Has endless mass of land not needed for farming

>has endless mass of land not needed for farming
>don't build big houses everywhere

What's with that, Aussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zHecdSDz4uU?t=56
youtube.com/watch?v=66Yte03B3Lo
youtu.be/jX-YB7t9TvY
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/02/2-jun-17-world-view-china-built-railway-in-kenya-raises-questions-about-debt-trap-diplomacy/
standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001241419/kenyans-carry-the-burden-of-china-s-high-cost-loans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at that wasteland and tell me anyone was intended to live there

>china and corrupt aus govt own most of the land
>wont release it for building big houses
>instead we build shitty cheap apartments EVERYWHERE even in tiny towns
We're fucktarded

Not even the abos want to live in that desert shithole. Literal wasteland.

Okay go build a big house in the middle of the desert. Oh whats that you don't want to live in the middle of no where and die of thirst. Go live in a million dollar shithole on the cost you probably won't even own you'll be paying rent to china for

more like Ahh!!!stralia
considering all of the venomous creatures and scary Aboriginals

Hows that southwest part? It's green there.

Why doesn't Australia have it's own Arizona? Aussie bros, teach me your ways, why no big desert city mate?

why cant aussies even conquer there own continent? even leafs and niggers can live in snow and sands, why not aussies.

Graboid country

what's the point?

Nothing there but sand

Fuck off we're full.
> England, once the centre of a mighty empire, now an immigration dumping ground for the scum of the earth and slowly having all culture history and value erased from within
Eat shit cunt

Also low pop, our entire country's population could fit into some Chinese cities

it's like you faggots never heard of Las Vegas
or all the other cities we built in deserts
lots of big beautiful houses everywhere in the Land of the Free

The terra-forming didn't take to the environment here. We are on Mars.

>implying I would move tens of thousands of miles from the green and pleasant land to some barbarous cultureless shithole with an indecipherable accent

Kek, enjoy your skin cancer.

>Eleven years later members of the LDS Church chose Las Vegas as the site to build a fort halfway between Salt Lake City and Los Angeles, where they would travel to gather supplies. The fort was abandoned several years afterward. The remainder of this Old Mormon Fort can still be seen at the intersection of Las Vegas Boulevard and Washington Avenue.

>Las Vegas was founded as a city in 1905, when 110 acres (45 ha) of land adjacent to the Union Pacific Railroad tracks were auctioned in what would become the downtown area. In 1911, Las Vegas was incorporated as a city.

las vages had a reason to be there. No one builds a city in the middle of no where for no reason

why does Australia even exist

Is this the newest continent for the WoW expansion? looks like an RPG map

75% desert

>But, but big land

75%....... desert

>In England...

75% desert........

>If you look...

Fucking get over it, you go fucking live in the desert. 75% of the landmass is desert.

>be aussie
>gotta go to the tucker shop to get some dinner
>go outside
>skin starts audibly crackling in the midnight sun
>put on some SPF10000+
>instantly vaporises
>spill some on my brace
>immediately rusts
>fall into the sky

I'm surprised Australia is not the leader in solar power. You'd think someone would've just bought a shit ton of land to make a mega-solar farm.

Ausanons: does that fat mining billionaire woman still hold power over politicians?

We do have one of if not the biggest average house size in the world
That being said for various reasons such as increasing house prices and no one having families anymore most houses that go on the market these days get teared down for units

85% of our population lives on 15% of the land.
There's no point. Plus the fact that the Chinese own most of the land that isn't inhabited by us, meaning building stuff is impossible.
TL;DR:
>Fuck off, the Chinese own the land
Also, the desert is such a shit place to live. Desolate and shitty, and sparsely populated. We'll use that 3 people/square kilometre when we need to.

To stop the French.
The Brits fucked up in Canada and took measures to make sure no Frog legs landed.

