order to form a government (which makes the AfD the official opposition)?

fuck off

>Isn't Germany so centrist

Uhm, you say that like it's a bad thing

Why not AFD? redpill, don't blackpill

Is there any value to being the main opposition? I thought that is what Geert was in Netherlands but he had no effective power. At least in the U.S. the minority party can somewhat obstruct.

if Germany goes down the then the subhumans, will spread to the rest of Europe

traitor you voted on CSU

Vote for AfD you faggots. Call your relatives, call your friends, make sure they're voting AfD too. Drive them to the polls. Save your country ffs.

Which one is the white nationalist that would kick out shitskins and muslims?

I only know burger politics not kraut

Afd is the closest thing to a nationalist party with any electability that germany had
Csu is Merkel's party

>Contributing to a total German collapse

vocaroo.com/i/s1ng4seYH2Dc

How could you sell out your countrymen? You're worse than a shitskin.

I sincerely hope you get raped and given aids, if kek wills it, digits confirm.

>Why not AFD

I will never support a party that aims to disband the EU.

Was habt ihr eigentlich für ein Problem, ihr scheiss schweizer Inzuchtkrüppel?

Always off by one...

>Inzuchtkrüppel
lmao

Alter.....bist du bescheuert?

t. Mehmet

You think you control the EU but you don't. Merkel answers to banker kikes and the EU is the sword being plunged into your Germanic throat but you are too blind to see it

Fuck you, cunt. The CSU is responsible for the downfall of Germany and you give them your vote!?

Nur die duemmsten Laemmer waehlen ihre Schlaechter selber.

Oh yes fellow whites the EU is great for us look at muh low prices and free trade it is so amazing. We should also let the refugees in and vote for Merkel!

Well the EU has plenty of benefits but there are consequences with schengen lately. Realistically Eurobonds and monetary unity are needed for it to last and Germany would never agree to that.

Just how much do you love unaccountable bureaucracy?

>voting for Merkel

top kek you retard. And everybody will be scratching their head and go "well we couldn't have known" when by the end of this year 2 million sandpeople come here via familiennachzug

what a disgrace you are

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0&t=84s

Nur er kann uns retten

>Realistically Eurobonds and monetary unity
I support a transfer union.
>Germany would never agree to that
Merkel and Schäuble both said they were open to discussing Macron's ideas. I assume negotiations will start after the election.

>B-ut Seehofer is based!!111

Seehofer is the biggest Cuck of them all.
Have fun without the Upper Limit Traitor!

I'm too busy to follow live updates or shitpost. When will the results be available?

>not voting based SPD and even more diversity

It's like it's 1933 and you want the Fash to win again. Do you want to end on the wrong side of history again?

>I support a transfer Union

The german government has repeatedly stated their opposition to it. Why would that change now? The Eu is a confederacy, the other countries wouldn't let germany dominate the currency anf the only other power France, doesn't have a strong enough economy to be the leader.
You may support a closer union , but the gov don't in this sense.
Even sweden is avoiding the Euro.
So why else do you prefer the Csu?

I'm a lefty, I don't like Seehofer. Voting CSU is the only way to support Merkel.

>I will never support a party that aims to disband the EU.

>muh EU
>it's worth subverting and destroying nation-state democracy throughout Europe in order to protect an export market that we could've just set up with a few normal treaties instead of what we actually did, setting up a political suicide pact that's now swarming our continent with people who hate us, and who will ruin the whole fucking economic system anyway and rape us to death while they're doing it
>BUT AT LEAST I HAVE MY PROFITS THIS QUARTER

It's AfD or nothing you fucking shortsighted cunt.

You dirty bastard, hope you get raped by sandniggers.

>The german government has repeatedly stated their opposition to it.
To appease their base. Ultimately, much like Bismarck, Merkel practices realpolitik, which means there will be a transfer union because there is no way around it.

>Seehofer is the bast way to destroy Germany

You're right and I can't wait when you faggots return to reddit

Frauke pretry is everything, the perfect women
Merkel is the opposite of realpolitik, her government is inaction and waiting things out. Realpolitik is decisive. She's as moralist as they come.
Benelux would leave the union if this happened.

Don't be a fool, Merkels death squads will come for you all. Just lay low, assemble some pressure cooker bombs and set them off in Jewish and Muslim daycare centres and schools. You can easily Google guides and watch it on YouTube, even save PDF schematics for future use.

Is this Sarah Silverman?

Fuck germany

on the other hand OP is doing the right thing.
Just think about it.
It's obvious that Merkel's party is going to win no matter what. So, after the victory they will open the borders again AND they will send every single AfD voter to jail for being an intolerant anti-immigration nazi.
In other words, OP is just saving himself for the Day of the Rope. ;^)

Guys is it even worth voting for AFD if you're in NRW?

>her government is inaction

Uhm, sweetie....
>nuclear phase-out
>gay marriage
>refugee deal with Turkey
>her handling of Greece's debt crisis
>her saving the Euro when America's banks collapsed

This is the opposite of inaction. This is the very definition of realpolitik

yes dumbass it literally couldnt hurt

Weidel has that thing in her eyes.
Considering that she is lesbian makes you think that she never had the ultimate D in her pusse.

