Why do people that hold these signs become very very "climate change denialist" when you mention that science says...

Why do people that hold these signs become very very "climate change denialist" when you mention that science says theres only 2 genders or blacks have lower IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't care about "science" except when it helps their ideology.

Nah, it's because science says nether of those things and they want to distance them selves from fucking uneducated racist ass willfully ignorant pieces of shit...

Biology cleanly and clearly states theres two genders. It's not a rainbow you uneducated poor man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_differentiation

>science says theres only 2 genders

It doesn't. Gender has nothing to do with science.

Because biological sex and gender are two entirely different things?

Saying "there are two genders" is like saying "there are two languages." The children are right to laugh at you Ralph.

You clearly failed biology...

>Humans, as well as some other organisms, can have a chromosomal arrangement that is contrary to their phenotypic sex; for example, XX males or XY females (see androgen insensitivity syndrome). Additionally, an abnormal number of sex chromosomes (aneuploidy) may be present, such as Turner's syndrome, in which a single X chromosome is present, and Klinefelter's syndrome, in which two X chromosomes and a Y chromosome are present, XYY syndrome and XXYY syndrome.[4] Other less common chromosomal arrangements include: triple X syndrome, 48, XXXX, and 49, XXXXX.

Please, one word - SCHOOL.

Guessing you failed it.

Genders then are something invented by man.

Because biologically there a difference between penis and vagina.

If biology was great we'd have futa but we don't.

(((They've))) been slowly tricking people into giving up their spiritual identity over nothing more than faked evidence. Without a strong spiritual identity people will eventually latch onto something else in order to satisfy their spiritual conscience.

Science is no longer science. Its the new religion, and is treated as such.

So you're saying theres 2 genders and then theres genetic anomalies that lead to crippling disability based on how many extra X or Y chromosomes you have or dont?

Oh I went to school. It seems our we're looking at the same results but I see illness you see diversity.

(((You))) Never picked up an education. Science is not the new religion, it's unbiased an fact based. People like that over imaginary buddy Christ figures and rapist priests.

>it's because science says nether of those things

IQ gap is undisputed and what's up for debate is the cause.

Oh boy I don't think you have any ideas what (((You))) means newfag.

If you don't understand the science, the math and the numbers, then believing in science is essentially like treating the field as though it was a religion. Thats what millennial faggots are doing. Some scientific facts are politically correct and others are not. Thus undermining the definition of science itself.

This most of the world has a huge problem with scientific literally and actual curiosity.

Everythings served on a plate today with google, wikipedia, smartphones, siri etc...

Most people grow up using a smartphone daily yet having no idea what java is or how a ARM processor works and why it's not the same as a x86 architecture.

And this is just a field I know about. How do washing machines work, why do they remove dirt from clothes?

I can't find it but some millennial on twitter where commenting on how uncooked rice has twice the calories and how people must be stupid to eat it uncooked when cooked has much less calories.

Then someone says it's because they absorb water.

And then they started commenting about how water washes away calories when you prewash the rice and shit.

>science says
>IQ

IQ is not even hard science you dumb nigger

Hard science is not a scientific term sorry.

I have a PhD in biochem and work at a biotech company. I sequence DNA and genotype things all day every day.

Those genetic disorders you mentioned are an incredibly small % of the population. Not only that, they don't have anything to do with being transgender. Basically every single trans person is a proper XY male or XX female. If somebody can demonstrate they have one of those genetic disorders then sure, I will give them a pass and say they don't fit the standard gender binary classification. But over 99% of people still fall into the XY male XX female classification.

I'm never going to accept the 70+ genders the LGBTQAI+ cultural marxists demand we accept. I'm never going to respect somebody's demand to be called an otherkin that is part dragon and it isn't hate speech for me to think/say that.

I do think there is probably some correlation between IQ and race, but it is still mostly cultural. Blacks could be much more intelligent if they can ever get rid of the leftist mind virus that has infected their entire community. They are crippled by leftist policies currently in the USA and Africa is just a total shit show.

But I do admit that all races are not 100% equal. Some races tend to be a little faster/stronger. Why can't one race have slightly superior cognitive abilities?

>hard science is not scientific
spotted the brainlet. Hard sciences are only Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Tell me again which of these sciences is IQ based on?

Because

-Climate change is real

-There is more than one gender

-race is a social construct.

Got any more questions?

Hard science and soft science are colloquial terms used to compare scientific fields on the basis of perceived methodological rigor, exactitude, and objectivity.

They're based on you not understanding colloquial speech and actual classifications.

IQ is a measure invented to measure something that we can't really define.

There has been countless studies that prove that better IQ leads ot better jobs, education and money earning potential.

Is it perfect. No. But it is something done with a scientific method and is there for science. It's sociology at it's best.

You wanna know whats not science? GENDER STUDIES. There no scientific method there.

"one" meant two

Sex is for making babies.
There are only two genders.

Fpbp

>Climate change is real
Yes it is.

>There is more than one gender.
Yes theres two good.

>Race is a social construct.
It's about as much of a social construct as the term race is or phenotype or whatever.

>Saying "there are two genders" is like saying "there are two languages
It's not like that at all.

Gender is not a scientific term and there are no genders in science.

Its not that gender studies aren't science, its that all sociology and psychology aren't real sciences. Only physics, chemistry and biology is real science. Stop pretending you are for science when you don't even know what science is you dumb brainlet

All of this 'Gender is a social construct' nonsense in just Nihilism. Nihilism means that we can't attribute meaning to anything. The whole point of tearing down gender roles has nothing to do with realizing the 'true identities' of people. The point is to tear down our long-standing social structure, especially religion.