Fat cunt is still running her mouth and making prostitutes out of politicians. Fat cunt proposed nuking to make mining operations. She inherited the money and had admired African working standards with shit pay and conditions.

youtu.be/zHecdSDz4uU?t=56
you have to live under the ground lol
also lol at the greek guy who's lived in aus for ages and still has a heavy accent

>does that fat mining billionaire woman still hold power over politicians?
Gina Reinhardt.
Bought herself a TV network to "influence" public policy. But she can't make anyone watch it. (Much)
>Yes.

Solar is a crock of shit, besides there's coal everywhere here, most of the state of Queensland is coal except for the bit that is bauxite.

and uranium, wish we had a bunch of nuclear plants and low energy prices

Country is divided in 2 by a giant fence. Thats why

Yes
The fat cunt fucked over her own children by moving their access to money from like 2018 to like 2062, tricked everyone into thinking a tax on the mines would destroy everything when every other nation has a mining tax and now that that the boom is over and China isn't buying as much minerals our economy is starting to shit itself. She's like a white Jew. If I ever had to point out flaws in capitalism and democracy I'm pointing out her

We have tons and tons of coal/natural gas and uranium enough to run ourselves for the next few centuries and politicians aren't too keen to screw over power companies

We has the stupid

most of the land there is old as shit, like older than any other land, and 2/3 of it is martian style desert, and the current farming trends are hard at work turning the other 1/3 into martian style desert.

A lot of that land is actually pretty good cattle grazing land

Ayy lmao

Extremely deadly wildlife.

Trees covered with microscopic spikes that inflict nerve pain on you for years.

Tornadoes made of fire.

Flesh eating bacteria with no known source.

why doesnt some cunt blast a man made river to the center

Yeah unfortunately solar doesn't produce a lot of energy. I guess I'm just surprised that there aren't a lot of towns that fund a shared solar plant or something. Seems like it would cut energy costs for neighbourhoods.

China is getting increasingly more important for you guys, right? Buying property etc just like in Canada

lmao I read that the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc import camels from Australia because they're objectively better than their own animals

>Be me
>Went to private school with a sister school Nez door
>Still went better then a majority of the rest of the state and public schools
But yea, I see what you mean. About half of my primary school was utterly retarded, and the other half were literal geniuses. It was stupid how little some people tried, and the continued onto my private school education as well. Some people didn't give a shit at all, and they failed, and/or barely passed most of their exams.

China is basically our most major trading partner, next to the USA.

Where would the water come from?
The ocean?

And thats being very generous.

Try it in the US first, then let us know

Literally have had that idea for about 10 years.

Man made canal from the north to the center with man made inland seas.

No fucking water you retarded poof.

Nigger they get firenados out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=66Yte03B3Lo

What is the great artesian basin

>What's with that, Aussies?

Jesus Christ, man....

They have WIZARD SPIDERS down there, that ride EMU's, and can summon FIRE TORNADOES that are filled with poisonous sharks!

see

I'm comfy

How do we fertilize australia?

will do.

youtu.be/jX-YB7t9TvY
Most of the Australia is as habitable as Siberia, only warm instead of cold.

Nice continent youve got there. would be a shame if someone came along and burned all the forests down and turned it into a inhospitable desert because they are subhuman savages.

But with modern technology like air conditioners and desalination plants, surely a first world cunt like Australia can build and live comfortably in the desert?

Covers barely 20% of the country, and has been in steady decline in terms of megalitres per day, i.e. not sustainable for long term human development on a scale retards like you and the brit would propose.

>How do we fertilize australia?
We get some NZ birds over here and perform a mating ritual and nut in them to complete it. If that doesnt work we will try it again the next week.

>when the sea levels rise from man-made global warming climate change CO2 cow farts Australia will be a literal desert wasteland entirely

Australians should now be known as camel jockeys

Underrated

USA has a desert with huge cities step it up Aussies

well that's what you get when you decide to live on the worlds oldest dirt devoid of nutrients and minerals.
go find a down under sand nigger, i hear they'll show you the ropes for a taste of the devils nectar

>live in arid mountain valley
>divert river supplied by snowy mountain peaks
>fresh water flows down to city

>live in salty sun bleached bowl of sand
>no mountain ranges or altitude
>no rivers to divert
>die of exposure

nah, the dead bodies and water moving further inland will help vegetation grow.

