Anyone else sick and tired of all the attention whores on alt-right...

Anyone else sick and tired of all the attention whores on alt-right? All these youtube "celebrities" giving their worthless opinions and asking for shekels, just fuck off. Tara McCarthy, Brittany Pettibone, Lauren Southern, Evalion, Roaming Millenial, The White Rose and you name it.

Alt-Lite, you Drumpf-tard.

We're all sick of it. Stop making more threads about them.

This.

They are probably shilling their own channels here so i'm telling them what they are, worthless attention whores

OP previous thread got shoa'd b mods 20 mins ago. Ignore him, he is a D&C shill.

Ans yet here you are giving them attention.

We have this thread 30 times a day (((Moarpheus))) go to sleep

Fake thread, character assassination, shills.

All of them are degenerates that need to be gassed.

That's disgusting, what an trad girl

>bunch of woman demand that we behave like the old types of men, dont sleep around, have a good work ethic, no drugs etc.
>"well okay then, I will start doing these things, but what will I get in return?"
>shriveled up vagina's and 10+ male partner counts!
>also dont forget the 1/3 of us having stds!
>we may like to party and drink and you should just accept it!

Yea lol, no thanks. Also I do think that most of these are amoral, degenerate skanks. Lauren the diaper fetishist, race mixer lol. Both of the women in op probably had a 10+ partner count.

The only people that cares are lefty/pol/ thats why you keep making these threads kys Peter you fag

Us whites agree.

Do you not know how important it is for people to work on normie level to change public opinion? Its important please read a book on metapolitics.

They are lemmingists, don't bother.

In a democratic society these are important.

True, but the retards who sperg about MUH PANDERING are adherents of "lemmingism" But what they themselves dont realize is that they are lemmings themselves, sucking up to an an already established (failiure of) an ideology.
That is why they slander everyone who is not them. They think they will win something this way.

Don't watch them then. I've never heard of any of them because I don't get my opinions from JewTube.

And if you don't like them stop shitting up Sup Forums with e-celeb bullshit.

yes

As soon as something becomes mainstream to do and make money out of it . It's only natural a bunch of people will flock towards doing it. Meaning only a few of these people are "real" do some digging and ull find out most of these "conservative light bearer females" rode the cock carousel for x amount of time until they got into what they are doing right now .

>The alt-kike is still thing
wew

yes and i wish that faggots like woes would stop fucking white knighting for them

that's hot.

They have the voting power so thats why we need to affect public opinion from purely a strategic point of view.

dee-b-b-b-bunked

>Anyone else sick and tired of all the attention whores on alt-right?
celebrity has, until now, been a pathology of the left, and it really bothers me that otherwise right-thinking individuals are falling into it

when you give your voice to celebrity you lose it, and how are you going to get it back when people are only listening to your proxy

I think Lauren and Ms. Prettybone had a fight. They made like 3 vids together and then disappeared. They probably got in a fight over wanting to bang the same black guy.

Women are never allies.

Don't bother these retards have no concept of anything concerning pink pills or [psychology. They are literally useful idiot foot soldiers, brown shirts basically. We move them according to our needs they are ideological zealots. We point ans say "Jew" and they attack etc. Don't try to bring them truth or knowledge they don't want it and will fight you for it. Just pat them on the head and give them a job to do

Hell no. Volume is all that matters. The more the better. When volume is high enough, that's when that opinion becomes "societal norm" (taken as given) and anything outside that norm must be very carefully elaborated.

That volume is how media manufactures consent, after all.

That's why they shouldn't vote, they're just grown up children looking for attention everywhere they walk

Nope. The sluts help recruit normies.

Anyone else sick and tired of all the lefty pigs and their shill, divide and conquer threads?

When is she coming back?

Hi Shawn

pretty much, but they can vote in Israel right?

Fuck off nigger

Who's the girl on the right?

daily reminder that hating white women is hating the white race. you can't have white people without white women.

hating anyone is supremely retarded there are good and bad in everything everywhere.

use your allies to accomplish your shared goals, this is called politics

That's the most retarded shit I've head all day

Stop posting fake shit

Actually, you can. Harvest their eggs and put them in brown/black surrogates.

this is why you are a foot soldier and don't get to move up in rank to be a general. Just keep shitposting

I like the White Rose and Southern

but I think the real problem is too many people post about youtubers on here....

Not that I'm the fucking sheriff but seems like it'd be better if we had less of it, for sure.

I mean, I don't give a shit whether or not anyone likes or dislikes them, to each his oen, but fuuuuck... why cant that shit stay on youtube?

>t. shitposter
There's plenty of reason to hate plenty of things. Stop passing off your thought-free hippy shit as enlightenment.