Fact based!?! Get fucked. The model of physics that dominates discussion has to make up 97% of the universe, but you can see it goy - its dark.

>-race is a social construct.
as much as subspecies is a social construct

I still claim it's largely culturally done to them by centuries of abuse and genocide by the Jews.

So your saying mathematics isnt science?

You are

mathematics is a language that science is written with

Agreed with this guy. You will see LGBTfags can't reply to this

So where are you pulling this from any facts to back up your classification of science?

These libtard "science" virtue signaler have no fucking idea about science.
The best evidence one could ever ask for comes from their own mouths.
"Settled Science". What utter rubbish.
Gravity isn't even settled science.

entirely different, aye?

is that why 99% of biological males and females don't think they're the opposite sex?

fascinating.

Despite what you may have been told, IQ isn't science.

go read about the scientific method and you will know

Science is a work in progress. Just because physics can't explain everything doesn't mean it is wrong. It means scientists are humble enough to admit where the limits of our knowledge currently are. Religious people are the ones that are arrogant and are 100% rigid in their beliefs.

Show a scientist demonstrable evidence they are wrong and they will change their beliefs. Show a religious person they are wrong and they will call you a heretic/blasphemer.

Any "scientist" that rejects an argument that is supported by proper evidence isn't a real scientist. Lots of people like to point at science and how it flip flops on some things over time as new evidence emerges like that is a flaw. I consider it science's greatest strength. It is humble enough to admit when it got it wrong if new and stronger evidence emerges.

I did its a very simple method and IQ was done with it for years.

gender and biological sex are correlated at 99.4% close enough to consider it science in my book

you it seems dont grasp that mutations representing under 0.2% of humans doesn't mean that there are not two basic biological sexes xx/xy which exist in order to sexually reproduce.

Twat.

sorry but IQ is not real scientific evidence to prove intelligence. You need to use the fields of neurobiology and genetics for that

but hey, IQ is good popular "science" alternative for the brainlets that can't understand real science

Your talking about mutations so rare as to only have happened maybe 10 times in human history. They usually died young btw like 30 from the mutation

Nah, there's clearly a third gender, the Cuck, you science denialist. The Cuck's role is to fluff the Bull so he's prepared to penetrate the Thot.
Don't they teach Americans anything?

>Climate change is real
Yes, but our understanding of man's effect on it is tenuous at best.

>There is more than one gender
Sure, if you want to drive the point home of sex and gender being seperate things. I still don't have to observe or respect anyone's view of themselves or any special pronoun conventions.

-race is a social construct.
Sorry honey, this one's wrong. Race is not a construct, you can identify race through forensic anthropology and genetics. It's about as much a construct as different breeds of dog.

I work in genetics and unfortunately most of the people I work with are hardcore leftists. Things get political at work occasionally, especially last year during the heat of the presidential campaign. I'm a right leaning libertarian so I have to avoid screaming in rage at things my co-workers say on a daily basis.

A few months ago everybody was agreeing that race was a social construct. I was just biting my tongue trying not to show my power level at work. But I had to laugh when everybody got back to work and we got back to genotyping cattle, which is one of the services we offer. Grocery chains send us samples of the high end steaks they purchase and we confirm that they really are "Angus" beef through genetics.

Race is a social construct, but we can say with 100% certainty what is and isn't an Angus cow breed? The mental gymnastics of the left can be astounding.

so animals dont have genders?

You are stronger than I.

I too am a right-of-center libertarian and I would not have been able to conceal my powerlevel. I'd find a way to manipulate a conversation until they say something completely at odds with their opinion, and then ask "I thought that was a social construct, you sound like an alt-righter right now" and observe the mental short-circuit as they try process it.

you are obviously confusing genders with sexes.
genders don't exist in science

>Biology book written by liberals
>Human beings are mammals born in a variety of genders with some amount of arms, some amount of legs, eyes, maybe, probably ears to a degree, sometimes a nose and some organs usually.

I applaud your strength of will. I couldn't survive the pozz shoved into electrical engineering long enough to get a degree.

>biology
>stating anything
>not an entirely man made system

short buss intellectual

I almost got fired about a year ago when my boss said that 1,000,000 are killed every year by guns in the USA. I put $100 cash on the table top and said it was hers if she could back up that claim with facts. She took me into the other room and officially wrote me up in front of HR for being disruptive and argumentative at work. It didn't matter that she was spewing absolute lies.

I've been looking for other jobs but can't find one that pays better yet. I'm willing to just bite my tongue and keep my head down and work, for now. Who knows, I'll probably snap again eventually and get fired when they say something that is just too far left for me to take.

Holy shit, that's awful. What kind of liberal shithole do you live in, Cali?

>comparing normal people with people that has defects

Hmm and if you have shit 13th chromosome you are having a down syndrome. What is your point/ That humans have genetic defects? I wonder how many these "self gender assuming people" have in fact a genetic defect.

Nope, just a college town of a major state university. Our privately funded lab collaborates with a major university on some genetics research so we get lab space on their campus. So while I work in a private biotech company we still work on campus. So unfortunately I am surrounded by the leftist confirmation bias bubble every day at work.

Yeeeesh.

Well, here's wishing you luck in your future endeavors!