Why do you support Merkel? What a pity.

of course it is!

>not voting for the party that causes most butthurt in the MSM / reallife. Is this your fist day on Sup Forums mr reddit?

>Why do you support Merkel?

I have explained it here in great depth

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139998223/

Thread went pretty well. Managed to convince literally everyone who participated that Merkel is the

ONLY
N
L
Y

choice.

Compared to other governments she is as lackadasiical as they come, and half the thibgs you listed were insane.
The IMF itself admitted that they overvalued the importance of maintaining the Euro regarding the debt crisis.
The nuclear phase out will just make you depndent on French Nuclear.
The deal with turkey delayed the issue but eithout Frontex working as security it was for not

I already seen how it plays out

>Compared to other governments she is as lackadasiical as they come
Source? I'd be interested to see the basis for this comparison.
>The IMF itself admitted that they overvalued the importance of maintaining the Euro regarding the debt crisis.
The IMF is a Euro outsider.
>The nuclear phase out will just make you depndent on French Nuclear.
Two birds, one stone. It will allow us to phase out nuclear while strengthening France's economy at the same time. Brilliant.
>The deal with turkey delayed the issue
So you admit it's working. Good.

And they all are still butthurt? What is there not to like?

Eccluding the Hartz 4 rdform what else has she personally done.
The EU repeatedly cited IMF research as to why it should be kept, ehixh it turns out was the result of politics to keep the Euro.
It's inneficient to produce your electricity far away, the loss accumulation is massive. I didn't say the turkroach deal worked it just moved the pathes.

Guys, I'm gonna go have breakfast. My mom made cheesecake yesterday (she has clear instructions to make cheesecake once per week) and I think I shall dedicate the first slice to Merkel's imminent landslide victory.

I'll be back, keep bumping my thread in the meantime and remember to go out and vote

Bavarian I'm heading back to bed. I can't stay up much longer but this conversation should continue later. Pity we can't talk elsewhere.

If this is your vote, then you've helped destroy Germany.

Yes, that too.
I can already imagine all the JUST threads tomorrow and all the Kraut butthurt. It's going to be like autumn of 2015 all over again. Only now they will have NO HOPE LEFT. Germans will be fucked for good.
They will be stuck with Merkel for 4 more years. It will be fucking glorious. EU will be falling apart under leadership of senile Merkel, just like the USSR was falling apart under the senile commie leadership of Brezhnev. History repeats itself once again.

>Thread went pretty well.
I guess you think it's over? It is not over here until the post limit is reached. It is not over within 100 years in Germany. The problems remain. Especially the faults in the EU.
You and your mother and sister and offspring have to take responsibility for your cuck choice.

>CSU

lmao, another idiot who fell for their lies

>CSU

Fucking german cuck. Go vote "Die Linke" und "Grünen Bündnis 90".

This, I still voted for them tho

>CSU
Kill yourself.

do you realize that making a picture of your vote invalidates it?

Congratz. u just wasted your vote.

youtu.be/orNUPpgRP78
Ich wusste bis vor kurzem nicht so recht was ich von der EU halten soll. Jetzt is der Fall klar. Ohne den ganzen laden ordentlich umzukrempeln ist der EU Austritt sinnvoll.

>CSU

Fucking pathetic.

>CSU
Ihr Deutsche liebt es wohl geknechtet zu werden, richtiges Bauernvolk was gerne vom Vaterstaat durchgenommen wird

How does this ballot work? What if the 2 parties don't match up?

Yes, we don't have an electoral college.
Every vote counts.

The first vote goes to a person and the second vote to a party. They do not have to match.

ZDF Wahrheitspresse at my Wahllokal for the first time. I think this time it's serious. Also haven't ever seen so many people voting.

Left list, a person from your electoral circuit.
Right list, a party running in your state.

>some krauts here took all the redpills in the world and still manage to vote for CSU

>CSU
Fucking Mautniggers.

They don't have to. First vote is your district representative, second vote is a party in parliament. All district representatives that are directly elected go to parliament. If then it is found that due to the second vote some party should have more seats than they got by direct representatives, they are awarded additional seats so that the representation in parliament matches the overall percentage of the second votes.

Vote AFD for the lulz you faggots.

You...whore.

Schleich di, Alpenneger!

Europe is too far gone to be redeemed at the ballot box, the only way back will be by force.

>votes AfD
>takes away votes from CDU/CSU and FDP
>they can't form a coalition
>another term with CDU/CSU and SPD as coalition
>nothing changes or it gets even worse if all left parties in germany make coalition

Yall dumb

Groko is better than black yellow or jamaica. Red red green would be ideal but thats not happening anytime soon

>nothing changes
>AfD in the parliament as biggest opposition
>SPD will die during the grand coalition
doesn't compute

Better than nothing.

>biggest opposition with 15% at max
>can't do shit

Groko will be the death of Germany

>what are parliamentary inquiries
also the overtone window has already shifted. We are already winning. Stay ach-mad Malte

GEHT WÄHLEN ODER ICH BRING EUCH UM