Maybe some day, when the world is inevitably ours, we can do it for you.

what are those black parts? did someone leave australia on too long on the barbie?

>How do we fertilize australia?

You have to find the Wizard Spiders secret lair, beyond the blasted plain, in the valley of sharp stones.

There, you must engage in ritual combat with the Wizard spider Chieftain, and usurp his power over the league of nefarious arachnids.

Once this is done, you can either command the wizard spiders to end the dark ritual that keeps central Aus a blasted hellscape, or (more likely) you will have to use your position as Chieftan to somehow trick them all into killing themselves or something, thus ending the ritual.

After that, all you have to do is reclaim the now fertile landscape from the great Emu hoards, and build a futuristic weather control grid to prevent the formation of fire-tornadoes...

After that, it's all good.

Except for the deadly snakes... there's really nothing you can do about them.

>new mexico
>arizona
>utah
>oklahoma
>nevada
those are shit places, i've been there, they're all shit

island was probably all green before those abos burned everything down

Lead the way Pom, go build a house in the middle of that fucking thing and see if that works out for ya.

>Decide to live
Australians were sent there by Britain to die.

Or you could just 4D print some artificial mountains.

Its full.
Fuck off.

I like the attitude, why get some country on the ass-end of the world to blast a man made river through the centre of the USA when you could do it yourself.

Could a person feasibly power a massive estate with solar power and produce enough water with an atmospheric water generator to support said estate?

Thinking of moving to Tasmania. they dont have any abos, its cold and the people seem nice.

In far north queensland probably. humidity is really high there.

Don't Australians on average have the largest houses in the world? All articles and sites say so

We stopped the urban sprawl, now we build apartments to accommodate our Chinese overlords

>What is Las Vegas

The best coast line in the world, Google Yallingup/Smiths beach/bunkers bay/Canal rocks/Margret river/Hamelin bay/ Augusta.

we really need to convince the chinese to start trying to develop the outback like they are in africa.

so ho w do you get this solar power to where its needed? i dont think you grok just ho w fucking big this place is

A P E X H O M I N I D

P

E

X

H

O

M

I

N

I

D

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/06/02/2-jun-17-world-view-china-built-railway-in-kenya-raises-questions-about-debt-trap-diplomacy/
standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001241419/kenyans-carry-the-burden-of-china-s-high-cost-loans

stone age abbos were no better or worse prehistoric land stewards than other racial groups. Responsible land stewardship is a very modern phenomenon

Naw, just dump some Boers there and it will be first world in 10 years.

They literally killed off the original humans and what was basically a bigger new zeland into a massive desert.

Basically we're not allowed to touch 99% of the land it belongs to the chinese and we have to pay 500000 for a tiny portion of land from our Chinese overlords

any stone age people were ignorant of the lasting effects of slash and burn hunting techniques. makind landing on every landmass on earth was concurrent with mass extinction of local species. the abbos were no more or less guilty than other groups of humans hunting for sustenance in prehistoric times

Don't forget the megafauna they killed off

America earned its independence. Australians were too spineless and just waited for it to be given to them. Australia wasn't truly independent until the 1986 Australia Act. Grats on being 31 years old Australia.

see my prior post friendo

>I'm surprised Australia is not the leader in solar power. You'd think someone would've just bought a shit ton of land to make a mega-solar farm.

it's almost as if solar isn't economically viable at any scale without massive wealth transfers masquerading as environmental subsidies

they did it for 40000 years and made no advances..

I lived in Kenya so I know a bit about that railway..

they are working on it for at least 10 years now. It's not something new. Problem is that local and national Kenyan officials keep stealing the money china is putting into it... It simply dissapears... and nobody knows nothing.

And on top of that, poor local people keep stealing metal and copper parts at the construction sites to sell as scrap metal constantly.

why don't we just sacrifice that land and make it one huge dump site for the worlds plastic? It isn't being used so no one can complain.